PDA

View Full Version : Southport behind the pub

tripitaka19
12-06-2019, 04:07 PM
Had to venture down to the gold coast for a business trip for the first time in years and thought I would try one of the shops on scarborough st.

After some recommendations here I tried the place behind the pub and wasn't disappointed.

Met a lovely young new zealander (she has an ad on locanto as well but I did not find her there) and extended my 1/2 hour to 1 hour.

Will try to get back for sure. Can recommend this place.

hornedone
13-06-2019, 08:31 AM
Nice kiwi lass. Puts a new perspective to 'Mount Cook' and it's white peaks

The Professor
13-06-2019, 08:51 AM
The trouble is when she starts going into her Haka routine and starts shouting: " Cum mate Cum mate "

skool
13-06-2019, 06:29 PM
Is the one which I pmed you prof ?

APL
14-06-2019, 09:19 AM
The trouble is when she starts going into her Haka routine and starts shouting: " Cum mate Cum mate "
Really Sharp Prof love it Bro:cry:
:cry:

The Professor
14-06-2019, 04:57 PM
Is the one which I pmed you prof ?
No J is up at Thai place near Real estate.

Maddona
15-06-2019, 01:09 PM
Went to check out but so many behind the pub. Any more tips on the one to check out ? Ended up at a place on - a green tattoo. Average to good exp. $70 tip inc BS and a lot of raunchy dirty talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Professor
15-06-2019, 02:21 PM
Went to check out but so many behind the pub. Any more tips on the one to check out ? Ended up at a place on - a green tattoo. Average to good exp. $70 tip inc BS and a lot of raunchy dirty talk.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As we all know punting is a lottery ...and that's why I get sick of the "games" that this involves. I don't expect every session to be ground shaking but I expect some standard of service.
There are so many variables. I had a recommendation today from another punter and it was mehr I walked after the $40 massage.
Life is a box of chocolates my friend.
Prof

ococpunt
22-06-2019, 05:09 PM
just been to Scarborough St and saw one of my long time regulars

90mins session was only $80 there, got a 10/10 massage with $20 basic

fantastic service and great vfm, I am starting to regain confidence down the coast again :D

The Professor
22-06-2019, 06:32 PM
just been to Scarborough St and saw one of my long time regulars
90mins session was only $80 there, got a 10/10 massage with $20 basic
fantastic service and great vfm, I am starting to regain confidence down the coast again :D
Geez if that's 90 mins of play for $100 ( even if just basic ) then that's VFM.
Also shows what building rapport with girls can bring.
Well Done
Prof

ococpunt
24-06-2019, 12:51 PM
Geez if that's 90 mins of play for $100 ( even if just basic ) then that's VFM.
Also shows what building rapport with girls can bring.
Well Done
Prof

that's just the standard pricing there for the shop, I've already skipped the playful part in my report :D

roro827
07-07-2019, 07:40 PM
that's just the standard pricing there for the shop, I've already skipped the playful part in my report :D

Bro, there are so many shops on Scarborough St, which one would you recommend?

mman69
09-08-2019, 05:22 PM
behind the pub ,this probably one the best shops the photos are real seen few of the girls ,rooms are great prices not cheap but consistent standard and what a mix of nationalities.To clear up where it is its a bit hidden down the side street past the pubs bottle shop ,best to park on nind st across from the green massage shop and walk down chaple lane past drive through bottleo round corner of fence ,all you will see is a door ring the bell .67062

rockbreaker
09-08-2019, 08:31 PM
behind the pub ,this probably one the best shops the photos are real seen few of the girls ,rooms are great prices not cheap but consistent standard and what a mix of nationalities.To clear up where it is its a bit hidden down the side street past the pubs bottle shop ,best to park on nind st across from the green massage shop and walk down chaple lane past drive through bottleo round corner of fence ,all you will see is a door ring the bell .67062

What are the pricing like here?

ococpunt
10-08-2019, 11:26 AM
What are the pricing like here?

GC isn't cheap like what it was before, usually nude HJ will cost you anything up to $100 easily

mman69
14-08-2019, 05:58 PM
what ocopunt said,prices seem to be going up dont know why many shops so plenty of competition as i have mentioned before in other threads i blame tourist escaping with only limited time so pay what ever.
However this is i think the most consistent shop as far as service and girls go, they usual ask $100 for standard but i have never paid more than $80 usually can get $70 if pleasant/polite etc
if you get $70-$80 then next step is usually in a comparative step.One girl who is gorgeous ive only ever managed step 1 she says will not do step 2 .

rockbreaker
15-08-2019, 12:46 AM
what ocopunt said,prices seem to be going up dont know why many shops so plenty of competition as i have mentioned before in other threads i blame tourist escaping with only limited time so pay what ever.
However this is i think the most consistent shop as far as service and girls go, they usual ask $100 for standard but i have never paid more than $80 usually can get $70 if pleasant/polite etc
if you get $70-$80 then next step is usually in a comparative step.One girl who is gorgeous ive only ever managed step 1 she says will not do step 2 .

I will have to give it a miss then....as much as I like to have some different flavor