PDA

View Full Version : General talk Extra...

triedforonce
13-05-2019, 08:41 AM
I found that i can get extra more in massage place rather than in FS place. What i meant by extra is something more than what you paid for. I can get DATY at massage place (not always), and the girls like it, and this with no extra money. While at FS tier shop, they know that they can make money with extra service, it's really hard to get it, not even kiss sometimes lol.

Anyone experience the same?

Thanks

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

aussiegaigin
13-05-2019, 09:35 AM
Absolutely. Just go the right shops and treat the girls nicely......

Raybo
13-05-2019, 09:44 AM
I found that i can get extra more in massage place rather than in FS place. What i meant by extra is something more than what you paid for. I can get DATY at massage place (not always), and the girls like it, and this with no extra money. While at FS tier shop, they know that they can make money with extra service, it's really hard to get it, not even kiss sometimes lol.

Anyone experience the same?

I would highly doubt that at a FS shop like 278/Ginza or 244 and some of the others with tiered levels of service (diamond or platinum) you would get knocked back for these 'extra' services. Go to FS shops where they advertise that this service is available. The cheaper FS shops, perhaps, but in my experience, kissing and DATY are pretty much available all the time, without paying extra.

As for RnT, I think the goalposts have slowly been moved the last couple of years. MLs have more pressure than ever to go that extra mile to keep the customer happy. This pressure is passed on by shop managers trying to get an edge in a tough market.

A general 1 hour session in a typical shop would be $110=$120 including tips and would be a massage followed by a nude HJ that may involve a bit of B2B and some minor touching allowed, may even get a kiss or two.

Market forces are making it tougher for the MLs. In a buyer's market, MLs are having to compete by offering those next level services that other MLs are offering for the same price. If they don't compete and continue to offer stand RnT services, punters won't visit them as they know they can get their DATY/DFK/BBBJ and FS from other MLs.

triedforonce
13-05-2019, 09:50 AM
Yeah it's true Raybo, if the girl didn't offer more usually that can keep me is the GFE part.

woods23
13-05-2019, 10:56 AM
Yeah agree...

Few yrs ago extras is very hard to come by with many girls.
Now - its like daty fingering dfk fs bbbj is very common then cim anal nd bbfs !!!

Is the best time now to start your journey into the Rnt world !
Its soo competitive now.

Raybo
13-05-2019, 12:49 PM
Enjoy it while it lasts. It's only a matter of time before something gives, particularly in the CBD. I would be pretty pissed off if I was running a legitimate, licensed brothel and had unlicensed shops charading nearby as massage shops but essentially offering the same services that my business was.

Spare a thought for the MLs as well. It has become glaringly obvious that they are getting raw end of the deal in all this.

Rimdog08
13-05-2019, 01:05 PM
Enjoy it while it lasts. It's only a matter of time before something gives, particularly in the CBD. I would be pretty pissed off if I was running a legitimate, licensed brothel and had unlicensed shops charading nearby as massage shops but essentially offering the same services that my business was.

Spare a thought for the MLs as well. It has become glaringly obvious that they are getting raw end of the deal in all this.

Totally agree without mentioning shop names we all know who they are you can tell by the over the top reviews by their designated "customers"....

aussiegaigin
13-05-2019, 02:59 PM

So far, CBD shops have not drawn much attention from the council or the press. I can't see that changing anytime soon. Not many overt FS shops in the CBD, so they can't claim "unfair competition" (and probably catering to an entirely different market anyway). Councils are learning that under the current state laws it is too difficult/expensive to control massage shops so are prepared to leave them under the radar; Sussex St shop was the only one I can remember in recent years, and that probably suffered more from the media witch hunt than council action.

Even the "brothel busters" media that was active a few years ago has moved on.

Maybe the MLs are suffering from the extra workload, but I guess the money is all important. I never push MLs for extra services, but so many now just offer them freely, and often for free, so money is not always the motivation.

triedforonce
13-05-2019, 03:34 PM
The extra should be mutual, whether it's for money or pleasure. I never paid anything for extra with ML. If you're clean, polite, not pushing anything, you probably get more.

PervySage
13-05-2019, 08:34 PM
The extra should be mutual, whether it's for money or pleasure. I never paid anything for extra with ML. If you're clean, polite, not pushing anything, you probably get more.

Light kissing, fingering and body slide yeh typically included these days with Nude HJ.

But anything more always had to pay, maybe you have more charm!

cmk76
13-05-2019, 09:03 PM
I would highly doubt that at a FS shop like 278/Ginza or 244 and some of the others with tiered levels of service (diamond or platinum) you would get knocked back for these 'extra' services. Go to FS shops where they advertise that this service is available. The cheaper FS shops, perhaps, but in my experience, kissing and DATY are pretty much available all the time, without paying extra.

As for RnT, I think the goalposts have slowly been moved the last couple of years. MLs have more pressure than ever to go that extra mile to keep the customer happy. This pressure is passed on by shop managers trying to get an edge in a tough market.

A general 1 hour session in a typical shop would be $110=$120 including tips and would be a massage followed by a nude HJ that may involve a bit of B2B and some minor touching allowed, may even get a kiss or two.

Market forces are making it tougher for the MLs. In a buyer's market, MLs are having to compete by offering those next level services that other MLs are offering for the same price. If they don't compete and continue to offer stand RnT services, punters won't visit them as they know they can get their DATY/DFK/BBBJ and FS from other MLs.

This I agree to a degree... However, if the girl has the goods, and can demand whatever she wanted... Some suckers (like me) do fold, and give in to the price...

Case in point, I was in an hour session with aThai ML... With less than 15 minutes to go, she asks if I was ready for part 2... I said that I was enjoying her massage so much that I don't really need the finish... Of course, I didn't think it was worth paying another pineapple with that amount of time left... She got upset, demanded that I have a HJ, ands puts her hand out for payment! I laughed at her demand, which made her even more upset... Eventually, I calmed her down when she was starting to sook... So, decided to extend for another half hour of play only... She demanded $100 for the extension... My money soon parted...

I guess I enjoyed her company, her brilliant massage, her upfront attitude and sexy little body... And all just for an OK HJ, no kissing, no daty, but a deep finger play on her...

wilisno
13-05-2019, 09:44 PM
This I agree to a degree... However, if the girl has the goods, and can demand whatever she wanted... Some suckers (like me) do fold, and give in to the price...

Case in point, I was in an hour session with aThai ML... With less than 15 minutes to go, she asks if I was ready for part 2... I said that I was enjoying her massage so much that I don't really need the finish... Of course, I didn't think it was worth paying another pineapple with that amount of time left... She got upset, demanded that I have a HJ, ands puts her hand out for payment! I laughed at her demand, which made her even more upset... Eventually, I calmed her down when she was starting to sook... So, decided to extend for another half hour of play only... She demanded $100 for the extension... My money soon parted...

I guess I enjoyed her company, her brilliant massage, her upfront attitude and sexy little body... And all just for an OK HJ, no kissing, no daty, but a deep finger play on her...
I like your attitude bro. ;) ;) ;)

woods23
14-05-2019, 03:15 PM
But anything more always had to pay, maybe you have more charm!

U mean they ask u for $$ Before or after extras?

PervySage
14-05-2019, 10:01 PM
U mean they ask u for $$ Before or after extras?

Discuss price before, pay after. I don't ask for any special extras on first visit but I hint at them, and ask them openly in second visit.

Goes without saying some girls won't do any additional extras so respect boundaries.

woods23
14-05-2019, 10:27 PM
Discuss price before, pay after. I don't ask for any special extras on first visit but I hint at them, and ask them openly in second visit.

Goes without saying some girls won't do any additional extras so respect boundaries.

I see .thx for sharing ;)