PDA

View Full Version : Question career as a WL?

BigDickAsian
12-05-2019, 02:33 AM
Hi Fellas
Most of the WLs come and go, get married and move on with their lives and leave sydney to go back home.
But there does seem to be a few WLs who have been around for ages! And probably will keep sticking around for a while to come.
The one I have known the longest who is still working is Yomi at 142 Hornsby I first came across her in 2013 at TP64.
Is there anyone else who can beat that record?

xboyx
12-05-2019, 03:45 PM
That just means that she hasn't found a man to settle down yet thus keep on as WL. Once she works as WL it's hard to work in other industry.

Riff888
12-05-2019, 04:30 PM
That just means that she hasn't found a man to settle down yet thus keep on as WL. Once she works as WL it's hard to work in other industry.This is so true.

Also if a WL is still working over the age of 50, chances are she won't change, they may reduce the hours they work or number of clients they see though.

I know a girl that has been doing this since 2013, she's not as active in the scene as a few years ago but she still works a few days a week.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Turnitup
12-05-2019, 04:58 PM
I know one who I first saw in 2005 or 2006.
She's still working a few days a week and still looks great. Sorry, no names no packdrill! I don't want to give away her secrets as she likes her privacy these days.

sleepy57
12-05-2019, 05:11 PM
I know one ML who had a go as a WL but only lasted a month or so .
She told me as an ML she could pick & choose who she had sex & bargain with the price but as a WL could not stand 95% of the men who walked through the door .

Dba
12-05-2019, 05:18 PM
Been seeing a lady once or twice a year for around six years. Still gorgeous, and still listed as 21 years old on the brothel website!

Yukki
18-05-2019, 06:18 AM
To help family
Family is the most important thing in Thai culture

tahi101
18-05-2019, 03:21 PM
Why would a beautiful girl, want to be with a man in a serious relationship when he pays money to fuck her

thaipussyhunter
18-05-2019, 10:32 PM
Some girls do it because of the money
Some love the sex
But mostly for the money

sonan
18-05-2019, 11:55 PM
Sad if those woman is still in this industry after 40
They should save th money and run a small business

konfuzion
19-05-2019, 02:26 PM
Sad if those woman is still in this industry after 40
They should save th money and run a small business

So many women in 40s and 50sbut started this business late.

Assandlegs
19-05-2019, 03:14 PM
Running a business is a pain in the ass and whole lot of hassle that usually ends in tears. Been there...
If I was born a good looking girl instead of a good looking bloke <lololol>, I know what path I would have taken !!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Climax598
19-05-2019, 03:37 PM
Running a business is a pain in the ass and whole lot of hassle that usually ends in tears. Been there...
If I was born a good looking girl instead of a good looking bloke <lololol>, I know what path I would have taken !!!

Spread your leg here I come and open your mouth I fill my juices 😋

Assandlegs
19-05-2019, 03:46 PM
Spread your leg here I come and open your mouth I fill my juices [emoji39]I'll only charge you $450/hour... you know.. "Western service" .. [emoji14]

jzchan
19-05-2019, 05:52 PM
Hi Fellas
Most of the WLs come and go, get married and move on with their lives and leave sydney to go back home.
But there does seem to be a few WLs who have been around for ages! And probably will keep sticking around for a while to come.
The one I have known the longest who is still working is Yomi at 142 Hornsby I first came across her in 2013 at TP64.
Is there anyone else who can beat that record?

Kitty from Midas has been around since 2006/2007. Was known as Patricia back then. She still looks pretty good.

dotcumdotinyou
19-05-2019, 10:31 PM
Unfortunately if a girl is still working past mid 30s its usually due to a drug addiction or a marriage failure and she has to support herself/children...very sad.

I also know of a 42 year old WL with a 24 year old daughter and a 18 year old son who has to work because her deadbeat husband is a gambling addict...poor misguided soul.

BigDickAsian
19-05-2019, 11:19 PM
Unfortunately if a girl is still working past mid 30s its usually due to a drug addiction or a marriage failure and she has to support herself/children...very sad.

I also know of a 42 year old WL with a 24 year old daughter and a 18 year old son who has to work because her deadbeat husband is a gambling addict...poor misguided soul.
You talking bout Cindy?

dotcumdotinyou
20-05-2019, 07:12 AM
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Cindy as yet, so it isn't her. And I won't name the woman in question as she already has enough problems in her life without me adding to them.

Pumpui
21-05-2019, 09:31 PM
Sorry Nicky/Sheri for everything

You go home now for good, because of me

Your my comments under different usernames are all false and lies

Yes, I and a Dipshite Stalker, stalker mentality and infatuated by you (As pointed out by your friend AB)
Yes, Deluded & in Denial, to the fact the I will be nothing more than a bad memory and stupid idiot who lives in a cave and would never be good enough to be with someone like you

Im forever sorry for disturbing your life, sorry babe

DoMoSan
21-05-2019, 10:36 PM
Haven’t had a long punting journey as the rest of you guys. But if a guy can have a punt from their early 20’s we’ll into their.. perhaps retirement.. there is nothing wrong with a lady doing it as a career. I say these are the real MVP as they have been there and done that.. and finally said fuck it... this is what I will do and it pays for the bills. Probably gets more income than 50% of the customers that visit too.
Speaking of careers.. Samantha X has made a great career as a working girl.. she even made it public that she was retiring but she is back again..

Yougottabe
21-05-2019, 10:45 PM
Kitty from Midas has been around since 2006/2007. Was known as Patricia back then. She still looks pretty good. I went to Midas around 2008 & a girl named Suzie was there worked during the day. I stopped going around 2012-2013 & she was still there. Then I went for the first time since last year & she was still there. I only actually chose her once. I seem to recall Kitty too.

xboyx
27-05-2019, 11:50 PM
She told me as an ML she could pick & choose who she had sex & bargain with the price but as a WL could not stand 95% of the men who walked through the door .

95% of men? when I walk to ginza, I often see guys that are decent looking, also was told by a WL that most customers are "good" there, I wonder if it's just ginza

Assandlegs
28-05-2019, 12:35 AM
95% of men? when I walk to ginza, I often see guys that are decent looking, also was told by a WL that most customers are "good" there, I wonder if it's just ginzaI reckon that's it... $280 hr for the best sex ever at Ginza... $150 at shitsville... more expensive = higher quality clients as well as higher quality girls...
Besides, money has always made even the most average looking man a super-stud.. :)

xboyx
28-05-2019, 01:18 AM
Besides, money has always made even the most average looking man a super-stud.. :)

hahah, no wonder I receive more praises from WLs than ever in real life. In the shop, I'm prince william

Riff888
28-05-2019, 09:37 AM
I have just discovered that a career as a WL/ML is not the only option for making good money.

Girls that do eyelash extensions are making between $2k to $3k a week. I know a few Thai girls that make this type of cash from their expensive city apartments.

Yes it's a different skill set and requires training. But I no longer believe WLs can use the "I need lots of money to support my family" excuse to stay in this business.

Actually, so many Thai girls are getting this certification and starting legit businesses with ABNs and accountants for BAS statements and stuff.

I really admire these smart business women and totally over WLs.

Find a horny divorced girl and you will be getting sex at least twice a day. None of that cleaning with tissues after BBBJCIM and definitely more chance for bareback action.

Have a nice day [emoji4]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

liminal
14-09-2019, 01:17 PM
If a WL is top of her game

She can earn $ 1,500 a day working 15 hours
More than most of us earn in a week

Plus all the extras she gets & if she freelances with her special friends...
She is making a killing

........IF..........if

murphy
14-09-2019, 07:32 PM

Sums up everything

cuteguy
15-09-2019, 08:45 PM
That just means that she hasn't found a man to settle down yet thus keep on as WL. Once she works as WL it's hard to work in other industry.

Probably didn't want a guy because it was going to get in the way of her making substantial sums of money.

Climax598
15-09-2019, 09:43 PM
Probably didn't want a guy because it was going to get in the way of her making substantial sums of money.
Probably sick of seeing and a dick in her pussy. A wl told me this so that is one of the reason.

Person_of_Interest
18-09-2019, 09:50 PM
Anyone know of any Working Single WL who Recently became a Married WL

I heard my regular WL is now married but still working...

Guttered as

cuteguy
19-09-2019, 03:59 PM
Anyone know of any Working Single WL who Recently became a Married WL

I heard my regular WL is now married but still working...

Guttered as

She likes variety and money!:cool2:

murphy
20-09-2019, 12:08 AM
She likes variety and money!:cool2:

Its now a lucrative career option. Hubby just needs to let her work late shifts

cuteguy
13-10-2019, 02:01 PM
If a WL is top of her game

She can earn $ 1,500 a day working 15 hours
More than most of us earn in a week

Plus all the extras she gets & if she freelances with her special friends...
She is making a killing

I couldn't imagine a girl working 15 hours per day. That's double the normal hours an office worker does in two days. She would be very exhausted and probably not in the best mood towards the end of her shift.:surprise:

Climax598
13-10-2019, 04:07 PM
I couldn't imagine a girl working 15 hours per day. That's double the normal hours an office worker does in two days. She would be very exhausted and probably not in the best mood towards the end of her shift.:surprise:
Yes you are correct. Is a physical and mental job. For $1500 earn a day may be some day not everyday. If working at top class ship maybe just do the math if you know how much the girls get pay in 30/45/60 min session.

asiafever
13-10-2019, 04:29 PM
A massage girl I knew, had been in the game a while, she was working 6 days a week across 3 shops, usually pretty fully booked, she was pulling roughly $5k a week. When you figure the ATO weren't getting involved that is crazy money for being a hot Asian student... and hard to walk away from to go back to normal wage expectations.

Sam0001
13-10-2019, 06:28 PM
As long as the lady is not in it for drugs or a deadshit pimp/bf, then so be it , nothing wrong with them working 2 months or 20 years.

Labia Vortex
13-10-2019, 07:02 PM
For Some girls it can be an addictive lifestyle
Money can buy lots of designer hand bags....or an apartment....a car....if they are smart
Some even like the variety of sexual partners....not many though

CunningLinguist
14-10-2019, 07:34 PM

If you are in your 20s, 30s you can easily work those hours if you are really motivated. You would have a rest day from time to time. Fuck if I was a hot young WL I would do it ;)

Meng
14-10-2019, 08:41 PM
If you are in your 20s, 30s you can easily work those hours if you are really motivated. You would have a rest day from time to time. Fuck if I was a hot young WL I would do it ;)

Not to mention in the more popular shops you might be rostered for 15 hours but you won’t necessarily get booked out for all 15 hours. Might be doing a lot of sitting and waiting.

liminal
14-10-2019, 09:17 PM
There’s a silver lining, for some and all by degree. However working 5-6-7 days a week waiting for punters like you and me and holding vain hope they will find a handsome nice man .. demoralising at best .

Mostly these girls don’t dig us and are long gone with most of us before they even finish shift, let alone leave the game.

Climax598
14-10-2019, 09:31 PM
Not to mention in the more popular shops you might be rostered for 15 hours but you won’t necessarily get booked out for all 15 hours. Might be doing a lot of sitting and waiting.
Yes sitting around waiting for us guys to show up and pick them to be fuck. If no business sleep, surf the internet, WeChat to punters to get business, talk gossip about punters, bitching in the waiting room.

lonely heart
15-10-2019, 07:11 AM
With my recent return to 143, i realized Lisa and Jessica still there. They have been there since god know went. I joke with another massage shop owner she was also shocked and laugh...." Lisa must not have her period anymore and that's why she can do all the stuff she is doing...."

While we are on the topic, I was looking at my girl Wechat the other day and I spotted a ML that I see a few times in Campsie was posting something totally out of the world. Did some digging around from my peers and find out even though she was average looking and with kids already, she end up remarried to a super rich guy and now have many property in her name and run her own business. Imagine that Campsie ML to Rich Biz woman!!

AHLUNGOR
15-10-2019, 08:42 AM
With my recent return to 143, i realized Lisa and Jessica still there. They have been there since god know went. I joke with another massage shop owner she was also shocked and laugh...." Lisa must not have her period anymore and that's why she can do all the stuff she is doing...."

While we are on the topic, I was looking at my girl Wechat the other day and I spotted a ML that I see a few times in Campsie was posting something totally out of the world. Did some digging around from my peers and find out even though she was average looking and with kids already, she end up remarried to a super rich guy and now have many property in her name and run her own business. Imagine that Campsie ML to Rich Biz woman!!

Yeap, never underestimate a woman, any woman in fact, as you’ll never know, one day she may become your boss’s wife ! Worst still, marrying your son !!

F0x
15-10-2019, 04:29 PM

This my punting brothers is EXACTLY why I tend to prefer ML as opposed to WL.

If an ML chooses to FS with you, it means that at the very least she finds you attractive enough to do so, which means a base level of chemistry. MIGHT occasionally be because short of money, but the point is she has a choice.

WLs have to basically just accept they are going to get banged by multiple dudes they wouldnt even share the same oxygen with normally.

As much as its nice to know you are guaranteed FS from a broth, its somehow so much hotter knowing that your ML wants to hit you up and you both cant make too much noise coz boss not supposed to know :-P

Riff888
15-10-2019, 08:37 PM
My Thai partner and I are renting a room in our apartment.
My partner put the add in social media in the Thai community.
She said a girl wants to rent the room, only thing she's a prostitute. I said, how do you know? Apparently she's know as a WL in the Thai community.
I said, I have no issues what she does as long as she doesn't run her business from home.
My girl said, I'm more worried about she offering you discounts.
I laughed and said, I would never dream of doing that.

Climax598
15-10-2019, 09:03 PM
My Thai partner and I are renting a room in our apartment.
My partner put the add in social media in the Thai community.
She said a girl wants to rent the room, only thing she's a prostitute. I said, how do you know? Apparently she's know as a WL in the Thai community.
I said, I have no issues what she does as long as she doesn't run her business from home.
My girl said, I'm more worried about she offering you discounts.
I laughed and said, I would never dream of doing that.
Ha ha smart girl. Don t trust you. Woman know how a men dick work.

iphone
03-11-2019, 10:34 AM
From other thread info I am trying to compare how much the girls earn (WL vs ML).

(Normal Rate of FS shop $150/30mins $250/hr performing diamond services and MS shop $40/30mins $65/hour) performing nhj maybe B2B.

For 30 mins:
WL: gets $100 nett (shop gets $50)
ML: gets $20+$50 tips nett (shop gets $20)
Just for $30 more WL girls have to do much more ie bbbj ? Looks like working as ML is better here.

For 1 hour:
WL: gets $180 nett (shop gets $70) - not sure of correct split?
ML: gets $30+$50 tips nett (shop gets $35)
Now looks like WL is ahead here. But then one ML girl told me some good customers will give $100 tips for 1 hour session and 30 mins of it is just for talking! Comparing with WL, one hour working nonstop to get 2 shoots from us.

i feel ML is a better career so why a girl will choose WL path?...