Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.22rydalmere.com.au
Phone : 0420 466 388
Hours of Business : 10:00 til 01:00
Rates : $125/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, sexy body, natural C-cup, firm bum, tight pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Yunan, Chinese
Value for money/recommend? : YES definitely GFE

My experience/comments :
Since visited Angela last week, I booked her again, this morning. Have my healthy routine, 2 organic half boiled eggs for breakfast before heading to 22 Rydalmere.

Arrived at 10, shop opened and walked in met lady shopkeeper. Mentioned 10:00 booking with Angela, after settled $125/hr, Angela came greeted me to her room, No. 2. Walked behind Angela to upstairs, good view of her bottle glass body and nice bums.

In the room, Angela joined me shower, probably second visit has the special service, YMMV. Hugging her pressed her boobs to my chest, light kisses on her face and watching her naked back and sexy bums from the shower’s mirror, so nice. After dried ourselves, laid her on bed and started my routines, some kissing on face, moved to cat bath then have a good view with little Angela. Angela’s trimmed pussy hair cover big area, she suggested me to try Diamond service if possible. As Diamond includes DATY, BBBJ, DFK, as I love to. I asked for trial of these and she allowed. Have some DATY, tasted good:miao: fresh in the morning then turned to 69 for her trial of BBBJ, :shout:WOW good sucking skill, as she licked my perineum and near gone to DL. She stopped after few minutes and continued with CBJ. Angela looks after her customers well. So passionate with her trial.

After the trial, we started the main, cowgirl after few minutes, I held her close to me and was thinking to change to MISH but she was a good rider and started her light moaning so I continued the ride. After awhile, her thunder moaning started and I really enjoyed that moment, watching her so horny. Soon I erupted as watching to the wall mirror so stimulating and nice view.

After cleaned up, Angela offered massage but I refused as I would like to hugging her and watching her beautiful bottle glass so sexy. Buzzer up, washed up and cuddled before walked out her room. Left as happy man.

22Brodie
13-05-2019, 03:33 PM
Angela Chinese
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99573899_20190508064729_angela.jpg

Fair dinkum
13-05-2019, 06:35 PM
The shop's ad photos of Angela blocked this beauty. Angela looks cute and pretty. Check their Wechat better looking photos.

jordan69
13-05-2019, 09:29 PM
After cleaned up, Angela offered massage but I refused as I would like to hugging her and watching her beautiful bottle glass so sexy. Buzzer up, washed up and cuddled before walked out her room. Left as happy man.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing. Angela sounds keen for diamond service, might pay a visit. Agreed with bro fd, wechat photos Angela looks so sweet.

wjw007
14-05-2019, 09:10 AM
She is probably the only one who offered massage, and she will wait till the last minutes. Never rush, never clock watching

Leslie75
14-05-2019, 07:13 PM
She is probably the only one who offered massage, and she will wait till the last minutes. Never rush, never clock watching

Angela has positive attitude with her professionals, she has good massage as well. Very sweet girl and GFE

Richard25
14-05-2019, 10:36 PM
How does Angela looks? Sweet or wild?

Leslie75
22-05-2019, 04:26 PM
How does Angela looks? Sweet or wild?
Angela looks sweet in appearance but wild when she cum. Her moaning sound like thunder :shout:, I just visited her today, review will be followed

22Brodie
28-05-2019, 03:10 PM
Super Special promotion At Day & Night

Under NEW MANAGEMENT!!!

Full Service $75/30mins, $100/45mins, $125/one hour

Also Big discount for Gold & Diamond services !!!