Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-10pm
Wechat: ladyau777

Prostate massage, B2B & NHJ 60 minutes $140

Person's Name : Momo
Size/shape: 169cm, B cup, smooth milky skin
Nationality or Ethnicity : China
Value for money/recommend? : Definitely yes, very pretty

My experience/comments :
Missed Momo from last visit, make a booking day before. Arrived 30 minutes earlier, parked at public parking 2 hours near by, easy parking. I walked to the shop, Momo greeted as I saw her from my last visit. Spoke to mamasan about my booking, she told me to relax, Momo is free and able to start early. Mamasan offered me drink and prepare some fragrances, oil burner brought to the room by Momo. After settled the payment, I walked with Momo to the last room where I have visited Apple before.

After door closed, I started to disrobe when I turned over, surprised me that Momo already disrobed before me:miao:, she is tall, slim, B cups, long hair with glasses on like a librarian or OL, a friendly one. I asked for a cuddle, she is ok then proceeded with the part 1 massage. Her massage routine, started from the legs, crawled up to the massage table then thighs, bums and back. After that she went down and have some oil on my back and legs as requested. Her massage was bloody good. Watching to the wall mirrors, her slim sexy long body so stimulating my little one.

Then she continued with b2b on my back, her pointed nipples so hard stimulating my nerves, her long hair played some roles as well. I was just like having good moment with an OL as never have anyone wearing glasses servicing me. I could held any longer just turned over then she continued front b2b, while she was doing that, I cuddle her and have some kisses on her face as she not willing with lip kissing.

She have her gear on massage table for the prostate massage, some massage on abdomen, testicle and anus area. The way Momo did it so comfy as watching an OL performing this, her good eye contact so sexy. Gloves on, she did it quite relax as one hand massaging my testicles and the other for the main part:shout:. No wonder this shop has some brothers keep visiting as I found out that if we can really relax and we can really enjoy the moment. She brought my mind to paradise as one of the brother mentioned before. This Momo OL is pretty and good in body shape, no wonder have most of the reviews in this shop.

As she has all the gear in the massage table, she cleaned up and still milked my little one til last drop, skin contact still in place. The last part, used her body weight and both hands pressed on my chest, eye contact still in place, told me to breath in and out, then the same as abdomen area pressed and breath in and out. After the prostate massage routine completed, as still have some time, we cuddle for awhile and enjoying my warm drink. She works every Tuesday and some days study in the Uni.

WIR, yes never enough having Momo's service so GFE.

Broncoshead
08-06-2019, 06:49 PM
Momo is popular in this shop, looking forward to visit. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Leslie75
09-06-2019, 04:04 PM
Good reading, thanks for sharing. Agreed as I liked Momo wearing glasses as OL look.

Richard25
11-06-2019, 07:28 PM
Momo is popular in this shop, looking forward to visit. Thanks for sharing your experience.
OL feel not very often and Momo is exceptional pretty. She is rostered today.

ladyau
17-06-2019, 09:30 PM
Hi all.MOMO is rostered tomorrow .please make your booking to experience either ol or GFE

Leslie75
18-06-2019, 02:38 PM
Hi all.MOMO is rostered tomorrow .please make your booking to experience either ol or GFE
Visited Momo just left. Enjoying the passion every visits.

Leslie75
17-09-2019, 07:29 AM
Booking granted for this OL experience today. Looking forward as missed her for 2 months since

Leslie75
17-09-2019, 03:51 PM
Visited Momo this morning, she looked prettier with tight clothes on. Momo has introduced new toy to me today.

Leslie75
28-10-2019, 05:57 PM
Booking granted for this OL experience today. Looking forward as missed her for 2 months since
Haven’t granted my OL feel yet. Booking in place tomorrow.

Ladyau, please remind Momo to wear glasses��

Leslie75
29-10-2019, 11:45 AM
Haven’t granted my OL feel yet. Booking in place tomorrow.

Ladyau, please remind Momo to wear glasses��

Visited Momo woman in Red today......so sexy

ladyau
18-11-2019, 06:10 PM