PDA

View Full Version : Question How do you tell?

Joe1956
31-05-2019, 08:16 PM
FS, RnT, what’s available? Massage, brothel, whatever. So how do you tell?
Bit difficult for a punter that moves around.

ML_Lover
31-05-2019, 09:24 PM
Yeah, I really hate how lately so many massage places are now fs in disguise. Competition has led to easy sex rather than quality :(

I like to meet girls where fs is a big deal, not a $50-$100 option.

aussiegaigin
31-05-2019, 10:44 PM
1. Read through reports here to see if the place is mentioned.

if not

2. Pay your money, find out for yourself, then report it here.

cuteguy
02-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Yeah, I really hate how lately so many massage places are now fs in disguise. Competition has led to easy sex rather than quality :(

I like to meet girls where fs is a big deal, not a $50-$100 option.

There are glamours in RNT shops who won't fall for the extra $50-100 option in order to have FS with you. They will ask for $200 or more because they know they are not cheap or easy like some of the girls. Once, a Japanese girl offered her services at $250 on top of the shop charge. On another occasion, a Korean girl suggested trying "those Chinese girls because they mostly do FS cheaply". Now they were her words. In all, not all massage girls will do it cheaply and many still have some pride in themselves despite doing this job.

local
02-06-2019, 03:22 PM
There are glamours in RNT shops who won't fall for the extra $50-100 option in order to have FS with you. They will ask for $200 or more because they know they are not cheap or easy like some of the girls. Once, a Japanese girl offered her services at $250 on top of the shop charge. On another occasion, a Korean girl suggested trying "those Chinese girls because they mostly do FS cheaply". Now they were her words. In all, not all massage girls will do it cheaply and many still have some pride in themselves despite doing this job.

and some just ask stupid prices know full well you wont pay because they just wont do it !!

cuteguy
02-06-2019, 03:32 PM
and some just ask stupid prices know full well you wont pay because they just wont do it !!

Very true. For a guy to pay an exorbitant price to do it with a ML on a table in a small confined room then in such case, the girl might be thinking he is crazy, probably has lots of cash or is too horny to go to a FS shop.

BlackToad
02-06-2019, 04:32 PM
Very true. For a guy to pay an exorbitant price to do it with a ML on a table in a small confined room then in such case, the girl might be thinking he is crazy, probably has lots of cash or is too horny to go to a FS shop.

Girl think guy is thinking with small head not big head (and she is right speaking as a punter who has done this many times).

rooter
02-06-2019, 05:31 PM
The reason they work in a R&T shop is because they don't want to have to fuck and suck every yobbo, peasant, fat, ugly, old, big dick, smelly, loser who walks in with a fistful of dollars.
Now and then if they need extra money really badly and the guy is not totally disgusting some MLs might offer more.
But otherwise its massage, HJ and out the door.