PDA

View Full Version : Renwick Body Massage Momo unbelievable good service and GFE

Broncoshead
12-06-2019, 09:50 PM
I saw some reviews about this lady so wechat the shop as Momo rostered yesterday. No parking available at the council parking but some 2 hours free parking along Jarred Street. Unable to find the shop in the beginning but saw the colourful lighting sign”OPEN”, walked upstairs and the door opened greeted by a lady called Tiffany, she is quite friendly invited me to sit down, have a cup of coffee then asked me whether any booking? I introduced myself and mentioned booked OL Momo. She told me Momo is ready then asked me what type of service? I told her 60 minutes relaxation.

After payment done, Momo came to say Hello, she was wearing black dress like school girl but no glasses......a bit of disappointment as thinking to try OL feel. Momo is sweet girl, tall, slim and long hair very good attitude. Momo asked me whether would like to have some more coffee in the room? I said no, is ok then she brought with her oil burner to the last room. The room is big, one bed, one massage table, tidy and a big wall mirror.

After shut the door, I handed her a pineapple for extra, she is ok and thanked shyly. While I was taking off my clothes, Momo already naked........:shout:.. holy cow she is B cup, beautiful body shape, trimmed landscape and milky white skin. This is a good start.

Momo cared of me asked whether the room temperature is ok or not? If she is ok, I am ok:miao:. Momo started with dry massage on my back, after few minutes she put on oil massaged from my legs, thighs, butts, back, shoulder and arms. The feeling was good especially when her legs touched mine, few times her hand touched my balls:anger: make me felt a bit shy:surprise:. After awhile, she started B2B back, her pointy nipples really stimulating me, watching the big mirror was so nice.

She asked, do you want to turn around? Of course yes as watching the mirror already makes my little head hard as rock. Front B2B with some types of body slides, Momo smelled good and her long hair makes her more sexy. After few plays, she started her HJ, one on my little on and the other finger flirting my chest, body and balls. She knows how to have a good play with my little one and so comfortable watching her enjoying the HJ.

Job done, she milked out til last drop then cleaned me up and have a cuddle before we clothes on. She is good, I will come again and ask next time would like to try OL feeling. Definitely strong GFE.

Leslie75
22-06-2019, 05:33 PM
Another brother discovery this place next time try prostate massage from Momo so you can find the wave of tsunami’s feeling. Welcome bro

Broncoshead
23-06-2019, 01:48 PM
Another brother discovery this place next time try prostate massage from Momo so you can find the wave of tsunami’s feeling. Welcome bro
A bit hesitation with the prostate massage after read some reviews from you about G spot and FIA, lack of confidence but booked for next week with Momo again will try. Thanks for the encouragement.

Broncoshead
25-06-2019, 04:58 PM
A bit hesitation with the prostate massage after read some reviews from you about G spot and FIA, lack of confidence but booked for next week with Momo again will try. Thanks for the encouragement.
visited Momo today, hit by tsunami wave. Momo is fabulous. Review will follow.

Leslie75
30-07-2019, 04:59 PM
Momo has new photo on WeChat, looks sexy. Thanks Tiffany

Leslie75
13-08-2019, 08:02 PM
Hi all.MOMO is rostered tomorrow .please make your booking to experience either ol or GFE

This photo looks so real as Momo legs are long and slim. Thanks Tiffany

Bullets Durgom
13-08-2019, 10:11 PM
Hi all.MOMO is rostered tomorrow .please make your booking to experience either ol or GFE

67097Agreed! A fabulous photo of Momo the wave maker...

Sent from my SM-J810Y using Tapatalk

wortus
13-08-2019, 11:12 PM
What’s your shop location and contact details please?

ladyau
15-08-2019, 04:29 PM
What’s your shop location and contact details please?

Address: 12 renwick st leichhardt upstairs

Wechat ID and LINE ID :ladyau777

Phone number: 0426867797 / 02 95183368

Looking see you soon

AsiaAddict
04-09-2019, 12:32 PM
Do you have a web site? If so, please send the url

thanks

Leslie75
04-09-2019, 08:45 PM
Do you have a web site? If so, please send the url

thanks
Hi bro, their website does not has update info. Better add their wechat with daily update below;
ladyau777

Richard25
05-11-2019, 04:47 PM
Hi all.MOMO is roster tomorrow .please make your booking to experience either ol or GFE and good massage and good prostate
Momo looks sexier with glasses LOL

Jumper
03-12-2019, 09:54 AM
Momo is Top girl for the shop. Well done

thaifetish
27-12-2019, 12:43 PM
I saw momo on christmas eve and she is a really nice person and a very skilled mechanic.

Jerime2p
14-01-2020, 07:22 PM
I saw momo on christmas eve and she is a really nice person and a very skilled mechanic.
Visited Momo just now. Really experience dragon catcher.
She is taller than me nice and slim body, long hair very pretty too

Jerime2p
15-01-2020, 07:58 PM
Thanks mamasan very happy with Momo