PDA

View Full Version : 290 Kingston

Crackers89
17-05-2019, 06:21 AM
Hey guys.
Iv been a long time lurker of this forum and love it. Thought I would return a bit of my experience.

So yesterday I was having a scroll the selection of shops around Underwood/Springwood areas. I decided to take a stab and go to 290 Kingston.
If anyone know of this place will understand, first impression was ‘shit might as well keep driving’
Not very private at all, very open to the Main Street when walking up the stairs.
Get inside and I am greeted by a what I thought was a not half bad looking Thai lady.
Opted for the half hour tester, only $30
Lots of TT, lots of focus around the lower areas, massage was shit.

Came to the flip, just took option 1 because that was the only option given. BJ was included. Was allowed to touch. Then is dawned on me, this is a TS. No wonder the clothes off option wasn’t given. Yep down came the little fella, politely said I was done and was outa there.
After leaving i thought about it, and on first meeting of her/him you couldn’t really tell, she had a slightly deeper voice but not like a full blown man.

So yeah that’s my little review haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Professor
17-05-2019, 08:38 AM
Hey guys.
Iv been a long time lurker of this forum and love it. Thought I would return a bit of my experience.

So yesterday I was having a scroll the selection of shops around Underwood/Springwood areas. I decided to take a stab and go to 290 Kingston.
If anyone know of this place will understand, first impression was ‘shit might as well keep driving’
Not very private at all, very open to the Main Street when walking up the stairs.
Get inside and I am greeted by a what I thought was a not half bad looking Thai lady.
Opted for the half hour tester, only $30
Lots of TT, lots of focus around the lower areas, massage was shit.

Came to the flip, just took option 1 because that was the only option given. BJ was included. Was allowed to touch. Then is dawned on me, this is a TS. No wonder the clothes off option wasn’t given. Yep down came the little fella, politely said I was done and was outa there.
After leaving i thought about it, and on first meeting of her/him you couldn’t really tell, she had a slightly deeper voice but not like a full blown man.
So yeah that’s my little review haha
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol and sorry..you need to travel..when you do, you can pick them a mile away.
Don't worry she only has a very small dick ..does that still count?
...or so a friend told me.
Prof

ococpunt
17-05-2019, 12:34 PM
5.21am post, you must have stayed up the whole night thinking about it hahaha...

bonobopark
18-05-2019, 12:25 PM
Smile has the same problem.

Very open entrance, but its worthy try and busy shop.