PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Lutwyche

MrGrumpy
31-05-2019, 02:14 PM
Two new shops opened Lutwyche/Gympie road in the last cpl of weeks. Now 6 shops within spitting distance of each other. Feel Good, Nattacha Thai, old Indian one, Venus, Lavender and Body Benefit Thai on Albion Road cnr. This doesn’t include shopping centre one. near Coles. Am sure there are others within two spits

How can they all survive?

reddoor
31-05-2019, 02:19 PM
Two new shops opened Lutwyche/Gympie road in the last cpl of weeks. Now 6 shops within spitting distance of each other. Feel Good, Nattacha Thai, old Indian one, Venus, Lavender and Body Benefit Thai on Albion Road cnr. This doesn’t include shopping centre one. near Coles. Am sure there are others within two spits

How can they all survive?
..........Us 😂😂😆

johnnipperess
31-05-2019, 02:33 PM
Has anyone tried the body benefit Thai place.

HST
31-05-2019, 07:27 PM
The girls at Feel Good would have their fair share of regulars. They might see a bit of a dip in business for a little while with the curious checking out new shops in the area but I think they will be ok long term.

tuan_87
31-05-2019, 10:04 PM
Yeh no doubt even tho the entrance is way too public for my liking seems this place is doing great. I frequent here regularly and it’s always been very busy with punters walking in and out during the day time to the point if u were to do a walk in ur likely too get turned down. Even tho there’s other options around the area I think they won’t have any dramas.

steveba50
03-06-2019, 03:38 PM
Just tried Lavender on Saturday. Nice spinner lady very cute with basic options availabe. Was a happy punter and they they were glad to see a customer.

Quite wide and comfortable massage tables and at a good height. Nice shower facilities and clean.

greg11
12-11-2019, 02:20 PM
Just had a lovely visit with new girl at feel good. Standard, but smoking body and good attitjude. I would return.😁

greg11
13-11-2019, 01:03 AM
Not that it's related.. but I had my feel good massage today.. when finished I threw a hundred at the pokies. The woman beside me won 22000. We were both chucking down 5$. Shit.. that would have been a few good punts.🙄

yobbo87
15-11-2019, 10:23 PM
FG always delivers

theblackhand
19-11-2019, 08:03 PM
Just had a lovely visit with new girl at feel good. Standard, but smoking body and good attitjude. I would return.��

I visited the same day , and i agree very hot, she works in 2 other locations that i know of, one shop in logan and another near Holland park area.

yobbo87
04-01-2020, 01:30 PM
Venus is closed. Alas still good options with FG, Lavender nearby

xzaq
04-01-2020, 07:00 PM
Angela back at FG ? . or retired for ever ?

HST
08-01-2020, 02:52 PM
Angela back at FG ? . or retired for ever ?
Still on holidays apparently. Been a while though so who knows if she's ever coming back?

She's a lovely girl, I used to see her regularly, but the last few times I went her service dropped off and I had the feeling she was getting a bit over it. Can't say I blame her.

APL
08-01-2020, 06:12 PM
Still on holidays apparently. Been a while though so who knows if she's ever coming back?

She's a lovely girl, I used to see her regularly, but the last few times I went her service dropped off and I had the feeling she was getting a bit over it. Can't say I blame her.

Sums up exactly how I felt when I last seen her,battle scarred I think

yobbo87
26-01-2020, 02:54 PM
Venus is closed. Alas still good options with FG, Lavender nearby

Correction: moved to Clayfield, Junction road

iamking
01-03-2020, 08:26 PM
FG is the only place to go north side.

Biglad
19-03-2020, 10:48 AM
Does anyone know the name of the young pretty ML at FG with braces on her teeth? She was very chatty the other day but I had made a booking with another lady. I'd like to book her. PM me if you don't want to post it in this thread. Thanks

Ace01
19-03-2020, 04:21 PM
her name escape me at the moment - think she's a HK girl like emily - think Amber is her name (she has some dark brown streaks in her hair?) - someone has mentioned here she also works at little Massage House @ Indooroopilly... she is similiar to emily

brownwallaby
19-03-2020, 05:13 PM
Amber has quit around 2 weeks ago. The other girl wearing braces is of course Angela

Hammered
20-03-2020, 09:07 AM
Candy has braces, too. Is she still working at FG?

Ace01
20-03-2020, 10:29 PM
Ah, yes - angela too and so is candy - but given biglad's description, i would say not Candy, unless changed in the last few weeks, never a big talker. this leave Angela - i never understood her appeal- must have been a different Angela i have seen

Licketysplit
04-10-2020, 05:10 PM
Correction: moved to Clayfield, Junction road

Have been going on and off to Venus for a few years when in Lutwyche and now Clayfield. Always high standards and they rarely have a poor punt. Would recommend highly.

The Dominator
04-10-2020, 05:57 PM
Ironic that Venus has people eating burgers right next to their front door as is right next to the burger shop that has people dining on the outside seats watching punters entering for a massage.

drunk-as-a-punk
04-10-2020, 10:42 PM
Ironic that Venus has people eating burgers right next to their front door as is right next to the burger shop that has people dining on the outside seats watching punters entering for a massage.

I have had many burgers there, never a punt tho. I recommend the pulled pork burger.

Can anyone recommend the pulled pork next door?

BrisbaneOptions
26-10-2020, 08:24 PM
Been tempted to go here but the entrance is just too risky with people eating dinner at the burger place next door and the hairdressers watching through their big pane glass storefront.. anybody else had a punt here?

bravolima
28-10-2020, 06:49 PM
I've been there before but it was to see one of the ML i knew that started working there after zen had closed their shop on main street. Available girls chill on a sofa to the left when you enter the shop. From what I saw there were chinese, jap, south american but that could have changed since covid and I haven't been back there since Feb.

kalh688
30-10-2020, 05:11 PM
Been tempted to go here but the entrance is just too risky with people eating dinner at the burger place next door and the hairdressers watching through their big pane glass storefront.. anybody else had a punt here?

Went to Venus earlier today for the first time, so didn't know what to expect.

As per what bravolima mentioned, the available ladies sit on a sofa to the left as you enter. I got the cute Japanese lady (didn't know at time),and the massage was decent enough. Not going to go into detail regarding the extras, but it was good (in my opinion of course).

WIR: Yes, and will try the book the same lady.

Things I don't like:

Is out of my way
Toilet is outside the shop
Only 15 minutes car parks was available when I was there
Next to the hair dressing shop where they can see everything... (probably no such issue if you go there at night)

Licketysplit
27-02-2021, 07:58 PM
There was an excellent Brazilian option at Venus who left suddenly. Anyone know where she is now?

kuk18
02-03-2021, 08:31 AM
There was an excellent Brazilian option at Venus who left suddenly. Anyone know where she is now?

V has left? I was just about to visit her today.