PDA

View Full Version : Micky CBD

OneLastTime
24-05-2019, 02:56 PM
I've been punting around for awhile now and I thought its tike i finally add some reviews since I feel like im close to exhausting the marketplace around CBD.

I've been rather paranoid about getting caught at shops by the boys in blue and decided that its time to go private.

I came across this legit looking add by Micky. Rather delayed response but I met up with her nevertheless and low and behold her body actually matches the photos on locanto.

She tells me to strip and lay down on the massage table and she begins to go to work. The massage was standard, varying pressure levels so if you are looking for a legitimate massage she is good. A little TT at the end but not much until you go on the flip and works the little boy. Ending was rather mechanical and took me 10 mins longer to finish than my appointed time. After that she asked for more money since I took longer, I thought nothing of it and thinks fair is fair so I gave her another 10.

Massage - 8
Value - 6
Looks - 8
All in all WIR - maybe

For those interested:

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_3665331612/Micky-sexy-nude-massage-Brisbane-CBD.html