Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.22rydalmere.com.au
Phone : 0420 466 388
Hours of Business : 10:00 til 01:00
Rates : $125/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, sexy body, natural C-cup, firm bum, tight pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Yunan, Chinese
Value for money/recommend? : YES definitely GFE

My experience/comments :
Wechat 22 Rydalmere booking Angela on 2:30pm. Arrived early, parked at the front as no car at that moment, walked in greeted by male shopkeeper, mentioned to him booking for Angela. After settled the payment, Angela came with smile and offered a hug. So nice walked with her upstairs room no.2, clothes off, shower then joined by Angela. Dry off, started with huggings, her body is so soft and smooth for hugging then light kissing and cat bath each other. Have some play in bed before domed up for the main.

Her routine of CBJ was good, catbath from my nipples, chest, pelvis, groan, perineum then my little one. She has some yoga post during CBJ, as she lean her legs on the wall. Looking at the wall mirror, the post looks amazing. YMMV:miao:. The main, Angela’s pussy is tight and wet no lubricant needed. I like the moment with a little push and watching her expression so horny. We started with cowgirl as her Asian cowgirl ride is good then she pulled me up for Gemini sex post ( ref 1), then follow with Elephant sex post (ref.2). Off bed, I carry Angela up for the Workout sex post (ref.3), Angela’s moaning sounds getting louder then I laid her down for Mish sex post (ref.4). At this time, I am exhausted :startle: I looked at the mirror remind me Angela’s yoga post then I leaned my legs on the wall and kept pumping her. Her thunder moaning sounds increased and I wasn’t sure whether next room customer will complain or not?:shout:. After refreshing myself, was thinking to change to doggy but afraid might miss the momentum so we kept the Mish to Rodeo sex post (ref.5). Angela moaning sounds kept increasing but I care no more as I was cumming and finished off with Mish. After awhile laying on her, this naughty Angela squeezed my little one:question: very naughty but very GFE.

I was exhausted and we laid on bed but Angela kept touching my body then I shared with her about the prostate massage. Angela mentioned she has some experience of those and some others healthy sex lifestyle exercises. I would like to try her skills next time.

Time is up, I showered as she handed towel to me. Clothes on and walked out the room, holding hands to downstairs, a goodbye kiss before departing.

WIR, yes to try her healthy sex lifestyle exercises :cool2::startle::startle:

Ref. 1, Gemini sex post
http://sexpositions.club/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/1_72_2.png
Ref.2 Elephant sex post
http://sexpositions.club/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/1_62_4.png
Ref.3 Workout sex post
http://sexpositions.club/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/9_8_2.png
Ref.4 Missionary sex post
http://sexpositions.club/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/3_8.png
Ref.5 Rodeo sex post
http://sexpositions.club/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/3_10_2.png

triedforonce
22-05-2019, 05:51 PM
Thanks mate, she is in my radar, definitely need to try this place and the girls.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Leslie75
22-05-2019, 08:08 PM
Thanks mate, she is in my radar, definitely need to try this place and the girls.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
Hi bro, with new management I received quick and detailed information. Angela is sweet in appearance but wild when she cum:shout:

jordan69
23-05-2019, 06:37 PM
Thanks for sharing and interesting in reading. Liked your structure of writing the post with link photos as reference. Angela sounds stunning.

Leslie75
23-05-2019, 09:04 PM
Thanks for sharing and interesting in reading. Liked your structure of writing the post with link photos as reference. Angela sounds stunning.
I learnt from some for the brothers reviewing in clear details and I tried to look for better ways I explain what I want to review. Sometimes hard to put in wording so I chosen pictorial:D

jordan69
24-05-2019, 03:41 PM
I learnt from some for the brothers reviewing in clear details and I tried to look for better ways I explain what I want to review. Sometimes hard to put in wording so I chosen pictorial:D
The pictorial website has lots of sex posts that I can practice from

Leslie75
25-05-2019, 09:00 AM
The pictorial website has lots of sex posts that I can practice from
Happy to hear you like the website and punt healthy:cool2:

Jumper
01-06-2019, 11:05 PM
Thanks Brother Leslie,
The recommendation website has heaps of sex details. 22 Rydalmere is my radar will visit Angela

Leslie75
06-06-2019, 05:51 PM
Plan your visit bro as Angela might going for a week’s break shortly:D

Jumper
07-06-2019, 04:56 PM
Plan your visit bro as Angela might going for a week’s break shortly:D
Just got home from massage shop.................planning........:miao:

22Brodie
08-06-2019, 01:08 PM
Just got home from massage shop.................planning........:miao:

Angela is going back to China on 30th of June

maybe not come back again... still not sure:cry:

Broncoshead
08-06-2019, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the AR, visited Angela last week, indeed a very passionate girl

iceicebaby25
08-06-2019, 03:58 PM
OP’s sex post good info

jordan69
10-06-2019, 05:00 PM
Angela is going back to China on 30th of June

maybe not come back again... still not sure:cry:

Angela has good reviews from others, take some time to visit her superb service

Leslie75
10-06-2019, 08:17 PM
Angela has good reviews from others, take some time to visit her superb service
Angela is a very GFE with good personality and attitude. You will enjoy her service, no time wasted and no rushing with good advices of healthy sex lifestyle. She is sweet as well.

22Brodie
18-06-2019, 05:03 PM
Super Special promotion At Day & Night

Under NEW MANAGEMENT!!!

Full Service $75/30mins, $100/45mins, $125/one hour

Also Big discount for Gold & Diamond services !!!