PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Mina say no more!

Littlewonder
08-05-2019, 08:53 PM
• Service Provider's Name: Mina
• Date:: 6 May 2019
• Establishment: 64 Alexander Avenue Tarren Point.
• Phone Number: 02 9524 1278
• Link to Website: http://64alexander.com.au
• Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
• Advertised Hourly Rate: $150
• Session Day: Weekday Session Time: Daytime
• Estimated Age: about 30 but who cares
• Nationality: China
• Knowledge of English: Poor
• Hair Colour: Black Hair Length: Long.
• Eyes Colour: Brown
• Skin Colour: Pale
• Height: Average - Around 160 cm / 5'4"
• Body Shape: Petite Estimated Body Size: 6
• Estimated Breast Size: B Enhanced breasts?: No
• Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
• Full Sex Available: Yes
• Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
• Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
• Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
• DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
• Extras Charged: No
• Doubles and Group Sex: MFF straight doubles
• Overall Looks: Attractive
• Overall Personality: Lovely
• Overall Performance: Fantastic time.

I booked Mina she was on the roster and turned up today, she told me if she doesn’t know she has a booking at 10 am then she doesn’t usually bother to come in early particularly if she has a late night the day before.

I have seen Mina quite a few times mostly at another shop under a different name, however she is the same girl and still has one of the best services in the business.
Today I was not disappointed, I had a fantastic time.

If you don’t know she is about 30 years old, slim attractive small size B natural breasts I love them.

I am a breast man I love receptive boobs and lots of kissing.

Mina is a great kisser I was in heaven.

We kissed and I caressed her and sucked her tits and she just loved it.

But she is also very good a French and so we were into it.

Doesn’t matter who the girl is if you connect and get into it then you are in for a great punt.

I won’t go into it any further, if you like GFE and are prepared to take it slow and gentle to start then Mina is for you.

Go and enjoy this beautiful lady.

I connect with her so she is one great punt for me.

I have booked her quite a few times and not got to see her, probably because I like to book early and unless reception tell her she doesn’t always front up.

If you do get to see her and you connect then there are few if any better punts around.

I had a great time and looking forward to my next encounter with the lovely Mina.

If you find a better punt please let me Know!

letzprty
09-05-2019, 05:18 PM
Thanks for the review LW, would you mind sharing where else and what name we can find Mina. Cheers.

Littlewonder
09-05-2019, 10:25 PM
Thanks for the review LW, would you mind sharing where else and what name we can find Mina. Cheers.

If you pm me I will let you know but I don't think I should post it on an open forum.

That's not fair to 64.

dotcumdotinyou
09-05-2019, 10:34 PM
Why not? For a lot of people its too far or difficult to get to Caringbah. If she works closer to the city then its not fair to Mina not to post it. We all know that the girls work at a number of different places and we each see our favourite when she's working closer to where we live.

Littlewonder
09-05-2019, 10:44 PM
Why not? For a lot of people its too far or difficult to get to Caringbah. If she works closer to the city then its not fair to Mina not to post it. We all know that the girls work at a number of different places and we each see our favourite when she's working closer to where we live.

I have already said "why not" because I don't think its fair to 64.

You may not have any ethics I do so if anyone wants to pm me then I will let them know where I saw her for many years mind you I don't go to that shop any more so I am not sure if she still works there?

dotcumdotinyou
09-05-2019, 10:49 PM
So you think its unfair for 64 but not unfair for Mina.

Obviously you value the shop more than the girl.

exsing
10-05-2019, 01:25 PM
Based on the title, I thought she had to say "no more" to you. 😅

Littlewonder
10-05-2019, 08:04 PM
Based on the title, I thought she had to say "no more" to you. ��

Sorry for the confusion bro!

No say no more means you can say what you like but to describe your experience with Mina you run out of words.

If you connect with her then she is just fantastic!

Go try and enjoy.

Littlewonder
10-05-2019, 08:11 PM
So you think its unfair for 64 but not unfair for Mina.
Obviously you value the shop more than the girl.

I think that if a shop gives us and supports a girl then they deserve to be respected for that and customers should be encouraged to see the girl at that shop.

As for Mina its not unfair for her she doesn't want to go to 64 and sit on her arse all day waiting for someone to come in because I or someone else has said she is working at another shop and they may go there and find she is booked and so she is no better off.

Girls have been sacked by a shop for telling customers where else she works, so they obviously take a low view of any one who compromises their business and I understand that.

She is a good girl well worth a visit and one of my favourites.

As I said if your really interested in Mina send me a PM and I will tell you where I last saw her, I dont go there these days so I dont know if she is still there I have not asked her?

Yes I would love it if you all went to see her at another shop that way I would be able to see her when I wanted.

Every one on this forum deserves respect, that includes the girl and also the shop.

tarenpoint64
27-05-2019, 02:20 PM
Mina is working today , for booking 95241278