PDA

View Full Version : Confessions of a first time punter

dulph
17-05-2012, 09:27 PM
I trawled these forums for quite a while before plucking up the courage to give it a go for myself.

I went to Miso Honey, thought I'd give a full account in case other people wonder what the whole thing is like, not just the girl and what goes on in the room.

I parked in the carpark, front door is nearby. Door is locked, press buzzer, greeted by gorgeous Japanese woman (pity she wasn't on the menu!) and led to a couch. Told how many girls are working and how many are available. All very friendly and calm. Tv playing, some magazines. There's a couple of couches with privacy screens so I guess each punter is kept separate where possible, so unless it's busy things are pretty private. 5 or so minutes wait before first girl comes.

The girls come one by one, slightly awkward as I wasn't sure whether I should stand or not, they simply give their name and leave. I was expecting to have a few words with each but they seem in a hurry to go back and await their fate. :) I ask them where they come from so I can get at least a couple of words from each one. I always imagined them coming over and sitting with me telling me about all the things they like to do but oh well, I guess that was me dreaming!

The hostess comes back and asks which one, I tell her a name and pay in cash and she calls the girl over some sort of intercom. She leads me to the room where the girl comes in and gives me a towel and asks me to take a shower. They come back after a few minutes. They dim the lights, I took the opportunity to turn them back up again as I'm a visual kind of guy. :)

I guess worthy of mention here is the shower is shared between two rooms. I imagine the girls take care to prevent one punter from opening on another, that would be a disaster. On my second visit I remembered to lock the door on my way back into the room at least, although I think it would be unlikely that a punter would get disoriented and walk into the wrong room, I didn't want to take the chance!

First time I chose Tanya (Thailand), she was ok. Massage and some body-to-body type thing, followed by a covered BJ, and then when things were ready she jumped on and there was plenty of opportunity to try different positions etc. Nice but a bit mechanical and I was a little put off as she seemed a little uncomfortable a couple of times. I'm not huge but not small either, but after reading other threads maybe she was a bit sore from previous punters? Anyway, it was ok, I was finished with time to spare.

Second time was a girl from Sydney on rotation - "Shasha" from Korea. She was awesome. Natural A's or B's (not really sure), gorgeous perfect skin, quite young (early 20s my guess). I told her how absolutely beautiful she was and she pointed out her perceived flaws which were silly. She really was a solid 9 in my book. She took control at first, told me what to do politely, and halfway through the control seemed to shift naturally. She gave me kisses over most of my body (not mouth), covered BJ was nice and skilled, gorgeous pussy. The sex was awesome, she really gave the impression she enjoyed it, and no moans of delight at the wrong time etc. Also to my delight, no issue with accommodation. I still finished a couple of minutes ahead of time but had been edgy for quite a while. Afterwards I jump in the shower, and after that the girl has a shower which was reassuring for me, I always wondered about that. The phone rang which I'm guessing is the times-up reminder, so I guess if you were still into it and the phone rang maybe they give you a couple of minutes to unload?

Anyway, I really like Miso Honey, I'll be going back. It's a shame they don't have a website like Montecito so I could see who's on when but maybe that's part of cutting the costs. $120/30 mins is reasonable and I would go for 45 if I was repeating on a girl like Shasha. Have considered Montecito but the carpark is very indiscreet so would only consider on a night-time opportunity. Miso's carpark is also visible to the street, and in fact the panel beaters across the road could spy me coming and going so that's something to keep in mind. At least though there's not every man and his dog commuting to work on the road past.

I don't yet know what the general limits are, and what are considered extras apart from, obviously, greek :). I was pleased that included in the general full service for me was external pussy play and kissing of breasts and other general regions. I don't know if it's different from girl to girl. The BJs seem to be dick only, no ball licking but maybe if I asked who knows. Maybe next time I'll ask what extras are available.

All in all, for anyone reading thinking of trying it out, think carefully. It's addictive, especially when it's a different girl each time. It's different to marital sex and for me quite complementary. Each time left me buzzing with excitement for several days, I'll enjoy that while it lasts.

wilisno
17-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Lovely report, bro !

cisco
17-05-2012, 11:40 PM
just go to 5* bro,...all the services that u never think that u will ever have,...you will have there.
Bit pricy but PRICESLESS...........

herecticx
17-05-2012, 11:44 PM
great report bro! im a new punter myself and have gotten quite hooked to the experience! makes me hard just thinking about it :slobber:

be sure to post more reports bro, i post after every punt just to share the experience, i like sharing as much as i like reading reports.

hope to see u around here more often ;)

herecticx
17-05-2012, 11:47 PM
sorry bros but we are not as lucky as u syd punters to have such a devine palace such as 5*

i have visited sydney twice, and it is 5* every night. love getting my ass licked. they eat it like its their last meal :slobber:

ooo i better stop its making me hard :shout:

belial
18-05-2012, 12:52 AM
Anyway, I really like Miso Honey, I'll be going back. It's a shame they don't have a website like Montecito so I could see who's on when but maybe that's part of cutting the costs.

They don't even have a computer at the front desk. I am a member there and they use these old style library cards in boxes. I think maybe the mamasan is really oldschool.

It doesn't matter to me, they still run a good establishment.

Charlie123
18-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Haha and these girls also dfk? Reminds me why i never visit 5*!

sorry bros but we are not as lucky as u syd punters to have such a devine palace such as 5*

i have visited sydney twice, and it is 5* every night. love getting my ass licked. they eat it like its their last meal :slobber:

ooo i better stop its making me hard :shout:

cisco
18-05-2012, 09:31 PM
``Originally Posted by herecticx
i have visited sydney twice, and it is 5* every night. love getting my ass licked. they eat it like its their last meal ``

thats why i never want to dfk with any girl,....

bigbob
19-05-2012, 10:32 AM
been to these places r&t better get fs better massage

kaiguy
22-05-2012, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the report, good review

dulph
26-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback, I will be sure to post more reports.

A worthy addendum: miso honey opens at 10am!