PDA

View Full Version : General talk Keeping tabs on time

cekret
15-05-2019, 11:40 AM
It is clear the majority of us, at one time or another, has been ripped off finishing before the paid time. What about when you go over time and have been forced to pay for the extra, would you return to pay it?

My last punt was a very memorable session and only paid for 45min and only brought the exact change for the session n left mt wallet behind as means to control my spending habit. The ML took it to 1 hour n insisted I returned to pay the $60. Would/should u or would/should u not? Oh yea, that doesn't mean u'll get another 1 hour session either!

reddoor
15-05-2019, 11:58 AM
If she deliberatly took it to one hr without u agreeing then thats tough for her. Its a pretty cheap act to do this just to get another ten bucks out of u. Of course if u extented then of course u should pay the diff. Most of my sessions r with regs who dont worry about time too much unless they have back to back bookings.

Vmann
15-05-2019, 12:13 PM
Although its pretty rare, I have had a couple of 1 hour sessions go over time, but never been asked to pay the difference.
I think depending on whether or not she was a regular stop would determine if I would go back or not.

cekret
15-05-2019, 12:19 PM
Thing is, it's not for the difference, it's another $60 without a session. She claims her extras warrants the amount i alreadt paid n i owe the shop that extra $60. I don't know who is ripping off who? She ripping off me, or the shop n i have to pay for her greed???

reddoor
15-05-2019, 12:30 PM
Thing is, it's not for the difference, it's another $60 without a session. She claims her extras warrants the amount i alreadt paid n i owe the shop that extra $60. I don't know who is ripping off who? She ripping off me, or the shop n i have to pay for her greed???
What! BS, if your not going back there maybe u should name the shop, i dont want to run into her.

cekret
15-05-2019, 12:33 PM
This is a shop I'll visit maybe once a year so planning not to return for a long while. But given both positive n negative reports, i won't name the shop or ml in the open but will PM u instead

ecchi.gaijin
15-05-2019, 01:54 PM
Totally her fault for letting the session go over time. Let her have that argument with the Owner. I do however pay when I am with a regular as I don't want them to get in trouble. But if it's not an ML I care about, then bye bye, thanks for the freebie.

The Professor
15-05-2019, 07:51 PM
They are the provider - I would never pay for overtime because I believe it is their job to watch this. I often or should I say "we" often go overtime but its usually because we are enjoying ourselves but this may only be 10/15 mins.
I am also sure many, incl me have had the "lets get him to cum asap" approach too. To me its not the time but the experience. I tell them often to slow down, sometimes to let go of my cock - its not a sprint honey.
If she goes over time its her problem always not mine.
Prof

Kowabunga
15-05-2019, 09:04 PM
I've not been charged for going over time.
I've extended on a few odd occasions when I'm really enjoying myself.
But ... I've also been cut short on several occasions.
When it's happened, I usually provide feedback to the shop owner. I've never been reimbursed, sadly despite being a regular at that shop.
On the worst occassion, I was finished 15 mins early.
I'm not a regular of that shop now. I've explained that to the shop owner.

nostromo
15-05-2019, 09:59 PM
If she deliberatly took it to one hr without u agreeing then thats tough for her. Its a pretty cheap act to do this just to get another ten bucks out of u. Of course if u extented then of course u should pay the diff. Most of my sessions r with regs who dont worry about time too much unless they have back to back bookings.

+1

I've been punting for a little while now and have a pretty good sense of how long the session has run. If she doesn't say anything, a mobile alarm doesn't go off or there's no knock at the door I'll usually hint that times up to gauge her reaction and whether I have to wrap it up.

cekret
16-05-2019, 02:27 AM
Basically I got a freebie cause there was no alarm, just her manager messaging her telling her the hour was up n they were about to close up soon ✌️😎✌️