PDA

View Full Version : Ginza [K] Nina - A Real Gem

harrycd
10-06-2019, 09:44 PM
Hey lads,

It's ya boy Harry back again with another shitty AR :o
I was debating if I even needed to do an AR on Nina as OmniMime's one covers her pretty well already.

My last punt was at 42 and I ended up with 0 sex as I was too large for the WL, barely managed to get a few inches in tried a few positions,
I could have taken a refund at 30min mark, the receptionist was super apologetic so much so that I was a little concerned he would offer to finish me off himself LOL.
In the end I just settled for a bbbj + cim finish (with the WL not with receptionist)

Decided I needed a punt over the long weekend, Really wanted to see a short haired Korean WL such as Chloe, Bomi or Hayley but after reaching out for info on Bomi as I didnt want another dud session, I was told shes Asian only and recommended Nina instead. Saw Omni's AR and was sold, didnt even look at the pics.

I arrived fairly early (forgot it was double demerits) right when the second lot of girls were starting their shift, 2 WL's were at the front desk area while I was paying for my session. Bomi walked past me, shes definitely a head turner, cute face, tall, great short haircut. She has had a lot of work done on her face from what I can see, reminds me of K Jolin (my all time fav) but I can see that being a turnoff for some guys. The second WL had long blond hair, her face was covered with a cap and she was facing away from me, I didn't really look twice at her as I was focused on Bomi.

After waiting for a while I was called to Room 27 aka the vespa room, Nina opened the door and it was the blonde from earlier lol
She was wearing a school girl outfit with a red mini skirt and low cut top showing off her amazing cleavage, C's? maybe D's? but all real.
Nina is quite short only 160 or so reasonably pretty face but amazing body. Great firm ass, great perky tits, curvy in the best way possible.
Room 27 is super small and as I was her first customer of the day she was still setting up and getting used to the room, cant really say Im a fan of it as there are no mirrors :(
She apologized for the noise as the dryers outside were going full tilt. Didn't recognize the model not Maytag or Speedqueen but commercial sized (LOL I've recently purchased a new washer myself and spent way too long researching them)

Also the bathroom is super small, way too small infact. Somehow we both fit in for a scrub down but it was hilarious and there was 0 room for any other shower action.
Plus it was super cold as the bathroom is separate to the rest of the room. Looks to be a few inches of clearance between the shower door and the bathroom door, I would bring that forward and then angle it to allow for more room should be fine as the bathroom door opens outwards :/

Moving back to the bed, she positioned me face down for a really great catbath, started super light tip of her tounge and nipples were the only thing running up and down my back. I'm super ticklish from my shoulders down to my knees (weird I know) so it ended up being more like tickle torture but I enjoy it all the same. I didn't get the offer of DD which was a little disappointing but Nina flipped me over for a lot of DFK and then onto a BBBJ. Shes a great kisser, BJ was nothing amazing but solid enough, she then asked me for 69 which I was only happy to oblige. Fantastic ass, great pussy I started going to town. Since shes quite short I was having to strain my back to reach her in this position lol. Started to get into a rhythm but as soon as she started twitching she put a stop to it and asked if she could grab a condom, I'm guessing as I was her first customer of the night she didn't want to cum so quickly.

She used a fair amount of lube and tried for cowgirl, I was assisting with supporting her weight while she started slowly finding a position and rhythm. After a few minutes of slow pace she started becoming comfortable with my size and started switching between squatting cowgirl and normal cowgirl mixing it up and slowing down for dfk. She's really good in this position, while the intensity wasnt high I was struggling not to blow my load. This went on for maybe 10-15 min while she started staying in the squatting cowgirl while I was supporting her ass and I ended up popping while in cowgirl which I have never done before. I was surprised and a little annoyed that I didn't get to try other positions.
After she cleaned me up I explained that she was first girl to make me cum in cowgirl, this took a while due to her limited English and my nonexistant Korean, but after she understood she stood up and did a little dance "woo number 1" which made me laugh.

We lay down for a while as I recharged and filled the time with the usual small talk, She is a smoker which is a turnoff for some. As a former smoker I couldn't care less so thats fine. We did turn on an oil heater and the aircon as it was quite cold to heat up the room.

Round 2 started off in Doggy where Nina looks is fucking stunning, perfect ass for doggy we started off slow and I built to a good rhythm, she was quite game and I was checking in regularly to see if she was handling it fine. I think I only hit around 50% throttle but she's pliable and responsive in this position got some good depth and she it was fantastic grabbing her tits while grinding her from behind. After 10min or so we switched to Mish where Nina was a lot more demure, slowed down the pace with lots of DFK. A mix of legs above the shoulders and normal mish. I ended up blowing my second load quicker than I wanted but was enjoying myself too much to care.

We took a moment to recover and she cleaned me up before we both struggled to get into the shower :o

Got dressed at the second buzzer, hug and kiss goodbye.
I forgot to ask if I could see her again but will definitely book her soon.
Normally it takes at least a second visit before WL's at Ginza are comfortable with my size and we can turn up the intensity, I'm hoping this holds true for Nina.

Overall shes reasonably cute, fantastic curvy body, natural tits, great ass, great fuck and can handle larger guys
Next time I see her, I'm tempted to spend the whole time in doggy, cowgirl has always been my favorite position but Nina might be changing my mind.

Highly recommend.

The only thing stopping me from seeing her again is that I'm tempted to book a short haired WL next like Hayley or Clair.

hc2030
10-06-2019, 10:42 PM
thanks Harry for your detailed AR, glad you had a good session with her.
As my previous AR mentioned about the size of the shower room - in Room 3, it was super small as well, me and Zita just able to fit in really but still she gave me a BJ in there so there were still some kind of action in there but fairly limited.
I have booked Clair for tomorrow and will give another AR afterwards. I was trying to book my favourite girl Mia at first but those guys were crazy and booked fully already after the roster was out within an hour lol...I'm tempted to see Clair as I have missed out her this early 2019 before she left and she was just back in roster. Heard there were quite a few good reviews and she looks very cute, so im looking forward to see her...I still want to see Coco and Star...

harrycd
10-06-2019, 11:00 PM
Another punter recommended Clair to me recently so I'm interested to hear your AR.

Also when I say the showers are small in room 27, its the smallest I've seen in ginza lol, and its a weird shape probably due to a structural beam.
It's around 1 square meter with a quarter missing due to beam

OmniMime
11-06-2019, 12:28 AM
Good AR there, mate. Certainly brought vivd flashbacks, lol~

Sent from my DRA-L01 using Tapatalk

hc2030
11-06-2019, 01:46 AM
Another punter recommended Clair to me recently so I'm interested to hear your AR.

Also when I say the showers are small in room 27, its the smallest I've seen in ginza lol, and its a weird shape probably due to a structural beam.
It's around 1 square meter with a quarter missing due to beam

haha you gotta compare room 3 with room 27 if you get a chance..room 20 shower room is slightly bigger..i think all shower rooms there are all smaller than the ones in Ginza

harrycd
11-06-2019, 08:29 AM
Good AR there, mate. Certainly brought vivd flashbacks, lol~

Good to hear lol
I didn't really look at her pics after reading your AR so it was funny paying for my sesh while standing next to Nina and not realising who it was.

OmniMime
11-06-2019, 08:34 AM
Good to hear lol
I didn't really look at her pics after reading your AR so it was funny paying for my sesh while standing next to Nina and not realising who it was.One wouldn't know, since her pics doesn't actually show her face enough, much less her body in clearer details. It's actually a little blurry to me, so I went on an assumption based on her stats.

hc2030
11-06-2019, 10:47 AM
One wouldn't know, since her pics doesn't actually show her face enough, much less her body in clearer details. It's actually a little blurry to me, so I went on an assumption based on her stats.

her pics don't help much lol...all we know big boobs and big ass maybe according to body size