PDA

View Full Version : Question Recommendations for Beijing

spellbind
05-05-2019, 10:31 AM
Hi Guys. Not the normal thing that is posted here but, I'm heading over to Beijing.
Does anyone have recommendations? Outcall services to the hotel for example? WeChat contacts?
Thanks.

SouthCoastGuy
06-05-2019, 08:28 AM
I travel to China alot for work, but havent been to Beijing. Most hotels have a massage service and they normally offer extras, hotels are more expensive then massage shops but provide a bit of peace of mind. I am sure Beijing will have massage shops everywhere, they can be like 7-11’s at every corner! You will just have to suss out the shops first.

Just a word of warning, massage scams are prelevant in Shanghai, i am guessing Beijing would be the same and i would avoid anyone approaching you on the street offering cheap massages, getting these offers after dark is not uncommon once you walk outside your hotel. I would never accept one of these offers, you can google shanghai massage scams and find lots of bad experiences.

FoxIsMe
06-05-2019, 12:29 PM
you call always tell the difference between legit and non-legit massage shop anywhere in the world. Just be aware that punting is illegal in China - yes punters go to prison if get caught.

bigdicklamn
06-05-2019, 05:23 PM
pm me , I am an old punter in Beijing for many years

spellbind
27-05-2019, 05:16 PM
Punting not at all safe in China. Cops and scams. Don't do it. Go to Hong Kong. It is a smorgasbord in HK.

Thanks moneytalks3. I chickened out in the end. I figured not worth the risk if its not legal.

sr71
28-05-2019, 08:57 PM
Thanks for the tip MT3. I have a 4 day stopover in HK later in the year.

God Member
28-05-2019, 09:16 PM
Re Beijing. One of the girls on If you are the one made me laugh tonight - actually they always make me laugh but this time more than ever. She was asked what she wouldn't accept in a boyfriend, and she said "Gambling, whoring and drug taking." Meng Fei objected "But we are only talking about legal things you object to!"

These are all illegal in red China!

wilisno
28-05-2019, 11:59 PM
Re Beijing. One of the girls on If you are the one made me laugh tonight - actually they always make me laugh but this time more than ever. She was asked what she wouldn't accept in a boyfriend, and she said "Gambling, whoring and drug taking." Meng Fei objected "But we are only talking about legal things you object to!"

These are all illegal in red China!

These are traditionally the three major businesses that the mafia deal with in Chinese underworld : Yellow (prostitution), Gamble, Drugs.

spiderzzz
29-05-2019, 01:02 AM
Macau is a much better place to go....

aussiegaigin
29-05-2019, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the tip MT3. I have a 4 day stopover in HK later in the year.

If you are there on a Sunday, keep an eye out for the thousands of Pinay/Indo DH girls roaming the streets on their day off.

hyperultra
07-06-2019, 11:57 AM
Doesnt China now have a social credit system for Chinese citizens, where if a citizen fails to pay a fine, or has other bad record, they lose points and lose privileges like using the fast train system.
Would China start putting CCTV outside massage parlours and circulate your photos to the neighbourhood to enforce good behaviour
Be a good citizen

sr71
07-06-2019, 01:11 PM
The social credit system rolls out nation wide in 2020. Even farting will cost a Chinese citizen points if a camera/microphone picks it up.

hyperultra
07-06-2019, 01:24 PM
Face recognition technology probably starts with all of us, the moment you walk through customs in China. They will have your passport details, name, DOB. Like Google does now,the government may be able to track, with GPS, exactly which level and which room in which shopping centre you visited