PDA

View Full Version : General talk Spread of STI through DFK.

Jactivate
10-05-2019, 08:26 PM
Any DFK fans out there? Thought I'd share a link and open up a can of worms about passionate kissing and it's link spreading STIs. My personal opinion, engaging in any sexual activity is always risky business. I typically avoid DFK unless the girl initiates first. Listerine, shower, wrap up and don't go visiting WLs sick is what I live by :D

7news DOT com DOT au/news/health/gonorrhea-evidence-that-kissing-may-be-spreading-the-superbug-c-105043

harrycd
10-05-2019, 08:29 PM
Thanks, I hate it

Littlewonder
10-05-2019, 08:44 PM
I love DFK and have been doing it for many many years so far so good.

With all sex its a matter of luck and trying to pick the right girls.

yug
10-05-2019, 09:23 PM
These reseacher f*ckers should shut their trap until the result is proven, well tested, and final.
This is just a hypothesis/suspicions because they haven't been able to figure out the real cause and they have isolated the issue to kissing (Western World's favorite pass time).
As I see it, these nerds don't want us to enjoy life.
What's next? Don't touch! Don't breathe next to each other! Don't eyeball a girl!

Climax598
10-05-2019, 11:11 PM
How do you makelove without kissing. All the excitement is gone. If a WL don't do some kissing that's the last time I see her.

Jactivate
11-05-2019, 01:04 AM
How do you makelove without kissing. All the excitement is gone. If a WL don't do some kissing that's the last time I see her.

Cant disagree with what you said. The best encounters are when WLs do it all... Including kissing.

BigDickAsian
11-05-2019, 10:29 AM
I’m not so worried about sti but more so from falling sick. Usually the cold/flu has 48-72 hour incubation period so I generally try to avoid dfk

hornedone
11-05-2019, 07:58 PM
Creampie n kiss, both'll kill you but drive you wild!

annintofu
12-05-2019, 09:26 AM
i don't care much about kissing, never done dfk or daty. a peck on the cheek is enough.
touching a girl's private parts and nipples is my main objective in a massage parlor.

dotcumdotinyou
12-05-2019, 01:34 PM
When I first started punting in the late 70s we didn't even use condoms, everything was BB. We just put our faith in medical science to come up with a cure to any infections...how wrong we were (OR WERE WE???).

I still think there's more chance of becoming a road toll statistic than catching something incurable.

Lostinblonde
13-08-2019, 09:43 PM
what? not likely

moby
13-08-2019, 11:57 PM
When I first started punting in the late 70s we didn't even use condoms, everything was BB.

Mind boggles how free things used to be

triedforonce
14-08-2019, 09:22 AM
Dfk is the hardest to get and i love the challenge, despite the article.
Some boundaries is cigarette breath and smelly one. Even if i feel a hint of smoke in WL/ML Hair i usually limit myself.

There was Laotian ML girl happy to give me BBBJ but no DFK. So i think DFK is really rare and if i found one usually i stick for a while.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2019, 03:01 PM
Any DFK fans out there? Thought I'd share a link and open up a can of worms about passionate kissing and it's link spreading STIs. My personal opinion, engaging in any sexual activity is always risky business. I typically avoid DFK unless the girl initiates first. Listerine, shower, wrap up and don't go visiting WLs sick is what I live by :D

7news DOT com DOT au/news/health/gonorrhea-evidence-that-kissing-may-be-spreading-the-superbug-c-105043

DFK - mouth to mouth only ? How could you get a STD with that without either or both genitals came into contact and exchanges of bodily fluids?

Akeem75
14-08-2019, 03:25 PM
It’s mainly through exchange of saliva. Very small chance of spread but if you don’t want any risk why punt??