PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Barbie - a knockout model figure!

quackm2002
11-06-2019, 06:02 PM
I decided to book Barbie after seeing her photos on wechat. She looked like she had an incredibly slim but sharp figure. Just how I like them! I got told she only does premium service which was a bit of a disappointment especially when she walked in the room. I did a double take on seeing her - tall, incredibly slim and a real looker on top of that. Barbie really has the wow factor!

She speaks great English which was a bonus. Premium service so no dfk or daty on the menu but on the plus side, a fantastic bbbj and she was so tight I struggled to enter her. We fcked in a range of position including some pretty innovative ones as the girl can stretch like a gymnast. A fabulous punt and such a nice girl!

The term model gets thrown around a bit too loosely on this forum but Barbie truly has a model figure. If you want to experience a girl with a model figure, Barbie is the one. Her new photos are genuine. Can I encourage management to keep it up with photos like that.

Barbie is highly recommended!

quackm2002
11-06-2019, 06:06 PM
Dear admin - I have made a mistake. The shop is Marrickville 5, not 42 Gladesville. Can you fix this for me?

woods23
17-06-2019, 11:16 AM
Thx Q man. After reading your review I have to get my ass over there. A lovely girl this Korean no kps at all.

Is a huge call but Barbie has the tightest pussy in the country ;) Hahaha. ( in CG is the best position for it...if you never had anal sex before this is as close to it as you can get ...omg )

I hope she like listen to HK super star Andy lau's song from now on.

Drewbian
09-07-2019, 12:13 AM
You had me at tight pussy! As stated Barbie has a lovely slim toned body and super strong hairless pussy. She likes to be sensual and put on a visual show - and draw out the time (mind you I was happy to watch). l extended as there just isn't enough time to fuck her properly only a few minutes into the actual sex the timer went off (only started with a half an hour, I highly recommend starting with an hour).

She said she's off for a while, back in August but definitely a different kind of girl and money well spent IMHO.

syd_azn_guy
15-07-2020, 10:27 PM
How true are the photos of Barbie?

toysrus
16-07-2020, 12:54 AM
How true are the photos of Barbie?

Accurate, I've seen her a few times.

syd_azn_guy
23-07-2020, 10:34 AM
How tall is Barbie, weight, body shape, hair colour etc?

syd_azn_guy
23-07-2020, 08:09 PM
Can we inspect before making decisions?

goodbloke
23-07-2020, 08:24 PM
can't see why not. you give them a 50% deposit first. if you like as what you see after your private inspection then you pay the other half. 😂

quackm2002
01-08-2020, 07:26 AM
168-170cm, slim hard bodied - like professional dancer. If you like voluptuous women, look elsewhere. If you like athletic hard bodied, Barbie will appeal.

Asking about the hair colour of a Korean girl is a redundant question

How tall is Barbie, weight, body shape, hair colour etc?

Marrickvill_5
08-09-2020, 03:07 PM
I decided to book Barbie after seeing her photos on wechat. She looked like she had an incredibly slim but sharp figure. Just how I like them! I got told she only does premium service which was a bit of a disappointment especially when she walked in the room. I did a double take on seeing her - tall, incredibly slim and a real looker on top of that. Barbie really has the wow factor!

She speaks great English which was a bonus. Premium service so no dfk or daty on the menu but on the plus side, a fantastic bbbj and she was so tight I struggled to enter her. We fcked in a range of position including some pretty innovative ones as the girl can stretch like a gymnast. A fabulous punt and such a nice girl!

The term model gets thrown around a bit too loosely on this forum but Barbie truly has a model figure. If you want to experience a girl with a model figure, Barbie is the one. Her new photos are genuine. Can I encourage management to keep it up with photos like that.

Barbie is highly recommended!

Dear Quackm2002,

Thank you for your comments about Barbie. We are extremely proud of this Korean honey. Barbie's beauty and service is unparalleled, and meets our "Princess Class". Unlike many Korean ladies out there, our Barbie is no "vase" (pretty to look at but fragile if you touch it). This high class beauty is well sought after so ensure to book to avoid dissappointment.

Regards,

Peter
Manager, No 5 Marrickville

Marrickvill_5
14-11-2020, 12:19 PM
Barbie is on today, please call 0417888123 for booking