PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Japanese Kei was just the sweetest thing ever!

Meng
12-05-2019, 09:27 PM
So had some time today and was around the area so I popped into 42G. With every intention to see the new JAV girl but unfortunately she was booked until late so I saw the line up. Staff were super friendly and I finally met Jessie who was just the nicest dude ever. So Jessie and Justin was giving me recommendations before the line up and Kei caught my ears. During the lineup all the girls were super pretty but Kei really stood out as she came in, giggled, shook my hand and was just super friendly! After the lineup I told Jessie that Kei was definitely the one.

Into the room to wait for a light knock on the door and in comes Kei. First impressions was she’s just super tiny. Her body is slim and face is more girl next door. What got me though was how friendly she was! She was giggling and smiling all throughout! Into the shower and we were just washing, then hugging and then so much DFK! We were literally glued together in the shower, that it was a surprise we got any washing in hahaha. I realised this girl does not have a routine and it was super refreshing!

Out of the shower and it was more DFK standing up just to get the mood going and then onto the bed. More DFK and it was so passionate GFE that I felt like was making love to a girlfriend. Light cat bath and then onto BBBJ. It cute and light to start off with, which matched her super cute and innocent character. I was playing with her pussy and could feel it was already pretty juicy. We whipped around for some 69 and it was great. She’s not shaven but I felt the hair didn’t get in the way when I was eating her which was nice.

On with the Dom and it was cowgirl. Can I say again she’s super slim and light and I loved that small weight bouncing off my dick. Went to mish and we were pounding away while I did more DFK (love that passionate kissing with so much tongue).

Switched to doggy and I was surprised for a petite girl like her that she had quite a perky and round ass. Loved grabbing it and came in the dom. She cleaned me up and I cleaned up a bit and we were on the bed cuddling and talking about life. Seriously the feeling I get from her was just super GFE. After a while we started making out again while holding each other and it was more tongue action. I swear for the session my tongue was just in hers most of the hour hahaha. I didn’t think I could go another round so I asked her for some more bbbj. She lovingly kissed my cock whilst I knew time was running out so I was wanking off while she was licking the tip of my dick then went on to cat bath my nipple until I finally was about to cum and without hesitation she sucked me dry for a cum in mouth. It was so amazing. I showered again and I have to say she was so polite. She’d wait for me politely and when I get out she’d give me a towel . She epitomises the Japanese girlfriend experience.

After I got dressed she held me arm in arm to walk me out. Justin caught me at the door and asked me how it was and I told him without hesitation that she was 10/10.

Would highly recommend her if you’re after a petite gorgeous girl who’s super service oriented. Thanks 42G!

harrycd
12-05-2019, 10:07 PM
Damn nice AR,

Jessie had mentioned Kei had great service but I ended up seeing Ruri instead yesterday who was his other recommendation.

I did see Kei in person during a lineup, had blonde short hair so I'll definitely see her soon after your AR.

42Gladesville
16-05-2019, 11:02 AM
Woah thanks for the review bro!! Glad you had a good time!!

Kei is on starting 10am today!

42Gladesville
19-05-2019, 10:12 PM
KEIS in today
shes going back to melbourne soon !