Establishment : Natural Care Remedial Massage, 34 Langston Place, Epping

Date of Visit : 09/05/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone : 90082763

Hours of Business : 10am - 7pm

Rates : $50 45mins + $50 Tips

Size/shape : Slim, B cup

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

Services Provided : Massage + Nude HJ, Body Slide (YMMV)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments:

I have visited Natural Care quite a few times, they have had a few very pretty ML's, and as usual a bunch of plain ones also! I have seen Kate a few times before, She is a Pretty Petite Thai ML, with B cups. She is friendly, and likes to talk.

Anyway, I called in made a booking for 45 mins and arrived a few mins early, the shop was fairly quiet so didn't have to wait. Katie started with a massage, for a small girl
she can do a reasonably firm massage if that is your thing, like most Thai girls she uses elbows and her body weight to really push into pressure points.

Katie transitions smoothly into part 2, with teasing and tickling, eventually she asked me to flip over. She takes off her clothes to reveal her slim body, she has a small
landing strip down there, but very neatly maintained. She does a bit more teasing, tickling, and licking getting close to BBBJ but not quite :)

She slowly got me over the line, and then cleaned up and finished off with some chatting, time was up, got dressed, she gave me a hug and off i went!

WIR: Yes

woods23
14-05-2019, 10:23 PM
Nice AR.

Does most the girls here perform the near bbbj routine? I like a girl who can give a good catbath nd b2b ;)

Richard25
14-05-2019, 10:31 PM
Any photos to look at?

PervySage
14-05-2019, 10:57 PM
No photos, not sure if they have a website. I did notice them on locanto but that had totally fake photos.

If you like young, petite Thai girls then she is worth visiting.

As usual YMMV, it took me a few visits until we kind of connected. This AR is from my recent visit but I have seen her on and off for last 6 months.

@Woods23 in my experience not all girls do B2B but most seem to do cat bath and tickling etc.

PervySage
24-05-2019, 07:06 AM
Saw her again this week, still pretty good but will probably move on to try a few new ML at 227 North Strathfield or maybe Momo which another brother has posted an AR from a different Epping shop...

Bbbj_seeker
16-05-2022, 03:50 PM
I also saw Kate in Nov 2020 in Epping. She's got a great body, tits have been enhanced with implants but otherwise good shape and a nice smackable ass.

I started the session lying down but she quickly started licking my ears and feeling my ass. I then turned around for HJ and could tell very quickly that she's willing to do more by the fact that she was already sucking on my balls for the agreed price of a HJ.

She finally finished me off by giving me a nice bbbj with cim, probably one of the wildest experience I've had in a while.

spacekid2020
21-06-2022, 10:30 AM
How much extra did u pay in total?

KreemJongOon
22-06-2022, 12:22 AM
I also saw Kate in Nov 2020 in Epping. She's got a great body, tits have been enhanced with implants but otherwise good shape and a nice smackable ass.

I started the session lying down but she quickly started licking my ears and feeling my ass. I then turned around for HJ and could tell very quickly that she's willing to do more by the fact that she was already sucking on my balls for the agreed price of a HJ.

She finally finished me off by giving me a nice bbbj with cim, probably one of the wildest experience I've had in a while.

Hopefully she didn't already apply oil down there before giving BBBJ, that would taste awful

spacekid2020
22-06-2022, 01:03 PM
The more important ques is...does she still work there?

Danny801
22-06-2022, 01:32 PM
This one sounds v much like Anita formerly SV. In which case long gone . Woods is best to confirm .

HardCore
23-06-2022, 12:55 AM
Kate is still there on Thursday's, the more regular you are the more services on offer. Similar to all the girls at this shop, some ML's will go to part 3 in the first visit, some will take a little time and some familiarity with you before you get that far.

Juke
07-08-2022, 02:10 PM
For those on the central coast/ Newcastle area, when you click on contact detail for JM Morriset Massage at Morriset it takes you to Natural Care at Epping so the two shops are obviously linked. Not sure if its the same girls, but may save you a 90 minute drive

Bbbj_seeker
08-08-2022, 03:15 AM
How much extra did u pay in total?

$100 extra, well worth it

Bbbj_seeker
15-09-2022, 03:45 AM
Kate is still there on Thursday's, the more regular you are the more services on offer. Similar to all the girls at this shop, some ML's will go to part 3 in the first visit, some will take a little time and some familiarity with you before you get that far.

When was the last time you saw her? I called back the shop a few times and they keep telling me she no longer works there

HardCore
16-09-2022, 12:54 AM
Kate was working there today as she is just about every Thursday.

Bbbj_seeker
20-09-2022, 05:32 PM
Kate was working there today as she is just about every Thursday.

WTF, then why is the person on the phone turning me away...

HardCore
29-09-2022, 02:00 AM
I've seen Kate many times and can confirm that she was definitely there on the 15th of this month.

woods23
29-09-2022, 08:39 PM
This one sounds v much like Anita formerly SV. In which case long gone . Woods is best to confirm .

No mate. Is different girl Anita/Amy work there Wednesday only. But yes both sounds very familiar routine.

I saw her recently she has a great tight body. Good personality to go with it....but the licking short of bbbj is no there..I don't think bbbj/cim is on the menu!

I think bbbj seeker got banned from Kate??

PervySage
29-09-2022, 11:50 PM
WTF, then why is the person on the phone turning me away...

Means she doesn't want to see u?

Just one of things.

ARG
15-10-2022, 11:25 AM
Saw Kate on a Thursday. Definitely still works there, amazing body. Not a fan of the bolt ons though

ABG4LYF
08-01-2023, 01:22 AM
Can anyone recommend an ML in this shop aside from Kate?

Sunnyhot
08-01-2023, 07:53 AM
Can anyone recommend an ML in this shop aside from Kate?
This area has another shop near the complex but not really promoting advertising
Probably just walk-in and check

woods23
08-01-2023, 08:49 PM
I heard that there two Chinese ml name Nancy nd Rachel.
Both are stars at natural care.

DDT
08-01-2023, 11:57 PM
I heard that there two Chinese ml name Nancy nd Rachel.
Both are stars at natural care.

I'm going tomorrow, they will be there ?

woods23
09-01-2023, 12:18 AM
I'm going tomorrow, they will be there ?

Nancy on Thursday. Rachel on Friday.

jackstar
11-05-2023, 11:41 AM
Thai Kate has definitely gone now. They have replaced her with a Chinese Katie. Just spoke to her and confirmed ��. Any idea where Thai Katie has ended up ?

Bbbj_seeker
27-05-2023, 03:32 AM
No she’s still there. The other girls are incompetent at handling the phone, they will always tell you whoever you’re looking for isn’t there and try to get you to book them instead

Jianwang1965
27-05-2023, 07:14 AM
No she’s still there. The other girls are incompetent at handling the phone, they will always tell you whoever you’re looking for isn’t there and try to get you to book them instead

Which day does the Thai Katy work at this place?

jbrowz
24-08-2023, 01:17 AM
Thursdays. she is a glamour, young, and has lovely breasts and a nicely trimmed pussy. I saw her a while back, and she can seem a bit a bit standoffish, and although I've heard there's more to gain if you persist .. I have little time and would rather visit an ML that's a sure thing

lymp
17-09-2023, 12:19 PM
This place sounds good, will have to check out.

Bbbj_seeker
22-02-2024, 09:41 PM

Guys unfortunately Kate no longer works in Epping nature care. There is another Thai girl there by the name of Kate but obviously shes not the same girl.

yoshiPP
23-02-2024, 12:17 AM
Rachel is pretty great here. Seen her twice I think. Second time she upselled me a double and the other chick was young and super hot. Can’t remember her name though :(.

There is also Bonnie/Bobo (also cant remember the name) who is young and pretty. 2nd time I saw her she had a very well done boob job.

No roster so I usually just call and if they’re not my type I head over next door to tulip or to the other side at 41.

Bbbj_seeker
24-02-2024, 01:59 AM
How does Tulip compare to 41? I have been to Tulip a few times but their girls are just not that great

yoshiPP
24-02-2024, 01:47 PM
How does Tulip compare to 41? I have been to Tulip a few times but their girls are just not that great

I’ve been maybe 4 times to tulip, all walk-ins. From that I’d say 50/50, but it’s new and relatively clean (shower can be hit or miss). Last girl I saw, Annie, was a standout though. Perfect body, beautiful face. Really good pt1 and solid extras. If she shows up on the roster again I’d go for her. Mamasan also very friendly.

41 is alright, shower facility is way better though. C Nico is fun :)