PDA

View Full Version : General talk First visit to 278 today

sleepy57
04-06-2019, 11:57 PM
I was near the city today & and felt like a punt.Been to Ginza 2 times so thought to give 278 a try .Into meeting room & 8 girls come parading in & it is all a bit to much to take in ,
Different to Ginza where the girls come in one at a time .
So here are 8 gorgeous bodies in front of me ,who do I pick ?????
Go for No 1.Finances over into room & incomes Angel.
Both strip & into shower with Angel & she is a clean freak but very enjoyable been washed 10 times then down for BBBJ awesome!!!!!
I ask where are you from?? Thailand is the reply .So I say Sawadee krup.& Angel says Sawadee krup ????? Now I am thinking she is not Thai straight off .All Thai girls reply Sawadee Ka .
I have been going to Thailand for over 20 yrs & can have a basic convo in Thai.
During our romp ,which is very very good { Dee muk muk }I say another couple of thai phases with no response .
I now assume Angel is Chinese.
As you guys on this site would know if you speak to a girl in their native tongue they will always respond like wise & a convo will commence in that language .
Angel was a nice girl, great punt .After I looked at 278 site & Angel was listed as Chinese as I thought .
My Question now is ??? Does Angel think by saying that she is a different nationality ,am I going to think more of her ?????
All paid before entering the room $240 ,all girls the same charge .Different to Ginza ,girls have varying charges.
Do Chinese girls think they are classed lower than other Asian girls???
Country of origin does not matter to me .???????????

BlackToad
05-06-2019, 12:18 AM
Maybe because there are so many Chinese girls on the 278 roster Angel thinks she stands out more if she says she is Thai?

Btw - agree with you on the intro, I once had about 15 lovely girls to choose from, can be overwhelming

Weapon
05-06-2019, 10:36 AM
Because there are so many Chinese in the industry I've come across quite a few who pretend to be Japanese or Korean.

TP64 does this quite a bit. Mamasan outright liar.

sleepy57
05-06-2019, 11:21 AM
Because there are so many Chinese in the industry I've come across quite a few who pretend to be Japanese or Korean.

TP64 does this quite a bit. Mamasan outright liar.
It's ok for a girl to say that they are what ever nationality BUT if someone speaks to them in that language & they do not understand .They are stuffed!!!!!
As was the case with Angel.When I saw Angel I thought that she had a bit of a Japanese look about her but how wrong was I .When she said Thai, OK could be .
One thing for sure ,the web site says 23 .No way ,I would say more like 33.
In any case ,she was good looking ,friendly & I had a great Punt .

woods23
05-06-2019, 01:09 PM
I think shes playing a game with you for fun !! Make no sense at all "thai" to impress you.
They play different acts with different punter these pro wl.

Maybe she can smell u loves thai girl ;)

j_highrolla
05-06-2019, 01:25 PM
any chance she said Taiwan but her bad english made it sound like Thailand ?

sleepy57
05-06-2019, 05:16 PM
No Chance it was Taiwan ,definitely Thailand.I asked her a couple of times & what part of Thailand ,She looked at me blank ,then I said Bangkok .Then she nodded ,yes Bangkok.
When leaving I thanked her in Thai,Kopkun Krup,just another blank look .
Every punt is different ,Variety is the Spice of Life .

Pongie
05-06-2019, 09:23 PM
She could be Chinese that was born in Thailand. Just saying...

fairy
05-06-2019, 10:02 PM
Angel is c on the website.
Never known the j girls to be not japanese at ginza tho.

rooter
06-06-2019, 09:47 PM
The day they start advertising Inuit girls as Eskimo I am out of there!

sleepy57
08-06-2019, 03:13 PM
Hey Moneytalks ,there was no complaint about being washed 10 times.While she was washing me I was soaping her tits & giving her pussy a good soaping & rub as well very enjoyable .Her service was great.
BUT my initial Question was .Why say that you are a different nationality & get caught out by not being able to speak the language ???????

yug
09-06-2019, 12:42 PM
Angel is definitely Chinese.
But when I first saw her, I told her: "You look a lot like Thai"
And if you knew Ginza's Thai girl Fiona ( 5 Star's Miya ), you would know that Angel looks a little like her.

Anyway, after hearing that, she said: "oh, I get that a lot".

I am thinking she put that theory to use with you (@sleepy57).
She probably wanted to see whether she can pass as a Thai.
She has that cheeky nature; I wouldn't be surprised if she did that to test her theory.

I am pretty sure it had nothing to do with the establishment or any other reasons for that matter.

cuteguy
09-06-2019, 03:02 PM
Having girls introduced to you individually rather than all at one time is less confronting and provides you with an opportunity to consider your choice properly. Would you like to have all girls staring at you? I know which one I would prefer!

As for Angel she may be Thai Chinese. There are many Thais of Chinese descent or with mixed parents these days. I've noticed a few Thais with one parent being Japanese or Vietnamese. In the end, what counts is the service and her attitude towards you.

DoMoSan
09-06-2019, 10:16 PM
Could be a bad case of broken English.
Taiwan=Thailand
You said Bangkok, probably to her.. you wanted her to bang your cock... WL who’s esl would say bang cock

Anyways if I’m in the city for a next session... I’ll investigate Angel and let you know the bottom of this mystery.

No Chance it was Taiwan ,definitely Thailand.I asked her a couple of times & what part of Thailand ,She looked at me blank ,then I said Bangkok .Then she nodded ,yes Bangkok.
When leaving I thanked her in Thai,Kopkun Krup,just another blank look .
Every punt is different ,Variety is the Spice of Life .

Climax598
09-06-2019, 10:44 PM
Having girls introduced to you individually rather than all at one time is less confronting and provides you with an opportunity to consider your choice properly. Would you like to have all girls staring at you? I know which one I would prefer!

As for Angel she may be Thai Chinese. There are many Thais of Chinese descent or with mixed parents these days. I've noticed a few Thais with one parent being Japanese or Vietnamese. In the end, what counts is the service and her attitude towards you.
What confronting is more like confusing with so many girls to pick. With girls thinking shit only 2 punter looking at 10 girls with 2 are selected to be bang. The 8 girls will say fuck and upset back to the waiting room for the next punter. This happened can many time not been selected that's why sometime the girl thank you for selecting them and you can get a very good service and hope you book them in the future.