PDA

View Full Version : General talk Doubles ?

scanboy
13-05-2019, 10:28 PM
Hey guys
How does double work with RNT massage
Do you book 2 girls for the whole time or do you choose only 1 for part 2 ?
Any feed back on experiences good or bad would be appreciated

BlackToad
14-05-2019, 12:13 AM
I guess it’s up to the punter but for me if you’re going to do a double better to keep both girls though out the whole session. One to administer the HJ and the other to hold your balls, cat bath, DFK, .... whatever is preferred.

nostromo
14-05-2019, 03:59 AM
Usually, its both MLs for the duration.

Booking two for say, the first half hour and then continue on for another half hour with just one would be an interesting attempt at sneaking two shots in the hour though.

The best experiences have been with girls that have been up for the experience or the difference in their working day of doing a double. Talk to your favourite ML and see if she's up for it and who she either thinks would make a good doubles partner or wants to see naked.

Sith-lord
14-05-2019, 07:52 AM
Plenty of ARs on this forum for doubles but once you try the MLs who clicked together, you will have the time of your life !

Cayman
14-05-2019, 08:39 AM
Can I please ask, when you do single ML, you have an opportunity to try and have a more intimate session. When you do double, do you still get this oppotunity? Will a ML ever let you daty in the presence of another ML, for eg? Could it ever end up in double sex?

AHLUNGOR
14-05-2019, 09:53 AM
Hey guys
How does double work with RNT massage
Do you book 2 girls for the whole time or do you choose only 1 for part 2 ?
Any feed back on experiences good or bad would be appreciated

Scanboy, if you want to know what a double massage in RnT should really work and play out, you should invest a $100 and try the mamasan double at QVB , all inclusive, two very experienced sexy milf in Nicole and Vicky will take you to places you didn’t know existed ! A simply must try for RnT punters!

Say you normally pay $40/30 plus $50 tip for a nude HJ , play only $10 more and you get two ladies , what have you got to lose ?

Enjoy !!

Richard25
14-05-2019, 09:47 PM
Scanboy, if you want to know what a double massage in RnT should really work and play out, you should invest a $100 and try the mamasan double at QVB , all inclusive, two very experienced sexy milf in Nicole and Vicky will take you to places you didn’t know existed ! A simply must try for RnT punters!

Say you normally pay $40/30 plus $50 tip for a nude HJ , play only $10 more and you get two ladies , what have you got to lose ?

Enjoy !!
Sounds interesting. Next week on part of my planning.

scanboy
15-05-2019, 12:26 AM

Enjoy !!
Thanks mate
I will check them out

nostromo
15-05-2019, 12:35 AM
Can I please ask, when you do single ML, you have an opportunity to try and have a more intimate session. When you do double, do you still get this oppotunity? Will a ML ever let you daty in the presence of another ML, for eg? Could it ever end up in double sex?

Usually you pay double for that kind of action, Cotton. :cool2:

Re DATY, depends on the MLs. The better question is, would one DATY the other?

DanThePuntingMan
15-05-2019, 05:40 AM
Definitely if your doing a double to get that full on double experience you want both girls in the room for the full session.

My last double with two caucasian ended up being a extended two hour session with plenty of extra's. Just be prepared to cough up the money as its going to be double the price of a masssge with one girl plus any extra's.

Roj
15-05-2019, 10:19 AM
Usually you pay double for that kind of action, Cotton. :cool2:

Re DATY, depends on the MLs. The better question is, would one DATY the other?

This is my favourite thing to watch - and it's *really* hard to find!
The 2 girls really have to be comfortable with one another.
I've had more failures than successes with MLs. Even with WLs, a 100% assurance of girl-on-girl DATY can go pear-shaped

woods23
15-05-2019, 10:29 AM
Sex with ml in doubles? U be so lucky.
My only bucket list to tick off in rnt ...it's very very difficult .
I was once offered to fck my ml nd her cousin but her cousin declined :cry:

Still searching hopeful that day will come ;)

Fingering both girls is pretty common but !!!

storry_teller
16-05-2019, 12:12 AM
I think less, but what if they're lesbians?

nostromo
19-05-2019, 12:41 PM
I think less, but what if they're lesbians?

There may be a cultural thing and I've never had a double with Asian girls but at least for the "Western" girls I've done doubles with most are at least gay-for-pay. If not, they either won't do a double or are very clear beforehand that they won't interact with each other.

BlackToad
27-05-2019, 06:02 PM
Tandem parachute jump coming up soon for the bucket list. Also want to try a dragon drill...never done it.

Why not kill two birds with the same stone?