PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Sia is a solid punt

Meng
13-06-2019, 10:17 PM
So over the long weekend, popped into 278 to see line up. First time at the new place and it was huge! Went a bit early so not as many girls in the line up and I picked Sia because I liked her body shape. Into the room and intro. Her face is average. Very girl next door. Body is quite nice. She’s slim with nice legs. The boobs felt like they were bolt ons.

Showered and got a nice bbbj. Onto the bed and the DFK started. It was nice and sensual with lots of tongue. She got me to turn around and performed a nice cat bath. I said I didn’t want DD so she was attentive to my whole body and licked me all over from the back to legs to balls. The cat bath I would have to say was my favourite part of the session.

Went all over my body and very attentive to hit every corner. The bbbj was good and then we proceeded to dom up and into CG. Nice DFK whilst she was mounting me then mish and then doggy finish.

We chatted a bit and she gave a good massage and I was out of there.

All in all a really solid punt. Couldn’t fault the service. It might of been that I punted too many times in the week that my excitement levels just weren’t very high. Didn’t even feel like round two for my last two punts. I’m going to wait and build up my strength before I punt again just so I can fully enjoy the girl and service.

harrycd
13-06-2019, 10:39 PM
It might of been that I punted too many times in the week that my excitement levels just weren’t very high. Didn’t even feel like round two for my last two punts. I’m going to wait and build up my strength before I punt again just so I can fully enjoy the girl and service.

https://irp-cdn.multiscreensite.com/22b3e3c9/dms3rep/multi/RUOK__Twitter_400x400_V1-400x400.png

lol Yeah maybe take a week off to get back into the groove,
I did that a while ago but a week turned into two and then into twelve months :o

iphone
15-11-2019, 10:44 AM
hi @Meng, may i know if Sia has pale/white/tan skin? thanks.

AsiaAddict
16-11-2019, 12:51 AM
Pale/white skin, bro

Not tanned, or at least up until 2 weeks ago

Enjoy

AA

holi_day
16-11-2019, 10:40 AM
Is that big tattoo on her back? I like tattoo.

iphone
16-11-2019, 04:54 PM
Pale/white skin, bro
AA

Thanks. Add her to the list. I like pale as white as possible, super skinny small tits, and pink nipples.

optimusprime
16-11-2019, 05:26 PM
Is that big tattoo on her back? I like tattoo.No its not a tattoo

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk