PDA

View Full Version : Shop info LEVEL 1/69 Liverpool St, haymarket

Mclovin69
05-05-2019, 08:59 PM
http://massagecbd.com.au/rates.php

when I google map this place. It come up with VIP 69. Are they the same place?

https://www.vip69city.com.au

If it has taken over by [massage CBD] owner. Man, these owner are trying to start a monopoly.

Think they have around 4-5 shops in Sydney.

Tried the place in Alexandria - Dream girl 130. Customer service the worst ever.

B2Brules
07-05-2019, 01:23 PM
Definitely the same owner as 130 Botany Rd. new city shop. I went there last week and some work still being done on level 1. But they also have level 2 in this building. So shop is operational now. Saw a Thai girl Tracy I knew from Botany and had a great time. Shower down the hall. Was shown a parade of 4 girls all good looking would have gone with any of them.

Mr Ivor Biggen
07-05-2019, 11:20 PM
A pity that Botany 130 shop receptionists are still getting bad reviews. I thought they had been reading the posts and had addressed the perceived problems and changes that needed to be made. I guess maybe not. Gotta say, Manager Skye always treats me well and shows me all the best looking chicks. He's cool if I don't choose one but I usually do because there's always some stunners and service is good. This is just my experience. YMMV. Haven't seen receptionist Fiona for a long while. Is she still there? I must try out this new city shop. Also SBM 18 Hargrave St is always worth a visit. Happy punting Lads. Remember to be nice.

sr71
15-05-2019, 01:29 AM
Very bad customer service at the new shop too. Same mamasan as 130.

DanThePuntingMan
15-05-2019, 05:35 AM
Yeah its the same owner as 130 Botany. When i popped in i noticed a few of the caucaisan/european girls that work at 130.

Mclovin69
15-05-2019, 07:37 AM
Think they own another place Wynyard blossoms massage.

nostromo
15-05-2019, 09:43 AM
Very bad customer service at the new shop too. Same mamasan as 130.

I've been a couple of times since the takeover and it's always been a guy on mamasan duty. The customer service has been fine. Never had an issue.

sr71
15-05-2019, 11:22 AM
The guy is ok. The woman is the one several punters have had bad experiences with at 130.

Rimdog08
15-05-2019, 11:36 AM
The guy is ok. The woman is the one several punters have had bad experiences with at 130.

You are the Blackbird!...…………….

krnboy
15-05-2019, 01:24 PM
Definitely the same owner as 130 Botany Rd. new city shop. I went there last week and some work still being done on level 1. But they also have level 2 in this building. So shop is operational now. Saw a Thai girl Tracy I knew from Botany and had a great time. Shower down the hall. Was shown a parade of 4 girls all good looking would have gone with any of them.

2nd floor is actually a M2M massage if you're keen. Mate and I went up thinking it was just a normal RnT but it wasn't...

nostromo
15-05-2019, 09:53 PM
2nd floor is actually a M2M massage if you're keen. Mate and I went up thinking it was just a normal RnT but it wasn't...

I'd read that AR. "There we were, drunk and horny..." :cool2:

I wonder whether they've taken over upstairs as well? The place will be huge if the floor above has a similar layout.

cuteguy
21-05-2019, 12:58 AM
Is it just me or has anyone else found the Mamasan at the new shop upstairs 69 Liverpool St rude and pushy. I went in there with a handful of hard-earned dollars and this cow made me feel like I was an intruder/gatecrasher and she was doing me a huge favour. She wouldn't let me meet any girls until I paid up front, then tried to push one particular girl on me. Their promotion on aus99 claims 200 girls per week and 30 each day. Not sure if this would be true?? Told me to hurry choose because they were too busy. Girl was ok but staff so rude, I went home feeling much worse. In hindsight, I should have walked out.

With so much competition out there and girls complaining that business is slow these days, it amazes how these rude mamasans or shop owners get away by belittering some customers. Take your money where you are respected and treated like a normal human being. Simple!

sr71
07-06-2019, 07:42 PM
So much already posted about this same woman. What a cow she is. How does she get away with such rudeness to paying customers? Why don't they just vote with their feet and go to 265 Sussex or 227 Broadway? That's what I did.