PDA

View Full Version : General talk Suggestion for DOS Diva on Sussex

Rodger10
12-06-2019, 04:57 PM
Anyone regular or recent visit to DOS Diva on Sussex. Any girl on top of your list from this shop, never been to this place.

mattemeiser
13-06-2019, 01:31 PM
My suggestion with DOS is to open the roster page with images on this fine website, walk up the stairs & into DOS, ask reception to see line-up & do not agree to going into a room without seeing who is on. You will feel pressured to take the best of the bunch (which is now more common to be not good).

You will notice that the names of girls are correct but the girls do not reflect the images online.

Thank the reception for their time and go somewhere else.

Surry Hills and even Pyrmont are both only a short walk away from where you are. Better bang for your buck.

- Matt-

mattemeiser
13-06-2019, 04:26 PM
Maybe not as they could be set in their ways. But they will feel the financial strains if more bros walk with their cash in their pocket & go somewhere else. If more & more bros do this then great for bros to not put up with their shit and if they close shop, no loss tbh.

There are soo many new shops opening with as convenient locations with better girls (looks & services) that they must be feeling the competition already.

If they don't change, great! At least I will know to keep avoiding the shop & recommending any bros like the OP to do again. If it helps other bros out, saves their time, money and rewards other good shops to support and help them flourish then
win-win-win-win...

Win for me that the good shops keep getting great girls & I helped a fellow bro out & he may do the same for another bro in the future

Win for the good shops as they will continually be busy, attracting more girls to the shop as is good $$

Win for the girls for getting steady clients

Win for the bro as he didnt waste his hard-earned on a shit shop

-Matt-

studsg
13-06-2019, 05:41 PM
Been to both DOS shops and walked away at least twice when none of the ML match any of their photos. They will try to keep you by saying try this or that ML.

Even before that when I gave them the opportunity. Part 1 is evidently lacking from their ML. They are just keen to upsell you on part 2.

Never been back.

I'll be keen to hear fellow punters say they have changed their ways ?

Rodger10
13-06-2019, 06:15 PM
Been to both DOS shops and walked away at least twice when none of the ML match any of their photos. They will try to keep you by saying try this or that ML.

Even before that when I gave them the opportunity. Part 1 is evidently lacking from their ML. They are just keen to upsell you on part 2.

Never been back.

I'll be keen to hear fellow punters say they have changed their ways ?

which shop is good value in your experience, I would like to try new shop for new experience that I have not been to

studsg
14-06-2019, 10:32 PM
which shop is good value in your experience, I would like to try new shop for new experience that I have not been toDepends on the area you are looking to explore ?

If you are looking in the City there are quite a few. I personally frequent Sussex Star, they have a very good selection of ML with good quality part 1 and part 2. But nothing more than part 2 of NHJ. Around the same town hall area you have QVB Massage, they have a few good ML and probably the best Mamasan double if you are into that. All if you dun mind the public facing entrance.

Or if you are looking at the Haymarket end where DOS is, I would go Blossoms or Lotus. All have good ML for part 1 and part 2. Lotus has another branch on the Wynyard side which means you can get action if you are based on the north side of the city too. No lack of selection.

If you are aiming for the outer fringes of the CBD, there have been numerous good reviews for MAC, Pyrmont and even south to Surry Hills.