PDA

View Full Version : Nari – cute slim Korean girl with nonstop GFE and no KPS

cuteguy
11-05-2019, 08:57 PM
I was perusing the forum when I noticed a new agency called Korean Paradise advertising Korean girls for in-call service. I wanted a change from the usual Chinese girls so I contacted this agency last Tuesday and was advised they had one girl working that night. They assured me the photos of Nari were real and therefore, I made a booking for one hour to see Nari at her apartment in Rhodes.

At first, there was some difficulty in locating the apartment but Nari was good enough to come down to the ground floor and meet me. My first impressions are very positive. She is really cute with an adorable smile but more importantly, very young. She is at least 160 cm with nice slim body. Her face is small and she has long hair. In the lift, I joke with her as to whether she is 18 or 19 and she assures me she is 24 year of age. When I tell her that she looks younger, she is very excited by the compliment.

The apartment is very clean (I did hear some noise so I assume there could have been another girl). Anyway, she takes me to her bedroom which has a bathroom next door. Nari is very friendly and there are no problems communicating with her in English. This girl loves to chat and despite being Korean, there is no sign of any KPS. We chat for the next few minutes and the atmosphere in the bedroom is very pleasant with light music in the background. I slowly start taking my clothes off and Nari places my jacket and shirt in the wardrobe next to the bed. She folds my pants and places them on the table. It’s not long before she slips out of her dress and high heels revealing those teenage underpants (very innocent style) and bra.

Once all the clothes are off, I notice a slim size 6 body with natural B cups, nice bottom and long legs. She is fully shaved down below. She has a tattoo on her right arm which is not visible unless she turns her arm over. She takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom where she gets the water warm for us to shower together. We continue to chat while she washes me gently and I play with her nipples and little sister. There is some body hugging in the shower and kissing. I don’t want to stay too long in the shower so I jump out first, dry myself and head to the bedroom where Nari follows me soon.

We stand both naked next to the bed. It doesn’t take us long before we hug and kiss each other. There is also tongue action. We continue to chat and she giggles. I sit on the side of the bed and Nari sits on me in the black bee position and we continue to hug and kiss each other. She is playful and pushes me onto the bed and she’s on top of me in the cowgirl position. Our bodies rub against each other but there is no penetration yet. We are more into hugging and having our bodies wrapped around each other. We move to missionary position and there is much laughter and giggling as my hands rub and massage her gorgeous derriere. While this is happening, we are kissing and our tongues meet together many times. Then she reverts to cowgirl position where I touch her nipples and breasts and we continue chatting. She gets close again by returning to missionary position with our bodies touching and rubbing each other. It’s very intimate with Nari as she makes you feel as if she is your girlfriend and her duty is to make your time with her very much memorable.

This time I roll Nari over and she’s on her back while I’m on her side. Her arms are around me and we embrace and kiss like lovers with lots of DFK. My hand goes exploring down below and I gently massage Nari’s little sister which causes her to give off some sighs and light moans and she gets wet in the process. We move back to missionary as we kiss more and my little fella is becoming long and hard. Nari notices this and moves around to commence her BBBJ on him and now I’m on my back. She starts off slowly working around the top of my little fella and licking on the sides before moving down on him. I’m really enjoying her BJ method and let her entertain my little fella with her mouth and tongue. It’s not long before I suggest to Nari that we try something different. Nari knows exactly what I want and gets a condom and we start off in the missionary. We kiss and there is DFK while my little fella enters Nari’s little sister. At first, she seems a bit tight so we use some lubricant. We try a few positions such as playing the cello, squashing the deckchair, doggy and the spoon.

After a good workout, we take a short break and continue chatting again before Nari decides to go down on my little fella and the way she does it is not rough but very gentle and sensual. This girl is really going out of her way to please me. I continue to stroke and rub her little sister. The playful behaviour between my little fella and her little sister resumes after the condom is rolled on again. We try a number of positions and one position that comes to mind is when we are in doggy and seeing her gorgeous derriere is amazing. I spank it gently a few times while also reaching underneath her and stimulating her breasts. I can feel her getting wet.

We go for a few minutes. My little fella is coming close to blowing his load. I remove my condom and fall back on my back with Nari commencing her sensual BBBJ. I let her do her magic on my little fella who is rock hard and after a two or three minutes he is about to erupt. Nari’s lips are locked onto my little friend and there is no way she is going to let go of my little fella. I finally capitulate and my load goes straight into Nari’s mouth as her head is over my little fella. She continues to suck him without any drop falling on my body. She does an incredible job cleaning up the mess. She is about to go away when I notice another drop or two coming out of my little fella and she licks him dry. This girl is just amazing in the way she accomplishes the task of CIM. Her mouth is full of my load and she gets up and goes to the bathroom.

Nari returns and we do some more chatting. We head to the bathroom where Nari goes to work on washing me all over. We have a few giggles and chat in the shower. I come out feeling refreshed and very happy. We leave the bathroom together and dry up. Nari retrieves my clothes from the wardrobe and I get dressed. She puts on a white shirt while still being naked. It makes her look sexy and brings memories of a girlfriend who is about to see her guy off to work after a good shag in the bedroom. We sit on the side of the bed and continue to chat and have our laughs. This girl is not a clock watcher. I can still remember her cute and sweet smile. She is a lovely Korean girl with outgoing personality who is gorgeous to be with but more importantly, she makes you feel like her boyfriend.

In summary, Nari is a sweet, cute, young Korean girl with a very friendly personality and most of all, very willing and eager to please attitude. She delivers a sensual GFE that is non-stop from the moment she meets you until you leave the premises. I really enjoyed my time with Nari and she definitely took good care of me. If you want to have a sensual GFE with a young, slim and cute Korean girl (who has no KPS) who enjoys engaging in conversation, go see her. You won’t be disappointed with Nari. This guy was very satisfied and left with a huge smile after meeting Nari! Worth seeing!

Disclaimer: The service provided by the girl may differ with other customers.

Kevsbrah
11-05-2019, 10:21 PM
Is cim included or you have to pay extra?

I've seen their profile on Kakao talk but it doesn't say what area.

cuteguy
13-05-2019, 12:44 AM
CIM is extra. The area or location is in Rhodes.

striker888
13-05-2019, 01:54 AM
can You provide me with their contact details

sydmoney
13-05-2019, 03:46 PM
can You provide me with their contact details

www.K-paradise.net

0423 495 331

Line : koparadise

Thank you

Incubi
11-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Excellent detailed review. Have shortlisted this place especially Nari. Your review has pretty much won me!

sydmoney
23-07-2019, 02:19 PM
♥♥♥ Nari , Jiyu, Seah, Rana Available today ♥♥♥