PDA

View Full Version : Question Is it ever ok to finish by pulling the condom off and spraying on the ML?

L_Kun
08-06-2019, 05:29 PM
Serious question. I assume you'd need to ask for permission beforehand?

storry_teller
08-06-2019, 06:08 PM
Absolutely not okay at all. If you really want to do it, ask ask ask and pay extra for her. Be careful to shot into their eyes as sperm is as spicy as chili

Warrabong
08-06-2019, 06:26 PM
Depends. I prefer to cum Inside the pussy (Condon on of course). Recently with a thai I came on her tits after asking where she wanted it. The girl had nice big tits so it was great. I think she was no stranger to it either.

Climax598
08-06-2019, 06:51 PM
Just ask and tell her you like to release that way like cim. Most girls are help. Just tell her first then surprise her which is not cool.

Broncoshead
08-06-2019, 06:59 PM
Just ask and tell her you like to release that way like cim. Most girls are help. Just tell her first than surprise her which is not cool.

Very good concept...respect them.

cuteguy
08-06-2019, 07:34 PM
When you get some guys spraying on MLs you'd hope MLs have the opportunity to wash themselves properly before seeing their next customer.

PervySage
08-06-2019, 10:02 PM
I have noticed more and more MLs allowing cum on body, I think most WL allowed this but wasn't so common for ML?

And as more and more MLs provide a wider range of services the question of hygiene does come up.

storry_teller
09-06-2019, 12:57 AM
Maybe you should be the first one say no to the wider range of extra then. When demand gone, nothing encourage suppliers.

I have noticed more and more MLs allowing cum on body, I think most WL allowed this but wasn't so common for ML?

And as more and more MLs provide a wider range of services the question of hygiene does come up.

DoMoSan
09-06-2019, 08:54 AM
Be a gentleman.. it’s always courtesy to ask if it’s ok. Girl will oblige.. and if done right might even get CIM.

Kawaiionnanoko
09-06-2019, 10:21 AM
Totally agreed with courtesy in between. Your respects with special returns of course YMMV.

PervySage
09-06-2019, 11:12 AM
Maybe you should be the first one say no to the wider range of extra then. When demand gone, nothing encourage suppliers.

Might as well stay home then. I go RnT to push the boundaries just like 90% of the other punters.

I do majority of my punting early morning! If you turn up at 7pm then unless the RnT shop has showers and the ML has used them, there is a slight risk?

I keep anti bacterial wipes in the car for hands, so far so good but I did get some skin rashes after an ML went crazy with a really hot towel which also smelled of some strong chemicals.

Since then I only allow ML to do clean up using wet wipes, no towels!

Labia Vortex
09-06-2019, 01:35 PM
I’ve had three ML ask me to do that over the last 6 months...may Be its a point of differentiation thing

cuteguy
09-06-2019, 02:33 PM
Might as well stay home then. I go RnT to push the boundaries just like 90% of the other punters.

I do majority of my punting early morning! If you turn up at 7pm then unless the RnT shop has showers and the ML has used them, there is a slight risk?

I keep anti bacterial wipes in the car for hands, so far so good but I did get some skin rashes after an ML went crazy with a really hot towel which also smelled of some strong chemicals.

Since then I only allow ML to do clean up using wet wipes, no towels!

I'm with you on the hot towel. Never use the hot towel on the little fella or nearby.

triedforonce
09-06-2019, 04:28 PM
I think in the end of the day all are about consensus, we also don't want some ML/WL do something that you not comfortable with. I got a lot of ML didn't mind for me to cum to their body, but place is with shower, and i asked before

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk