PDA

View Full Version : General talk RPM Rushcutters bay.

vanpersi
30-05-2019, 09:16 PM
Has anyone tried this place?
I checked their website, it looks like rnt but price is like $200 for half an hour, $280 for one hour. Is it any worth? How are the girls and services?

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2019, 09:40 PM
I checked their website, it looks like rnt but price is like $200 for half an hour, $280 for one hour. Is it any worth? How are the girls and services?

That’s the prices you pay for a Caucasian RnT ! It’s one of the three At Michelle’s shops. If you were old enough, you could have sampled them way back on Newland St BJ for like $85/30 min !

Roj
30-05-2019, 11:31 PM

Oddly enough, I came across them for the first time just the other day. And Nirvana too. I've been parking my car out the front for months & not even known it!
There's only one way to find out if it's worth it: try it!
I used to go to Bodyrotic a few years back: $260/hr and most girls charge $50 extra to touch their pussies! Some are *very* open to other activities but it's all hush-hush. I met a couple of scorching hot girls that I hit it off with. And a few duds as well ...

Yougottabe
31-05-2019, 12:05 AM
I’ve tried these Caucasian shops in the last couple of years maybe twice & ended up walking out & not bothering. In the 2000’s different story. I look at Bodyrotics roster occasionally & I’m tempted. I think Bodyrotic is the only one worth sticking too. Getting extra’s at Caucasian Massage places could make your journey a $400-500 punt. Nirvana is $280 for an hr & if you want sex on top of that & The girl is probably going to want an extra $100-$200. I’ve mentioned elsewhere on this forum the girls at the Caucasian shops seem so fake now. Face, Lips & Nose jobs. Too many tattoos. I for one don’t find them genuine or attractive. Caucasian girls are so hot in the real world but the sex industry different story.

Redrunner1
04-06-2019, 08:21 PM
I remember the old Body rotic at five dock

annintofu
06-06-2019, 02:20 PM
last time i was there, got shown a few south americans, not exactly young or hot, not worth the trouble.

sr71
06-06-2019, 02:39 PM
Asians shops rule now. Good caucs at good prices were in abundance about 15 to 20 years ago. Just skanks now. High price, many are druggies, unfriendly minimal service. Fyshwick and Melbourne were very good then. But now only asians and so many stunners if you look around a bit.

max_power
06-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Try destiny. One of the best asses I have ever seen. It’s a big call but she has an amazing phat ass

annintofu
07-06-2019, 12:53 AM
Try destiny. One of the best asses I have ever seen. It’s a big call but she has an amazing phat ass

Yeah, i get it that ass can be the biggest turn-on for some people.
For me, though, i need a combination of clean shaven young pussy + pretty face + perfect shaped natural firm boobs/nipples + no-tattoos whatsoever; i know it's a tall order these days, but I've seen a few girls that meet all these standards, just need to look around more and be patient.

Roj
07-06-2019, 08:17 AM

Where can I find Destiny? I can't see her on the ATMC or RPM websites.