PDA

View Full Version : General talk Discovered Koreans.

greg11
22-05-2019, 09:55 PM
Okay... I've been seeingo besotted with Japanese girls for the longest time..(and still am.. so much fun). But just recently I've discovered Korean.. Wow . There are some real beauties around.. Couple of nice ones at Sunshine and Maple day spa at the moment. Classy girls. Bring on the Koreans... Be sure to share any others you come across.

brownwallaby
22-05-2019, 10:21 PM
Yeah, a lot of J and K girls working at the shops came from a middle class family, they're well educated and they ooze class.
Currently I'm very close to one of them. She always gives her extreme best and never asks for a single dime

Maddona
22-05-2019, 11:04 PM
I also agree, Japanese and Koreans have been great for some time. And yes sunshine has some gems indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greg11
22-05-2019, 11:09 PM
I've been bathing myself in young Japanese girls for years... but The Tide is rising and it looks Korean. The punts haven't been technically amazing as the ones I have seen are very new.. enjoying their looks and personalities though.

Crackers89
23-05-2019, 12:10 PM
Never seen any decent ones at Maple. Mined send me a pm about it please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

memememe
24-05-2019, 10:11 AM
Koreans seem to be more open and most of the ones I have seen at shops or outside of shops are crazy.. They seem to really go off, want to fuck and like to please.
very few inhibitions... and slightly crazy .... I can recall 1 at Camp Hill I love massage who was lots of fun.... but has moved on now.. and another form a karaoke place in the Valley that used to wear short dresses to work, with no underwear so customers would get plenty of glimpses of her pussy, so they would pay for more time with her.

I think its because they live under constant threat from the North so go a bit mad in the head.... which is better for my little head, so no complaints

brownwallaby
26-05-2019, 12:45 AM
At Brisbane many korean not in good caloric intake condition and shave area look child.

Why do you always say bad things about other nationalities? because you sell only Chinese girls?

insane593
26-05-2019, 08:56 AM
Always prefer Koreans & Taiwanese over Chiniese, They are more willing to please you, However Chinese are more into your power of Spending & burning cash.
My go to ML according to Nationalities are

1. Koreans
2. Taiwanese
3. Japanese
4. Thai
5. Chinese
6. Others*

Excluding LB, Just not my Thing.

What's everyone's go to list according to Nationalities

Kowabunga
26-05-2019, 09:27 AM
Mine is:
1. Japanese
2. Koreans
3. Thai
4. Taiwanese
5. Chinese
6. Others*

There are always exception to this either way ... But generally the above holds for me.

Latinos tend to be restrictive, but there are exceptions.

brownwallaby
26-05-2019, 09:28 AM
Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, HK, Thai, Chinese

insane593
26-05-2019, 10:40 AM
Japanese seems to be everyone's Favorite, I go for Japanese only when they are Newbies like 1 week old, My success rate is high on Koreans & Taiwanese, I cracked few hard Nuts in the world of Massage, Patience is the key to open any lock I suppose

Kowabunga
26-05-2019, 10:50 AM
Experienced Japanese are a delight also.
In many ways can be a lot better.
Once you get to know them, a lot of participative fun.

The Professor
26-05-2019, 11:05 AM
When you travel ...Viet girls are best (or so I think) amazing beauty, great bodies, sweet and innocent and get oh so wet and will love you forever.
Alas but not in Australia.
Next Filipina for their horny ness, Koreans, Malaysians, Hong Kong, Taiwanese, Japanese ( if you can get them not reserved), Cambodians, Thai's - had too many and so Westernized to making $$ esp in Thailand, and lastly Chinese PRC's.
Ow sorry ..Indians ...there's just something about Indians that doesn't get me going.

Now moving on to the Black Africans ...

Life is like a box of chocolates ...Bubba.

Prof

APL
26-05-2019, 11:14 AM
Mine is:
1. Taiwanese
2. Chinese
3. Japanese
4. Koreans
5. Thai
6. Others*

insane593
26-05-2019, 11:17 AM
Indians have worst body ( few exceptions ) but very hard to find in massage unless they are from Fiji, at the same time they aren't open minded to try.

brownwallaby
26-05-2019, 01:58 PM
Having said that I hv to say I’ve got some of the best experiences at a shop with a very pretty Chinese girl at Natural Therapy.
And one of my best personal relationships with a shop girl is with a very young Pinay student working at a north side shop. Saw her numerous times inside and outside and money was never ever discussed. I just turned 50 at the time, her dad a few months younger than me. And when she wanted to introduce me to her visiting dad I decide to run away. One of the reasons was I don’t want her to look bad to her dad who had been spending a lot of money sending her here to study

rockbreaker
26-05-2019, 10:07 PM
Between Korean and Japanese, I reckon the Korean has hotter body but the Japanese always win on the service and attitude

ococpunt
26-05-2019, 10:17 PM
Personally I never found Japanese to be friendly to me.

Taiwanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai and Japanese would be my list.

greg11
04-06-2019, 06:20 PM
Ok.. Discovered Korean... Was interested for a couple of weeks. Bit the final judgement is in and nothing beats warm giving attitude of a young Japanese girl methinks.. and smile is my favourite shop for raw japanese talent. I know some will say go somewhere else, but I sample most of smiles talent and have so many good memories.��

brownwallaby
04-06-2019, 07:32 PM
I get along well with Japanese MLs, but found it easier to have a longer term personal relationship with Korean shop girls. For some reasons the Japanese seem to find me boring after a while, and I don't blame them lol .....

greg11
04-06-2019, 08:43 PM
I keep hearing good stories about these star Japanese.. might have to take the journey . My first failed.

rockbreaker
04-06-2019, 09:42 PM
I keep hearing good stories about these star Japanese.. might have to take the journey . My first failed.

I like my sushi here. Very fresh and tasty

greg11
04-06-2019, 09:51 PM
Do they have WeChat page at Star.

brownwallaby
05-06-2019, 12:06 PM
I like my sushi here. Very fresh and tasty
Unfortunately she's lost interest in me ..... typical sushi

hornedone
30-06-2019, 05:14 PM
Korean more likely to eat ass?

Igni
04-07-2019, 11:31 AM
Hmm interesting. I have always had the best experiences with Thai and Taiwanese girls. Koreans not so much.. Japanese not enough to judge. Any good places around the Northside for Japanese girls? Can swap some recs for nice brown Thai girls same area 😎