PDA

View Full Version : Question Couple massage by a couple

roseehoneyy
01-06-2019, 10:09 AM
Me and my wife are looking to go to a massage shop where we both can get massage by opposite sex and get some sensual fun from them. Can you guys suggest any massage place where there will be men massage therapist also available. Good ones in the city do have men, but they don't offer extra's.

greg11
01-06-2019, 06:41 PM
Just pay some massage shop two times the entry price. Tip the girl and get some lucky punter off here to help the missus. . Your inbox will be full. Lol

insane593
01-06-2019, 07:04 PM
All punters are as expert as professionals, Years of hard paid training, and I bet can give more sensual touch... lol

brownwallaby
01-06-2019, 07:39 PM
Actually I got offered a casual job at a north side shop a few years ago. The owner said my massaging techniques were better than most of her girls and occasionally she got female customers looking for massage by the opposite sex. But I said no thanks. If an ML started kissing you or touching your dick without being asked to you would be very happy. But if a masseur does that to a lady then that's a sexual attack

greg11
01-06-2019, 07:49 PM
Yeah ... Didn't think off that. And you can quality control your punts.

insane593
01-06-2019, 09:52 PM
Mostly Punter Taught ML'S all the sensual techniques, They should pay Us

4FoW2
01-06-2019, 10:08 PM
Quote" Actually I got offered a casual job at a north side shop a few years ago. The owner said my massaging techniques were better than most of her girls and occasionally she got female customers looking for massage by the opposite sex. But I said no thanks."
I've been thinking we need some awards each year. Best ML, Best Shop, can you think of any other award categories?

insane593
01-06-2019, 11:42 PM
Best ML award should be in Categories
1. Most beautiful
2. Best VFM
3.Best Skill & Technique
Best shop should be biased On
1. Entrance
2. Room Privacy
3. Cleanliness
Best Punter Award
1. Most conversation rate from HJ to FS
2. Contribution to the forum to Help other punters
3. Minimum tips & Maximum Extras

I think " Brownwalllaby " will win the best punter awards for sure. My vote is for "BW"

reddoor
02-06-2019, 12:31 AM
Gee, this thread changed quick. Went from someone looking for a couples massage to the Oscars for RnT.
One thing ill bet is that as far as girls go the winner of no. 1 wont be the winner of 2 & 3.

brownwallaby
02-06-2019, 02:21 PM
1. Most beautiful
2. Best VFM
3.Best Skill & Technique
1. Entrance
2. Room Privacy
3. Cleanliness
Best Punter Award

I think " Brownwalllaby " will win the best punter awards for sure. My vote is for "BW"

Most beautiful ML: either Rxxxxx from Star or Lxxx the previous owner of Stanley Rd shop
Best VFM: I can name 7-8 names from Star or Bxxxx from Pure
Best shop: SS for entrance and privacy, Garden of Eden for setup, privacy, cleanliness. Star for overall value, and watch out for the Heavenly shops

For punter's award I did very well on category 3, but very poorly on category 1 (FS conversion)

insane593
02-06-2019, 02:46 PM
I think for the best punter, I did very good for Catogry 1 however lost in Catogry 3

brownwallaby
02-06-2019, 06:15 PM
I think for the best punter, I did very good for Catogry 1 however lost in Catogry 3

You must be much younger and more handsome than a tight-arsed old man like me

4FoW2
02-06-2019, 08:51 PM
1. Most beautiful
2. Best VFM
3.Best Skill & Technique
1. Entrance
2. Room Privacy
3. Cleanliness
Best Punter Award

I was actually thinking of another award for BW