PDA

View Full Version : Pyrmont Star Massage Jessica - American WOW

SexyBoi
28-05-2019, 03:31 AM
Checked out the posts of Pyrmont Star last weekend and saw they have a newcomer from the US of A, Jessica. So i booked it in on Monday, lucky my day off work, for a 45 min session. So i hopped on the train and off i went to the City. Geez it was windy and bloody cold outside i couldn't wait to get inside the place for somewhere warmer. After pressing the buzzer, i was greeted by this lovely blonde at the door and confirmed that it was her Jessica that i booked for a 45 min session. She was wearing a nice black dress which showed off her curvaceous body. What a voluptuous woman! Wow it is really worth the time and effort of going despite the cold weather. So she led me to the room and exchanged pleasantries and told me to undress as she went outside to get her kit. When she came back she fixed the heater for me and i felt good. She told me to relax and she's going to take care of me. She then asked me to go lie in the massage table and she proceeded to undress as well and underneath was a nice lingerie and off it went as well. Oh my! One of the perfect set of natural C+ (or D?) cups boobs i have seen...I said "you look nice," then she replied "you like them?" Of course! As i asked her to turn around and check out the rest of her assets. I was also admiring her tattoos which she is proud of showing it to me. Cute bum, soft skin...Wow!! Then she tells me to lay down and now on to....
Part 1
I prefer a soft to medium massage when i am getting one whether it is in a legit or RnT shop. As long as there is a good amount of oil and knowing and getting to the right spots i am happy with it. And Jessica ticked all the boxes and kept me relaxed as she promised. She also checked if it is ok and i say it's good and makes her more willing to do the massage. Had a bit of chit chat as well. She is from California and doing some travelling and will be here in Sydney for a few weeks. And she doesn't mind me touching her which is a good lead up to....
Part 2
A sensual HE with lots of eye contact and moaning and touching and fondling on both of us. That is all i can say as out of respect for her and she made me relaxed from start to finish as promised.
A good value punt and a highly recommended ML.
Disclaimer: YMMV for other bros
WIR: Yes for sure she's only here a few weeks!

AHLUNGOR
28-05-2019, 09:40 AM
Nice review brother SB,

Your first ? Very good job.

PSM is continuing the trends of getting western/non Asian girls working in Asian RnT shops, actually, correction , with the rosters they have , it’s really an International RnT shop.

Just checking a couple of things:

1. Prices you paid, massage fees and tips? Curious if it is still at the normal range ?

2. Did you get any Spanish ?

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

SexyBoi
28-05-2019, 01:34 PM
Nice review brother SB,

Your first ? Very good job.

PSM is continuing the trends of getting western/non Asian girls working in Asian RnT shops, actually, correction , with the rosters they have , it’s really an International RnT shop.

Just checking a couple of things:

1. Prices you paid, massage fees and tips? Curious if it is still at the normal range ?

2. Did you get any Spanish ?

Thanks for sharing

CheersThanks bro Ahlungor! Appreciate the feedback.

They indeed are an international RnT shop with the way their roster of Western/non-asian MLs.

The pruce range is good value as they are all inclusive. Massage wise all the MLs seem to know what they are doing. I never had a mechanical part 1 since i first went there.

Yeah i got Spanish once or twice. You just have to ask and depends on the ML..

Thanks for introducing me to the world of RnT bro AHL!

Sent from my SM-N910K using Tapatalk

Central Massage
06-06-2019, 03:38 PM
https://pyrmontstarmassage.com.au/