PDA

View Full Version : Other Health Club One @ 325 Princes Hwy Banksia 9597 7959

Mozilla
18-05-2012, 10:27 AM
I drive pass this shop everyday and seems to be stuck in traffic right in front of this shop on most occasions so i thought i'd give it a go over a 501 trip. Ill do my best to get this review going since i cant find a decent review on this shop.

The place is pretty clean with a hint of typical korean joint. there are 3 rooms that are pretty big (twice if not three time the size of a typical 501 room). The room i was in had 2 benches so you can imagine the size.

This is a Korean run place that have an average of 3-4 girls on most nights. I decided to head in around 6pm and when i showed up, there was no one in the shop. I could have gone in, had a coffee and probably jerked off without a single person noticing i was there... but let's move away from that idea.. So, i decided to loudly let some one know with a 'heeelo??!' a couple of times and finally a girl stuck her head out from a room (which i believe she was working on a client). after about 5 mins, the rest of the Korean girl came back and was kinda shocked to see i was waiting... They were rushing into the room from outside (kinda noticed there was a back building) and scattered across the reception room like japanese rushing for the train home. I noticed, most of the girls were short (5"6-7 if not shorter) and were a little chubby, but not fat. sometime short people does give off the horizontal perception.

Anyway, the lady that introduced me didnt give me a choice but simply said, welcome and lead me into the main room. Her name was Victoria. She was probably around mid to late 20s (being polite) but wouldnt surprise me if she was early 30s if not mid 30s. She was tall around 5"8 if not close to 5"9 or 10. Not bad looking, but the age was definitely showing on the face. She offered me the packages available and it was 30min, 60min, and 90min... and to be honest, it was kinda rushed so i ended up choosing 90min Full body for $105. I thought since im going to review this, i better go for something significant so i can get a taste of the good and the bad.

We started with massage and it was fairly good, and would definitely recommend bros that want a good massage that relaxes u. the whole session was based on oil massage with great concentration on sore spots and pressure points. The feet, leg, calf, thighs, shoulder...etc. all thoroughly worked on. ..... and this is where is went south for me... (NOT LITERALLY unfortunately).

I noticed the floor was wet... now i thought this was going to be fun with a possible body to body soapy type of massage.. but unfortunately it wasnt to be. aside from a great massage, the 'sexual' component was not there at all. for a moment, i thought this might be one of those legit massage parlour, but then she would continuously rub her self against my elbow, hands, head etc. even rubbing her breast on me... (the other funny thing i noticed was she had a t-shirt with their logo and shop name like a uniform).

as we got closer to time 90min mark.. she turned me around for some head massage and it was good... she decided to tease my little bro downstairs.. but the tease never got to full throttle... she never actually yanked my piece..just feeling, sliding, and occasional rub... with 10mins to go, she turned to me and said... times up. ??? WTF not only did she teased me and not finish me with a 90min workout.. im left with 10min short and a blue ball! she then offered me.. if i extend for another 30min, she will do her 'special' for $35. it took me a moment and thought to myself... why not, her 'special' might be to body to body, naked body, full BJ or HJ, perhaps even FS?? .................sadly.. it was none of that.

she continue to do the same thing but this time with a slight better traction on my penis with the 'attempted' HJ. by then, i was frustrated and annoyed that after spending the 2 hrs with her, im going to get a shit finish thats not satisifying and a little bored attempt of HJ. I didnt bother asking for shirt off (she did have a nice large set of knockers) cause my attempt to touch them was knocked back.. another annoying thing.

we finished with probably another 5min ahead of time (so total of 15min short) and i decided it was enough. I got a Frequent Vistor card where i can get a free workout after 11 visits!!! so i gotta go through 10 more times of BLUE BALLS to get to another mediocre session... no thanks.

so... in summary... if youre looking for a good decent massage, i would say, this is not bad... however, for $105 i'd go to a proper legit place instead. As for fun satisfying erotic experience, i would not recommend it. Then again, it could be this girl only. the others might offer a better and different service.

FYI - FREE 20min massage from 7:30am till mid morning for people that want a free quicky! she says they do get busy with the free massage with heaps of 'elder' citizens.

AHLUNGOR
18-05-2012, 01:10 PM
Thanks Bro,

For taking a shocker for the mob, sounds like a no brainer, stick with 501/532 that is.

Cheers

Did you end up going to 501 for a happy ending? Or a poor old DIY??

Better luck next time, may be thats the reason why the shop has never been reviewed!

Mr Crash and Burn
18-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Funny review Mozilla!

I have been here a few times, but not recently. I too have had the 90 min session and can say for the massage, outstanding.

As for part 2, I have always received HJ even from the above mentioned Victoria. And I can say that one of the other girls I saw a few times, a young lass with braces whose name alludes me at this moment was very friendly.