PDA

View Full Version : Zen and the art of massage

Kowabunga
03-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Went to a Gabba shop recently.
Been a little while since I've been here. Possibly about a year ago when I had a run of visits with the Korean girls.
Fitout here is great. Well set up shop with good facilities, shower etc.
Everything clean and orderly.

Had a massage with one of the Japanese girls. Beautiful girl. Nice to develop a good rapport right from the start.
She was professional, yet very friendly and ensured I felt welcome and well catered for.
Her massage skills were simply outstanding.

Up there with one of the best massage sessions I have ever had.

Will I return .... absolutely.

4FoW2
03-05-2019, 08:08 PM
Went to Zen recently.
Been a little while since I've been here. Possibly about a year ago when I had a run of visits with the Korean girls.
Fitout here is great. Well set up shop with good facilities, shower etc.
Everything clean and orderly.
Had a massage with one of the Japanese girls. Beautiful girl. Nice to develop a good rapport right from the start.
She was professional, yet very friendly and ensured I felt welcome and well catered for.
Her massage skills were simply outstanding.
Up there with one of the best massage sessions I have ever had.
Will I return .... absolutely.
With respect .....
Went to Massage International lately. Place was well laid out. Incl shower and clean massage room.
Massage provided by Chinese lady. Very Pretty. Talkative and friendly throughout the massage. Her massage skills were extremely good and provided a good service.
Compared to the last 3 years a stand out visit.
I would strongly recommend this place.

What specifics have I told you ....well nothing really.

Yes there is a need for balance between giving too much away and helping mongers - Discrete hints about extras & prices would help.
4F

brownwallaby
03-05-2019, 08:20 PM
I used to be a regular when this shop was located in Camp Hill then moved to Woolloongabba. The business model was very different back then, very rarely the girls specified a price. Then it started getting renegades from other shops, especially Amore and Ocean Star, and much of the fun disappeared

Kowabunga
03-05-2019, 09:16 PM
I paid standard pricing and got very good VFM. I was the most active participant in the massage, and that started from the get-go.

4FoW2
03-05-2019, 10:43 PM
I paid standard pricing and got very good VFM. I was the most active participant in the massage, and that started from the get-go.
PM me with details plz

Gaijin
20-09-2019, 01:17 PM
Anyone know where yuri went? She left for holidays and was supposed to be back but I just contacted zen and they told me she's not going to be back at zen

Mister Reality
18-10-2019, 07:03 AM
If anyone has recent info on Cara please pm me. She was also emma at yi.

Btw the shower here is weird. Taps go the wrong way and its european style.
Good set up though and generally a good time.

Dandanwestside
02-11-2019, 11:39 AM
I had a good experience. Will return