PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Japanese Hiro- A Sex Starved Japanese Nurse!

Max Impact
12-05-2019, 09:09 PM
I saw Hiro as her first customer ever. She sure knew what to do though! Hiro is a gorgeous 25yo Japanese princess, wanting to serve in any way that she can. She is slim, B cup boobs, shaved pussy that studies here in Sydney.

When she got into doggie position on the bed to place the sheet across I saw the most beautiful shape of her pussy before me and just went in to eat. She was wet as hell. Hiro shuddered in real orgasms like only some girls do (first day and first session).

The BBBJ was exceptional as well.

Hiro is gorgeous. Her face is beautiful and the body is perfect. I've left out details because I'm not sure if the service I got was standard for her but she was amazing for me!

10/10:slobber:

5 Star City
14-05-2019, 06:10 PM
I saw Hiro as her first customer ever. She sure knew what to do though! Hiro is a gorgeous 25yo Japanese princess, wanting to serve in any way that she can. She is slim, B cup boobs, shaved pussy that studies here in Sydney.

When she got into doggie position on the bed to place the sheet across I saw the most beautiful shape of her pussy before me and just went in to eat. She was wet as hell. Hiro shuddered in real orgasms like only some girls do (first day and first session).

The BBBJ was exceptional as well.

Hiro is gorgeous. Her face is beautiful and the body is perfect. I've left out details because I'm not sure if the service I got was standard for her but she was amazing for me!

10/10:slobber:

Doctors doctors............

Nurse Hiro...serving Mon/Tues 1pm....9pm:miao:

5 Star City
16-05-2019, 10:09 AM
New nurse Jap Ai.....

New to this line of business

Needs Doctor's TRAINING

Tue/Wed 1pm

Booking 0417 110 110

Photo in Wecha

https://i.ibb.co/Kx5YBLP/CED0084-B-72-D5-4-FBB-ABDB-1-D6-D77601-C62.png (https://ibb.co/k2Gpz97)

Averageme
25-05-2019, 10:52 AM
What time is she working today?

5 Star City
03-06-2019, 10:21 AM
Jap nurse starting....HIRO

Fri/ Sat 1pm...9pm

Jap. Ai....Ai....Ai

Tue/Wed/Fri./ Sat 1pm.....

Booking 0417 110 110

Putter
19-07-2019, 06:02 PM
Totally agree! Saw your review Max and gave her a try after another booking fell through. Since then I have seen her a few times and have been amazed by how wet and horny this young J nurse gets. There is no FOAM and she provides a fantastic GFE. She also has a very nice personality. It’s a pity she leaves these shores next weekend.

moby
19-07-2019, 06:06 PM
Omg sex starved and Japanese and nurse

Well done 5 Star City

Labia Vortex
20-07-2019, 11:46 AM
Lot of 30 yr old Virgins in Japan.Japanese blokes are generally duds in the sack.The girls have figured out that you can have a holiday...make some money and have plenty of good sex by coming to Australia

Max Impact
20-07-2019, 09:13 PM
Totally agree! Saw your review Max and gave her a try after another booking fell through. Since then I have seen her a few times and have been amazed by how wet and horny this young J nurse gets. There is no FOAM and she provides a fantastic GFE. She also has a very nice personality. It’s a pity she leaves these shores next weekend.

I think you mean there was no lube but plenty of white foam haha. All good things must end and so sadly Hiro returns to looking after horny patients in a hospital somewhere in Japan. I've seen many JAV scenes like that hehe!

5 Star City
25-07-2019, 10:37 AM
QUOTE=Putter;1773266]Totally agree! Saw your review Max and gave her a try after another booking fell through. Since then I have seen her a few times and have been amazed by how wet and horny this young J nurse gets. There is no FOAM and she provides a fantastic GFE. She also has a very nice personality. It’s a pity she leaves these shores next weekend.[/QUOTE]

HIRO....Hiro....

Last week loving....:cry:

M/T/W/Thu 1pm...9pm.

Sexy HARU ..back next M/T. 4pm.....

5 Star City
25-07-2019, 02:17 PM
HIRO....Hiro....

Last day loving....

Thu 1pm...9pm.:cry::cry::cry:

Sexy HARU ..back next M/T. 4pm.....