PDA

View Full Version : General talk Found the ml I was looking for but

Claymore123
12-06-2019, 01:47 PM
So I found this ml that I was looking for and decided to call the shop. Since her current shop is out of the way for me, I wanted to find out which other shops she worked at that could potentially be closer.

However, she shut me down pretty quick and said she doesn't know who (I mentioned her name in previous shop) is and hurriedly hung up.

I think I've lost this one unless I make the trip down to the shop myself to get reacquainted but I doubt I can.

brownwallaby
12-06-2019, 02:07 PM
Some girls move shops because they want to start a kind of new life and become paranoid when feeling stalked by someone from their past

Claymore123
12-06-2019, 02:46 PM
Some girls move shops because they want to start a kind of new life and become paranoid when feeling stalked by someone from their past

Fair enuf. I thought we had good chemistry but may have just been my wishful thinking. I get into the rythym of just going back to regulars. Hate doing this dance of finding someone new again

cekret
12-06-2019, 11:09 PM

I agree, n happened right in front of my eyes. I was in a session with 2x ml n as there were only the two of them working, they locked the front door. All off a sudden there was knocking at the door n one girl left the session to attend only to turn the guy away.

Not because they were booked out, but because this guy had been stalking this girl from shop to shop n demanding sex. She mentioned who he was but thats for another discussion thread

Homebrew
13-06-2019, 07:41 AM
and this is why sometimes it pays to be a bit discrete with your reviews, not all girls are going to do or be the same with every guy, all depends on the chemistry and effort put in by both parties.