PDA

View Full Version : Ginza A short and steamy stint with BuSan girl Nina

OmniMime
03-06-2019, 08:00 PM
2019 May 28th Tuesday

K-girl Nina
30mins
Prices and stats on website (personal profiles)

A short and steamy stint with BuSan girl Nina

Prologue
Summary is for a short version of the story to skip reading out on:
• Lightweight and short at 162cm, made obvious without her on her freaking high heels
• Boobs are seemingly somewhere between C-D cuppers, and quite natural
• Bubbly and sports a cute smirk
• Unfortunately for some, she's a smoker ... like me
• Firm skinned, yet she heats up and sweats easily during sex, woohoo!
• Limited at English much, yet talkative in Korean
• Sensual DFK and quite an spectacular BBBJ in shower and on bed
• DFK, erotic ball-licking and one hell of a 69 DATY
• Fucked in CG, Squat-CG, Missionary, Scissors, Spooning, Doggy
• Ended in an friggin spectacular pressed-down doggy-fuck, really hard thrusting
• 30 minutes …. and keen to try an hour of her next time

Prologue
Now it's been a very long time since I last posted an AR, and this comes almost a week late since my ARs had temporarily gone missing. Of course, work and social time aside, I had been juggling most of my spare time between regular MLS at DoS/107, to C-girl Sophia (aka former Alfy at Sakura57) and K-girl Julia at the Ginza Group.

With Julia, it's been some 7 or 8 sessions with her to date. Although I've already posted an AR on her the first go, she's asked me not to post anything further afterwards. Easy to see why, if not for personal reasons. She's basically the only girl out of all MLs and WLs who's ever managed to get me shot off from her extremely erotic pussy-slidings alone. Both in shower and on the bed. Still in contact with her, though she's still in Korea. All the more reason I allow myself time given to other girls now. Having said that, I decided to try out other girls. Contacted Wilson (later found out it was Roy or the "Hat Lady" that impersonated him on WeChat) to ask on options. With little time spared for just 30 minutes, the options came down to either C-girl Ling or K-girl Nina. Curiosity was stronger with Nina, so I went with her.

Now, the story …

The K-girl: Nina
At the shop, payments sorted out, I get told to proceed to Room 12. That number ringed a bell, and the last time I was in that room I was fucking J-girl Lolita. Alas, what I remember about this "Davinci" Room was how small it is. Although, Nina being short I don't think it would appear small to her, lol.

A knock on the door and into the room, I see Nina. Dressed in a skimpy black outfit (beachwear?). Almost as tall as I am at 168, although when she got off her heels, she dropped down drastically to the expected 162. Yes, she is Korean, yet she hails from BuSan. Surely, I've seen much prettier and sexier BuSan girls there the last time I was there. However, Nina is still pretty in her own right. More like a classic next-door-girl. Out of her dress, she's slim, though not that toned as most beach babes would be seens models. Her boobs are big for her small frame. C to D cuppers that appears quite natural to the eye and to the touch. Pointy tits, too. She's dyed her blonde. And from I saw at the time, it looked like she's shaven below. Her English is quite limited, so of course, we converse in broken English and Korean, of which was no problem for us.

Into the small shower cubicle she starts of with a small chit chat and wash down front and back. Feeling her tits and her butt, and her stroking my cock, it gets a little heated. DFK ensues as she continues to stroke me, all the while my finger slithers down her body, in between her upper thighs, and up to her pussy. My fingers goes to work with her pussy-lips, her clit and into motion to drawing out the love juices. I noticed she's not actually shaven, though not bushy at all. Must've dyed that as well since I never noticed it, lol. A short moment later, she gets on her knees and starts sucking my cock. I have to say, it was bloody erotic and sensual. Seemingly the same like Julia's yet somehow different. Enjoying her BBBJ, she gets up for more DFK and stroking. Not wasting time any further, we proceeded to get to the bed.

Onto the bed, Nina wanted me to flip over, meaning she was about to initiate the DD. Obviously I rejected it, since I'm no fan of such action. So instead of such, she did the tits and body rubbings against my back where she simultaneously licked and sucked along the entirety of my back. Flipped over, she came onto me for some sensual DFK'ing, whilst I had her tits in one hand to fondle with, and the other down her butt to cup in. Moments later she moves down to my cock to engage in more BBBJ. Her butt towards the side mirror to which I was staring at with such pleasure. Minutes later of taking in the pleasure of my cock being slurped and sucked on in her mouth, she starts to rotate her body. A 69 ensues. And it was a freaking pleasure to eat out her sweet-salty pussy. Tongue-flicking her clit. Sucking on her clit. swirling my tongue around her pussy lips. But, as I continued to lick and suck on her clit, she started moaning a bit too much, her legs shaking quite a bit, and her trying to move her pussy away from my tongue devouring her pussy. She was lucky though that she managed to pull out before she collapsed. Being her first customer, i suppose she really needed the energy to get through the night, lol.

Rubbers on, she gets onto me CG mode. Sliding herself onto my cock, slowly, until she manages to take me all the way in, and starts to bounce herself up and down. Fucking had gone on for quite a bit. CG, Squat CG, Missionary whilst DFK'ing, Scissors to where I could jam my cock hard into her, Spooning her from behind to having her tits in my hands, and at last, the Doggy. Her butt was quite a view to take in. Noticing that I seemed to be taking quite a lot of time, I had to hit it home. So all the while we were in Doggy mode, I pressed her down a bit more that her tits were rubbing forth and back on the bed sheets, her legs still spread with my arms out down in front of her legs locking them in place, and ramming her with such pleasure. Her yelping and moaning gets a little louder. Her breathing a lot heavier. Her back starts sweating quite a bit, that I even licked her up all the while. A few more hard thrusts, and I finally released my load into her. A lot of heavy breathing from us let out. It took us a few moments for us to regain the energy to get to our feet. She exclaims I've unloaded quite a bit. Well, it's a fair amount she deserves, lol.

Into the shower, we chit chat a bit more, DFK a bit more and rub bodies in water and soap. Though it was only 5 minutes into it, we had no choice but to cease at the buzzer, the second one I think. We both sighed at the sound of the buzzer, lol.

Epilogue
All dressed up, hugs, kisses and farewells exchanged. I had it in mind to see her again for a longer session. At least before Julia comes back. But, then again, I really need to see other girls first before anything else. I still cringe for a girl that could give me a great story to write.

Until then, I look forward to seeing the opening day of the new building~~

xboyx
03-06-2019, 11:35 PM
finally an AR on one of the 2 new K girls. thank you very much.
is she around mid 20? natural face or lots of the famous Korean surgery?

BigDipper
03-06-2019, 11:59 PM
Nice one mate. I’m curious... did you actually see Ling in a line-up? I’m keen on her but her unsure of body type.

Nina sounds o’right though...

OmniMime
04-06-2019, 07:29 AM
finally an AR on one of the 2 new K girls. thank you very much.
is she around mid 20? natural face or lots of the famous Korean surgery?No worries~
She does appear to be around her mid 20s. At least above it. Certainly not looking above 30s.
As for plastic surgery, it doesn't look like she has any. Then again, the Davinci Room isn't that bright enough to see the finer linings.

Sent from my DRA-L01 using Tapatalk

OmniMime
04-06-2019, 07:33 AM
Nice one mate. I’m curious... did you actually see Ling in a line-up? I’m keen on her but her unsure of body type.

Nina sounds o’right though...Nah, it wasn't a line-up, unfortunately.
The choices were attained via WeChat whilst I was heading over. My timing wasn't great, so I couldn't slow down my schedule on the day or work around it.
But, I am thinking my next punt to be either C-girl Ling or Vivi, or J-girl Nene~

BigDipper
04-06-2019, 11:32 AM
Nah, it wasn't a line-up, unfortunately.
The choices were attained via WeChat whilst I was heading over. My timing wasn't great, so I couldn't slow down my schedule on the day or work around it.
But, I am thinking my next punt to be either C-girl Ling or Vivi, or J-girl Nene~

Vivi is good. Think I told you about her.
Yeah I’m keen on Nene too.

hornedone
04-06-2019, 04:25 PM
Be a man, try DD

OmniMime
04-06-2019, 04:28 PM
Be a man, try DDTried it several times from different girls. Doesn't feel anything exciting for me.

hc2030
04-06-2019, 06:52 PM
Be a man, try DD

Not many girls did a good job on this, only a few could get me excited.

woods23
04-06-2019, 07:12 PM
Tried it several times from different girls. Doesn't feel anything exciting for me.

Have you try DD while in the shower ?. Totally in different level !!!
Not the same as on the bed .

OmniMime
05-06-2019, 07:29 AM
Have you try DD while in the shower ?. Totally in different level !!!
Not the same as on the bed .No, have not tried it nor has it been attempted on me. With my regular WL, my tongue is usually in her mouth, whilst her pussy lips are constantly licking my cock shaft, lol~~ Then again I love the good ol' fashioned BBBJ in the shower to top it off ^^

harrycd
09-06-2019, 09:20 PM
Damn no idea how I missed this AR, epic stuff love a girl who enjoys cowgirl.
I only really remember K Jolin who used to go ham with spinning cowgirl, otherwise its usually a more relaxed affair for me @ ginza.

Like others have said try DD lol never tried that in the shower, I remember cookie also did some toothpaste action though LOL fuck me that was a shocker minty fresh though.

Also I've been meaning to book a Korean ginza girl as it has been a while, so I have Nina booked for tomorrow.
I did want to see Bomi but she prefers asian lads :(

OmniMime
09-06-2019, 09:28 PM
Damn no idea how I missed this AR, epic stuff love a girl who enjoys cowgirl.
I only really remember K Jolin who used to go ham with spinning cowgirl, otherwise its usually a more relaxed affair for me @ ginza.

Like others have said try DD lol never tried that in the shower, I remember cookie also did some toothpaste action though LOL fuck me that was a shocker minty fresh though.

Also I've been meaning to book a Korean ginza girl as it has been a while, so I have Nina booked for tomorrow.
I did want to see Bomi but she prefers asian lads :(Cookie!! Damn, that gave me flashback in memory to my session with her last year. And yeah, that toothpaste thing was a funny thing to me.

I'll put Bomi midway down my list. Although, I'm a Skippie, I'm asian in blood~ No intent on teasing, of course.