PDA

View Full Version : General talk When customer do not want extra

storry_teller
15-05-2019, 12:47 AM
Hello chaps
Have your refused an offer for extra from a ML?
If yes, what’s your answer?
“No, it’s okay”
No, it’s not okay at all. They’re definitely not ok if they can’t make money.
“Not today. Maybe next time”
Even worse answer. Next time? When? They prefer it happen in present. Future is future and it’s not happened yet. Who knows if you would go back and see them?
“How much?” Then “It’s okay”. Worse answer. You already think about extra but not want to go for it. Why? Don’t you tell us that you come to shop just for legit massage? So selfish if you think that way.
“It’s okay”, but you get naked when receiving massage. And touch our legs sometimes. It’s not just cruel. It’s cheap. No respect for the girl. Sooooo cheap you’re.

So the girl can become evil. To revenge
- Giving lousy massage. Very common response.
- Spitting on customer’s hair. Or even on body.
- Cursing. Always.
- Cleaning customer up with dirty towel. One told me she used towel to clean her feet first then cleaned customer.
- Intentionally hit you up but pretend it's just accident. Like hit your head, face,...
What you've experienced?

LookingForTheOne
15-05-2019, 07:47 PM
Yes i have done this, however i always go in expecting to do the extras. If the girl is rude, or i just dont click with her than i will just walk to another shop straight after.

nostromo
15-05-2019, 09:25 PM
So the girl can become evil. To revenge
- Giving lousy massage. Very common response.
- Cursing. Always.
- Cleaning customer up with dirty towel. One told me she used towel to clean her feet first then cleaned customer.
- Intentionally hit you up but pretend it's just accident. Like hit your head, face,...

Jay-sus. Where have you been punting?

I usually smile and say I'm pretty f#$king happy with how the session is going as it is.

Yougottabe
15-05-2019, 10:10 PM
I will say this I did get asked by a regular ML a few days ago how deep it goes & I just laughed. I wasn’t sure if she actually wants to find out or whether she was just teasing me. Maybe I should find out.

storry_teller
16-05-2019, 12:05 AM
Jay-sus. Where have you been punting?

I usually smile and say I'm pretty f#$king happy with how the session is going as it is.

I'm not a punter, :shout: . What you say will help to lift a stone from their chests.

aussiegaigin
16-05-2019, 07:05 AM
If you don't want extras, go to a legit shop.

If I have a regular RnT ML who does good massage, but I don't want the extras on a particular day, just more massage, I will tip her anyway.

jordan69
16-05-2019, 07:30 AM
If you don't want extras, go to a legit shop.

If I have a regular RnT ML who does good massage, but I don't want the extras on a particular day, just more massage, I will tip her anyway.
Good concept. Sometimes I massage my regular if she is tired:D

triedforonce
16-05-2019, 10:01 AM
I refused extra "extra", its massage shop and the girl offered FS. That was my first time with the shop, didn't make booking, so the girl turn out not exactly my type. Standard nude service, a bit unpleasant since he was under impression i want more and after i rejected, she went cold... After all it's business transaction...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Starmamu
16-05-2019, 12:19 PM
Dunno where you've been going but I sure won't wanna go to that shop, story-teller 😲

woods23
16-05-2019, 12:53 PM
That's why u should always stick to young pretty girls with good body not pork chops lol

sonan
16-05-2019, 02:01 PM
I always offer extra money ie $40 for bbbj but most of them refused

Weapon
16-05-2019, 05:28 PM
If you don't want extra i wouldn't bother staying. Just go to a legit place.

The girls don't like it if you don't take up the extras because they can't make anything worthwhile.

The last ML told me not to come back to the shop and waste my money. She just wanted to be friends outside so now i know all the goss.

Raybo
16-05-2019, 06:24 PM
OP sounds familiar. Why declare to everyone you are leaving the forum and come back 6 months later under a different guise if you didn't get banned? The whole Johnnyboy/Punterman/Punterman2 (that was clever)/Brothelcreeper scenario again? At least The Poet Troll got banned before re-inventing himself.

Anyway, just in case I am wrong, going to RnT for legit massage is pretty stupid. Sure, there are plenty of good masseuses at RnT but if its massage you are after there are much better places to go.

I do feel for the guy that truly has no idea when he walks in for a relaxing massage and nekminit his getting the old tackle tickle in preparation for part 2.

aussie_guy
16-05-2019, 06:37 PM
- she used towel to clean her feet first then cleaned customer.
- Intentionally hit your head, face,...

This is fucking degenerate and deviant behavior. I have just one thing to say about it, do I have to pay extra for these or are they included in the price?

storry_teller
16-05-2019, 07:39 PM
Dunno where you've been going but I sure won't wanna go to that shop, story-teller 
It doesn’t happen in particular shop but almost every shop when the girl gets furious with vanilla customer, especially she has a quiet/bad day and in shop busy time

If you don't want extra i wouldn't bother staying. Just go to a legit place.

The girls don't like it if you don't take up the extras because they can't make anything worthwhile.

The last ML told me not to come back to the shop and waste my money. She just wanted to be friends outside so now i know all the goss.
It’s an honest advice.

PervySage
16-05-2019, 07:53 PM
Sounds like a great shop!

Although to some extent its understandable since I don't think the ML makes much money without the tips from extras

storry_teller
16-05-2019, 07:53 PM
OP sounds familiar. Why declare to everyone you are leaving the forum and come back 6 months later under a different guise if you didn't get banned? The whole Johnnyboy/Punterman/Punterman2 (that was clever)/Brothelcreeper scenario again? At least The Poet Troll got banned before re-inventing himself.

Anyway, just in case I am wrong, going to RnT for legit massage is pretty stupid. Sure, there are plenty of good masseuses at RnT but if its massage you are after there are much better places to go.

I do feel for the guy that truly has no idea when he walks in for a relaxing massage and nekminit his getting the old tackle tickle in preparation for part 2.
Omg you hurt me, Raybo. You’re the one whom I thought would be the first one recognize me. Very sad.
Actually they don’t hate the genuine customer, just upset but do nothing above. Those bad things might happen when:
Just massage but act bossy initially. Like “I want hard massage. Very hard” but no tip.
Try to touch the girl but then refuse extra
Ask for inner thigh massage or bum massage...

This is fucking degenerate and deviant behavior. I have just one thing to say about it, do I have to pay extra for these or are they included in the price?
Well, if you like those “services”, then up to you.

scanboy
16-05-2019, 07:54 PM
Is story teller a ML ?

DoMoSan
17-05-2019, 05:12 PM
Perhaps a journalist writing a story from perspective of a ML. Who knows...
But to answer the OP question. If the punter goes to a massage shop they would know what they want and ask for extras or request for a girl who provides extras.
I mean if I go massage parlour for a erotic massage that’s all I want. If I want FS, I know where to go... you don’t need to upsell me nothing.
It might be polite for a punter to accept but it’s also rude to offer what is not required.
But if the girl is nice and their is a good rapport I would not decline the offer

DownUnda
17-05-2019, 06:00 PM
Lol well yeah sometimes when there’s no chemistry it’s just like nah just finish the massage and I’m out here

smh
21-05-2019, 09:35 PM
Paid for 1hr but finished in 45min. Otherwise WL may has the attitude problem.

local
25-05-2019, 04:15 PM
I always remember years ago in Mackay (QLD).
I thought the shop was legit...
After 45 min (of 1 hour session) was whisper, any extras ?
Answer was yes, give me another hour... she went out and mamasan came in and asked me what I wanted as the girl didn't understand.
As there had been no hints, no conversation, basically any question I had previous was ignored, I was still assuming the place was legit.
Well mamasan certainly put me right, and took over.
I still think the last hour has gotta be one of the best sessions I have ever had, and funny enough when leaving mamasan only took time, no extras as we both had so much laughter etc...
Poor young thing sitting there had no idea as basically had no english understanding... crazy !
next day went back and young thing was all over me, and gave everything without me asking, again a crazy memorable session.