PDA

View Full Version : Other Katie @ 5 Flushcombe Blacktown

antidote
05-05-2019, 03:52 PM
Person's Name : Katie

Establishment : Blacktown 5

Date of Visit : A Sunday in April 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://brothelsblacktown.com.au/ 5 Flushcombe Road, Blacktown

Phone : 9622 9388

Hours of Business : 09:00 til 1am (or 3am Fri / Sat)

Rates : $65/30mins $100/60mins

Size/shape : Quite curvy, not necessarily in the right places, kind of looked pregnant. C cups?, trimmed bush.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (Hong Kong)

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, cow-girl, doggie, mish, massage, b2b

Value for money/recommend? : Yes.

My experience/comments:

I thought I’d give this place a go, given it was a good price and conveniently close to the train station.

I found the big pink 5 sign and scuttled up the stairs. The entrance is, I guess, quite exposed, but there weren’t a lot of people around about 2pm on a Sunday afternoon, so no dramas.
The stairway was a bit grubby. Rang the bell and into the main reception / office area. This place is a maze – screens, walls and doors everywhere. The mamasan was older and tall, but very attractive (to me). I’d definitely go back to see her! Yum.

I was shown to the room. The shower was up a few steps by the window which was a bit odd. I showered then Katie showered, then down to business. Katie was very attentive, and willing to please. Her English wasn’t brilliant, but not so bad we couldn’t understand each other. There was a little fake moaning, but it didn’t interfere with my dirty train of thought. We tried a few positions, did some dirty stuff and I blew in the bag.

There was some time left, and she offered me a massage. The massage itself was average, but the b2b was fabulous, maybe because she isn’t a bag of bones. The best B2B I can remember. Wow. Better even than the famous Mimi. Next time I’m coming back for this alone.

Maybe Katie isn’t the most attractive girl, but you know, I liked her as a person, and she was willing to please. Yes, I would go back to see her if only for that B2B.