PDA

View Full Version : New shop. 2/236 Stafford Rd.

Kowabunga
21-05-2019, 09:11 PM
New shop. 2/236 Stafford Rd.
Almost opposite Thai Diamond and not far from Unique Thai on Stafford Rd.
Very large rooms. Floor to ceiling walls.
Toilet out back in shop complex. No shower.
Did a walk in. Met by Cambodian lady, attractive, 30ish.
Also Chinese lady, 50ish. Scary looking.
I said I just popped in to say hello and look at shop. The younger lady said they are different and worth a try.
Ok. $50 for 1hr and $50 for extra which was nude from start, pussy play, some DATY.
Very nice massage style. Can do soft to medium to hard.
Lots of body contact. Excellent TT skills, keeps going back to maintain interest.
Very smily, happy, engaging personality.
Really good fun to be with. Cuddling, light kissing included.
Her body contact skills were a step above most others I've experienced. For example she'd rest her pussy on the back of my foot whilst massaging my legs.
Engaging and happy chatting all the way.
I asked about the $50 for extra, and she said it is their standard price to attract customers.

Apparently connected with a on Gold Coast, Greenslopes and another new one to open in Annerley.

Normally 3 girls to be rostered at the Stafford Shop. Rotating with the other shops.

I've been to the Greenslopes shop. Older ML. No good. Open ceilings as well?

This Stafford shop is convenient for me. I'd go back as the ML was really nice and the price is sensational.
Just don't want the old ML

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...-Stafford.html

ManilaMan
24-05-2019, 08:28 AM
Went here yesterday. No signs, old boiler at the front counter, I asked if there was anyone else, younger 30 odd came out, no oil painting but went for it as it’s only $50 p/h. Massage was good, extras - CBJ for $50. If some better looking stock get recruited up I might return.

APL
24-05-2019, 11:34 AM
I popped by last night wide frontage on busy Stafford Rd with see through curtains,stood outside because two women at counter one on either side maybe a interview in place, its lit up like a Christmas tree so you can clearly see reception area and down side passage to the back another 3 MLs come out of rooms to reception none looked interesting enough for even a walk in for me.Gave up and went Good Feel

hornedone
24-05-2019, 11:36 AM
"OLD BOILERS-R-US"

ococpunt
24-05-2019, 11:46 AM
New shop. 2/236 Stafford Rd.
Almost opposite Thai Diamond and not far from Unique Thai on Stafford Rd.
Very large rooms. Floor to ceiling walls.
Toilet out back in shop complex. No shower.
Did a walk in. Met by Cambodian lady, attractive, 30ish.
Also Chinese lady, 50ish. Scary looking.
I said I just popped in to say hello and look at shop. The younger lady said they are different and worth a try.
Ok. $50 for 1hr and $50 for extra which was nude from start, pussy play, some DATY.
Very nice massage style. Can do soft to medium to hard.
Lots of body contact. Excellent TT skills, keeps going back to maintain interest.
Very smily, happy, engaging personality.
Really good fun to be with. Cuddling, light kissing included.
Her body contact skills were a step above most others I've experienced. For example she'd rest her pussy on the back of my foot whilst massaging my legs.
Engaging and happy chatting all the way.
I asked about the $50 for extra, and she said it is their standard price to attract customers.

Apparently connected with a on Gold Coast, Greenslopes and another new one to open in Annerley.

Normally 3 girls to be rostered at the Stafford Shop. Rotating with the other shops.

I've been to the Greenslopes shop. Older ML. No good. Open ceilings as well?

This Stafford shop is convenient for me. I'd go back as the ML was really nice and the price is sensational.
Just don't want the old ML

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...-Stafford.html

damn... you promoting this shop alright, wonder what they offered you to do that?

Kowabunga
24-05-2019, 04:41 PM
Just providing info for benefit of others.

Kowabunga
24-05-2019, 07:28 PM
Went again today.
Similar experience in that it was a 30ish ML.
Good massage style, very friendly, good skills.
$50 entry. $50 extra. Good VFM.

Kowabunga
04-06-2019, 12:31 PM
Went here again. Same Chinese ML. Service good.
Girls very friendly here.
New Japanese girl started. Will see her next time.

Kowabunga
17-06-2019, 07:01 PM
Another session at Stafford Shop.
With Chinese girl. Very nice.