PDA

View Full Version : General talk MAymay health centre ingleburn

Hazy
14-05-2019, 09:59 PM
This is my regular massage place in Ingleburn.
Various age of girls on offer, the Milf does a great massage. Some Chinese girls in her twenties. No fat or chubby girls. I am quite surprise there is no review on this place.
Very clean establishment, all girls do good massage. The boss Wendy is a milf gem. I have tried half of the girls here and overall experience is not dissapointing. Good massage and NHJ no more extras on the table.
Price is 35 half an hour and $40 for NHJ. $60 for 1hr and $50 NHJ. I saw this place is quite busy with many returning customers according to Wendy. Would like to know if there is any review on this place in this forum.

Thanks

aussiegaigin
15-05-2019, 08:23 AM
You can find reviews by using the search function.

Hazy
15-05-2019, 11:47 AM
Sorry, no review for this joint yet. Maybe I don,t have the access yet?

papi
15-05-2019, 02:01 PM
Various age of girls on offer, the Milf does a great massage. Some Chinese girls in her twenties. No fat or chubby girls. I am quite surprise there is no review on this place.
Very clean establishment, all girls do good massage. The boss Wendy is a milf gem. I have tried half of the girls here and overall experience is not dissapointing. Good massage and NHJ no more extras on the table.
Price is 35 half an hour and $40 for NHJ. $60 for 1hr and $50 NHJ. I saw this place is quite busy with many returning customers according to Wendy. Would like to know if there is any review on this place in this forum.

Thanks
Post some AR’s to get the ball rolling.

755VWOOD
15-05-2019, 05:06 PM
How is it fair to the shops pay for advertising in this forum if all other non paying shops pretend to share/ask for information but indeed doing advertising. It is not how the ball should be rolling.

CunningLinguist
15-05-2019, 08:12 PM

Thanks

Sounds like you are getting a kickback from the shop, best to ask Ahlungor how to be a better shill :)

Backdraft69
28-05-2024, 07:47 PM
How is it fair to the shops pay for advertising in this forum if all other non paying shops pretend to share/ask for information but indeed doing advertising. It is not how the ball should be rolling.How is it fair you are posting fake reviews for Penny and Joseph's shops?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk