PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville QBEE

Sawamura
12-05-2019, 01:54 AM
It's been a while since punting after my STD scare, please note I got checked and am 100% clean. The scare was due to my little brother being sucked too hard. Previous girls tongue gave me carpet burn.

I decided to go 42 G tonight, to my surprise Jesse, Justin and an old friend showed up.

I initially wanted to see Kei busy as I rocked up last minute. After viewing the line up, I opted for Qbee. Her pretty face and rack caught my eye.

In the room she was pleasant and sweet, her Bj was quite gentle but very enthusiastic. She rotated between the balls and shaft which was a nice touch.

We then did it in missionary, doggy then missionary. I collapsed on the bed after cumming and she decided to massage my thighs as I lay face up contemplating life.

She then asked me for my age, she was quite shocked. She then told me she was a few years older 26. I put on my clothes had some coke with reception and left.

Overall she's really nice and sweet, her rack is perfect both in size and the nipple.

Note: it was coke the drink

42Gladesville
12-05-2019, 04:44 AM
Thanks for the review brother!

Nice having a chat. See you soon!

42Gladesville
06-10-2019, 10:55 AM
Qbee here today!!

murphy
06-10-2019, 02:33 PM
You met the legendary Jesse? What a cool dude. He will look after you. One of the young and smart bosses. Wish more brothels had a Jesse

Meng
06-10-2019, 03:55 PM
You met the legendary Jesse? What a cool dude. He will look after you. One of the young and smart bosses. Wish more brothels had a Jesse

Yea Jesse is great. Super friendly and always recommends a good girl!