PDA

View Full Version : Yi - Red Hill

ooshka
07-05-2019, 09:04 PM
The 30 mins I just spent at Yi Red Hill would have to be the most boring, useless and frustrating massage I have experienced.

Felt like she upended the bottle of oil on my back and mived it around. No pressure, no communication and no sensuality.

Avoid at all cost, my cost non recoverable.

bonobopark
08-05-2019, 05:57 PM
The 30 mins I just spent at Yi Red Hill would have to be the most boring, useless and frustrating massage I have experienced.

Felt like she upended the bottle of oil on my back and mived it around. No pressure, no communication and no sensuality.

Avoid at all cost, my cost non recoverable.
Which girl did u see?

hornedone
08-05-2019, 07:46 PM
Better off saving coin for a day trip to Sydney, blow your load at The Ginza

ooshka
08-05-2019, 09:17 PM
J******, can still feel the oil running down between my neck and shoulders.

ooshka
08-05-2019, 09:19 PM
True.... but hey sometimes when you want a fix.... trying something new did not work out this time.

bonobopark
09-05-2019, 10:13 AM
True.... but hey sometimes when you want a fix.... trying something new did not work out this time.
My avoid-ML-list is Zo** japanese.

Is J****** korean?

ooshka
09-05-2019, 10:48 AM
My avoid-ML-list is Zo** japanese.

Is J****** korean?

Believe so, not much by way of communication. Sounded very sceptical after I simply asked her name and how her day was.

After she finished trying to clean the Exxon Valdez spill she annouced finished as she closed the door behind her. Now I don't care if I it is just a massage. But it needs to be a massage at $50 for 30mins.

Called to try and talk to boss but funnily enough the girls lost all understanding of english. Ask how much and how long and they sound like they been living here for years! Deceitful little ones at this shop.

Not getting any more of my $$.

hornedone
09-05-2019, 01:24 PM
Does she sleep in a dumpster?