PDA

View Full Version : General talk CBD ONLY

Lickalot
14-05-2019, 05:54 PM
Just been wondering, in the CBD only (no Gabba,Kip, valley etc) where is the best place to go and why? Is it the location, price, staff?

I’m at a bit of a loss with the closure of some due to construction works and hit n miss at others incl central or another Albert st venue where those that “assist” are suddenly gone.

In need of suitable lunchtime punt.

Perusal
14-05-2019, 11:56 PM
Thai place on Elizabeth is always a sure bet. The one on Albert has no extras but the teasing is sensational.

Lickalot
15-05-2019, 07:02 AM
Yeah I agree on Elizabeth st and Albert st is fine if you are like Scott cam and enjoy diy.
DeServe on queen st is a won’t and one place above Wallace bishop went from a tease with Reggie’s off to keep em on and no tease with a departure of a nice Japanese girl.

Walking off Edward st entrance into central plaza (alterations shop here too) the place on right is extra legit.

I noticed a new place up top of Adelaide st although reviews have been extremely poor. So other than Elizabeth st where are the recommendations?

darkice
15-05-2019, 11:23 PM
The place on Albert with the teasing, do they actually touch the tackle and rod or just around it

MrGrumpy
15-05-2019, 11:25 PM
You could take a walk on the wild side and go to Tantra Mary St. dooo de doooo

Lickalot
16-05-2019, 02:27 PM
You could take a walk on the wild side and go to Tantra Mary St. dooo de doooo

Not my cups tea but for those that do, do do, doooo... it’s shut down as well.

Perusal
16-05-2019, 07:37 PM
Yep shut down... and it was pretty average.

Re: Albert, a lot of tackle bumping and knocking.

rockbreaker
16-05-2019, 09:12 PM
This reminds me a recent visit to a massage shop inside the shopping center.

The lady is still attractive for someone early 30s. Good rack and nice skin. Easy on eyes.

Quite a bit of tackle bumping and knocking. We also talked about the rnt shops. I can see possibility with repeated visits.

P/s: please do not pm me for this.

darkice
16-05-2019, 10:32 PM
This reminds me a recent visit to a massage shop inside the shopping center.

The lady is still attractive for someone early 30s. Good rack and nice skin. Easy on eyes.

Quite a bit of tackle bumping and knocking. We also talked about the rnt shops. I can see possibility with repeated visits.

P/s: please do not pm me for this.

Did they let you take off the undies? :D normally it's kept on