PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bucket list - pegging

jimmyp
21-05-2019, 10:20 AM
Hi everyone,

Been reading about the latest thing on the sexual bucket list is pegging.

Anyone in Brisbane does a "vanilla" version of this. Not interested in the Sub/Dom videos that I see, more like this:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1127673828170014720

Enjoy the prostate massage on the few occasions that I have tried, but might look at the next option on the list.

Cheers in advance

hurdur
21-05-2019, 08:00 PM
I was at SSDS over the weekend and saw this girl for the first time. One thing lead to another, and the topic of prostate massage was brought up, so I thought I'd give it a go.

Had to say I was quite nervous and kept thinking she would ram her finger in. This probably tensed me hole up, but luckily she didn't force the issue at the end.

Probably wouldn't do it again, unless it's someone I'm comfortable with - lol

They seem to have the getup to do it, I believe she was using some kind of funny looking glove.

How was your experience with prostate massage? Does it get better over time?

The Professor
21-05-2019, 08:40 PM
I was at SSDS over the weekend and saw this girl for the first time. One thing lead to another, and the topic of prostate massage was brought up, so I thought I'd give it a go.
Had to say I was quite nervous and kept thinking she would ram her finger in. This probably tensed me hole up, but luckily she didn't force the issue at the end.
Probably wouldn't do it again, unless it's someone I'm comfortable with - lol
They seem to have the getup to do it, I believe she was using some kind of funny looking glove.
How was your experience with prostate massage? Does it get better over time?
Prostate Massages are all the go in SE Asian places. Obviously this also "may" lead to LB encounters but not necessarily so.
Its an acquired taste and you need the right provider to get the authentic thing.
Yes they should use a glove for hygiene purposes and lots of lube.
Its very much a try it as you may like it type of experience but as stated you must get someone who knows what they are doing and you have to relax.
PS If you do travel just make sure its their fingers they are using lol
Puff Puff Prof

popeye96
22-05-2019, 05:39 PM
Prostate Massages are all the go in SE Asian places. Obviously this also "may" lead to LB encounters but not necessarily so.
Its an acquired taste and you need the right provider to get the authentic thing.
Yes they should use a glove for hygiene purposes and lots of lube.
Its very much a try it as you may like it type of experience but as stated you must get someone who knows what they are doing and you have to relax.
PS If you do travel just make sure its their fingers they are using lol
Puff Puff Prof

You know if you are getting a prostate massage and you feel two hands massaging your back, then you are in trouble.