PDA

View Full Version : General talk Newbies

greg11
25-05-2019, 04:10 PM
I'm not one for top heavy extras ... Anything above about option 2 I prefer not in a shop. It's all about newbies for me ... Young, excited .. still learning the ropes. Anything over about a week has passed its expiry date. Lol. A pretty young face still with a sense of adventure is all I need. Anyone else like adventures with the freshly minted mls or have any to share?

The Professor
25-05-2019, 06:30 PM
I'm not one for top heavy extras ... Anything above about option 2 I prefer not in a shop. It's all about newbies for me ... Young, excited .. still learning the ropes. Anything over about a week has passed its expiry date. Lol. A pretty young face still with a sense of adventure is all I need. Anyone else like adventures with the freshly minted mls or have any to share?
Ah the fresh taste of the innocent. The girl who is on her first day and doesn't know the ropes or prices. Putty in a Senior Mongers hands.
Luckily as the turn over is high in the industry you do come across these. But do you go the nice guy routine hoping they will repay you for the introduction to massage and RnT 101 or do you go the " well all the other girls do option 4 for $50, I'm sure your boss wouldn't be happy to hear you didn't"
The trouble is innocence is so quickly lost. Do you think anyone would share a naive nymph who is fresh to the game?
Greedy selfish lot us punters, but you knew that didn't you.
Puff Puff Prof

HST
25-05-2019, 07:28 PM
Such as Jess/Emily. I remember someone saying here that when she was new and innocent back in the day she was horrified when he asked for a hj. Many years later she is more than happy to go most (all?) of the way without a second thought if the price is right.

greg11
25-05-2019, 07:32 PM
You go a bit of both ways if your lucky... Fresh newbies with still a little gleam in there eyes. I search them out high and low. The fresher the better. My quest started years ago when I stumbled across a stunning Chinese first day girl who was excited and inquisitive.. great fun

greg11
25-05-2019, 07:38 PM
Such as Jess/Emily. I remember someone saying here that when she was new and innocent back in the day she was horrified when he asked for a hj. Many years later she is more than happy to go most (all?) of the way without a second thought if the price is right.

That's me... I did her first in a little shop on Compton Rd. She was as innocent as... She was horrified when I asked her. That's how long I have been doing new girls for. I think I also did Angela's. She started at Tian Xin. Love those newbies ....

HST
25-05-2019, 07:38 PM
Smile is good for this as they seem to have a high staff turnover. I wonder how they find the new girls? Probably from girls who have worked there letting their friends know about a good way to make money if they're open-minded.

greg11
25-05-2019, 07:40 PM
Smile is one of the best around for this. One of my favourite shops.

HST
25-05-2019, 07:41 PM
Hard to imagine Jess and Angela as newbies. How long ago would this have been? Some girls understandably get tired of the job but the money would be hard to give up too I suppose.

greg11
25-05-2019, 07:48 PM
Jess was probably 7/8 years ago at basic care. Angela maybe 2 at Tian Xin.

greg11
25-05-2019, 07:50 PM
Smile is the gold mine for newbies though.. I try to do a lot of their new girls within a few days. Great fun.

greg11
25-05-2019, 07:59 PM
One of the loveliest new girls I've done in a while recently was Mimi from smile. First massage she walks into the room with a huge grin and doesn't look back. Very caring and giving attitude. Not on the roster lately. Hope she returns.

HST
25-05-2019, 08:12 PM
I haven't been there for a while but lately they have been texting me the roster each day. Japanese girls are so lovely, initially they are shy and reserved which is a cultural thing I think. But once you break the ice by talking with them, they quickly reveal a bubbly personality.

greg11
25-05-2019, 08:14 PM
Agreed mate new shy young Japanese are a delight.

brownwallaby
25-05-2019, 08:28 PM
Jess was probably 7/8 years ago at basic care. Angela maybe 2 at Tian Xin.

I first met Jess at her 2nd shop, Natural Therapy in Spring Hill in early 2014 at the end of her 'innocent period'.
Btw new, fresh girls are abundant at Star massage

greg11
25-05-2019, 08:39 PM
Tried star once ... Crashed and burnes.. and the 70$ initial price hurt after that.. Different strokes for different folks. I know you don't like Smile but they have provided me years of small adventures.

brownwallaby
25-05-2019, 08:56 PM
At Star the high entrance fee is more than balanced by very low additional fees.
I tried Smile Greenslopes 2x, it was OK. Never went to Watland thou .....

greg11
25-05-2019, 09:24 PM
I think you have such a high strike rate at star because U have built a good reputation. Like me at smile.. new girls come into the room with good past reports and they even know some of my fav things already. I like a good old fashioned tummy rub😁. Building rapport with a shop over a long period has great benefits.

brownwallaby
25-05-2019, 09:40 PM
If I do have a reputation that the girls might share among themselves it might be that I'm a stingy customer, very tight with money, and that's not very flattering, is it ? Luckily most of the girls don't seem to mind

greg11
25-05-2019, 09:46 PM
That's funny.... I pay the ferryman.. cause it gets me to the other side. And word gets around.😁

brownwallaby
25-05-2019, 10:11 PM
Yeah that’s my long term problem. I never want the girls (any girl) to see me as their ATM

reddoor
26-05-2019, 12:49 AM
Well theres the epitome of 2 sides of the coin if i ever saw it.
One has a reputation for splashing his cash the other tight and stingy, and the strange thing is prob both with the same result. Haha

brownwallaby
26-05-2019, 12:59 AM
Nooo .... surely I would get nothing if I bring my philosophy to places like Smile or SS

greg11
26-05-2019, 07:41 AM
I try and stretch goods and services as far as possible.. but it's probably not my overriding philosophy. "Tips not discussed" is not somewhere I want to go. But in saying that.. from reading his stories he probably has more success than me. Must have other gifts. lol

greg11
26-05-2019, 07:58 AM
Like many punters, I've been in the game a long time. A few shops offer me girls that are not in circulation yet. Just a couple, but I love that. That's why I always throw a pineapple on the table. Everyone wants first experiences to be mutually beneficial. I find a fait bit of value can be added.

rockbreaker
26-05-2019, 09:07 PM
Generally, most of the newbies at the shop like smile, SS, SSDS, Zen or 98% of the shops in Brisbane will get seasoned and learn rope pretty quickly. They soon lose that innocent vibe and become pro like the rest. If they don’t, they are generally scared and decide to leave the industry.

Macbeth_oz
02-09-2019, 02:36 PM
Nothing is as sweet as a newbie. The fresh young innocent waiting to be devoured by the old punter.