PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Did Something I Haven’t Done Before

Peterpecker
14-06-2019, 02:03 AM
Yes, a few days ago. Actually, I stand corrected, I have visited Shasha at 99 twice. This time, whilst up in Brisbane for work. A few members here will have the details after the first visit and they PMed me. It’s difficult to go into details as brothels are licenced in Qld and BBBJ, cum on face and tits would be frowned upon. Suffice to say, not worthy of a mention in the Qld forum as it’s all massage there. If anyone is up in Brisbane and would like a recommendation, feel free to PM me. Thankfully I’m back in Sydney next week but there is the occasional diamond up there.

On the review side, sexy BBBJ in the shower after teasing my cock before outside. DFK as T ushered me towards the bed, slipping her heels back on as I rubbed my hard as concrete over her arse and on the outer.

BBBJ continued along with DFK and copious spits onto my cock before the dom and doogy followed by cowgirl, hard. 20 mins of hard cowgirl and T came, we both enjoyed the ceiling mittor action above. A break was needed in this hour booking, so I quickly showered the man and popped back for some more BBBJ and further sex action. The finale was a cum on T’s tits as she shielded her face with her hand but a little bit ‘jumped the fence’ lol.

vitamin
14-06-2019, 04:24 AM
so what did you do that you haven't done before?

AHLUNGOR
14-06-2019, 10:13 AM
Thanks for sharing Peter, but that’s just sounds like a fairly standard round of good plays in a decent class shops like 5 Star and the Ginza Group . No ?

Raybo
14-06-2019, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the reminder Peter, I am back up there soon. Might make the trip out into the suburbs this time around. I will PM you soon, maybe we can split the Uber fare. 😁😁😁

Leslie75
14-06-2019, 01:49 PM
so what did you do that you haven't done before?
That was my question as well:D. Probably the very first time traveling far punting with LT. No offensive thanks for sharing

Peterpecker
15-06-2019, 10:24 PM
Return for a second session same girl vitamin

Peterpecker
15-06-2019, 10:30 PM
It’s Brisbane Ahlungor. There is no Ginza, no 5 Star, no BBJ here. No DFK. Nothing much. The ghost of Joh rules here. To find something that offers more when I am working here is to be savoured, for the full hour.

Peterpecker
15-06-2019, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the reminder Peter, I am back up there soon. Might make the trip out into the suburbs this time around. I will PM you soon, maybe we can split the Uber fare. ������
Happy to drive us out and back Ray, share a few drinks after at your favourite club, picking the car up in the morning ��

Forward Must Hang
16-06-2019, 07:57 PM
It’s Brisbane Ahlungor. There is no Ginza, no 5 Star, no BBJ here. No DFK. Nothing much. The ghost of Joh rules here. To find something that offers more when I am working here is to be savoured, for the full hour.

I hear that brother!

The one time I was in Brisbane which was 3 years ago - found an upstairs Thai massage place in the CBD. Got a full hour for $70, and the girl gave a really good massage - like awesome. Covered with a sheet the whole time, which she would pull aside to work on one leg, then cover up, then expose the other leg. Thinking "gees, this massage is great but a T to go with the R would be nice". After the flip, which was also covered by the sheet, she went up the head of the table, leant forward and moved the sheet down to my waist - started massaging my shoulders, then my nipples, then a slide down to my groin and back up to my nipples - which just about had me float off the table.

Then she said "would you like a hand jo..." "Yes please!" "..b. $50." Well, I leapt at the chance. She wanted the money up front, so I grabbed my wallet and parted with the pineapple. That $50 got me a really nice slow hand job - but - she was clothed. My hand was on her back and if it slid down to her butt she'd move away. I asked if she was going to lose her uniform as well and she giggled and said no. I should have asked what I got for $50 and should have haggled. Anyway.

So, $50 in Brisbane gets you what $20 buys in Sydney.

Queensland - beautiful one day - 1856 the next.

hyperultra
16-06-2019, 10:53 PM

Look at it from the MLs point of view !
Queensland. Working ladies can make bigger tips than in Sydney for doing less

Although service in QLD is pretty basic, Sydney is basic compared to Bangkok Thailand, where 10 times more fun is on the (literally) printed menu for the same price
For example 4 hands prostate massage for 2000 baht for 1 hour, or 2800 for 2 hours

TheMaestro
17-06-2019, 07:44 PM
Thank you brother Peter! Need to get myself some BBBJ.

Forward Must Hang
17-06-2019, 08:33 PM
Look at it from the MLs point of view !
Queensland. Working ladies can make bigger tips than in Sydney for doing less

Hey! Keep it down, we don't our ML's heading to Queensland! :smile:

xboyx
18-06-2019, 11:04 AM
I hear that brother!

The one time I was in Brisbane which was 3 years ago - found an upstairs Thai massage place in the CBD. Got a full hour for $70, and the girl gave a really good massage - like awesome. Covered with a sheet the whole time, which she would pull aside to work on one leg, then cover up, then expose the other leg. Thinking "gees, this massage is great but a T to go with the R would be nice". After the flip, which was also covered by the sheet, she went up the head of the table, leant forward and moved the sheet down to my waist - started massaging my shoulders, then my nipples, then a slide down to my groin and back up to my nipples - which just about had me float off the table.

Then she said "would you like a hand jo..." "Yes please!" "..b. $50." Well, I leapt at the chance. She wanted the money up front, so I grabbed my wallet and parted with the pineapple. That $50 got me a really nice slow hand job - but - she was clothed. My hand was on her back and if it slid down to her butt she'd move away. I asked if she was going to lose her uniform as well and she giggled and said no. I should have asked what I got for $50 and should have haggled. Anyway.

and they say Sydney is in the the top most expensive cities in the world? WTH

hyperultra
18-06-2019, 01:33 PM
"Yes please!" "..b. $50." Well, I leapt at the chance. She wanted the money up front, so I grabbed my wallet and parted with the pineapple. That $50 got me a really nice slow hand job - but - she was clothed. My hand was on her back and if it slid down to her butt she'd move away. I asked if she was going to lose her uniform as well and she giggled and said no. I should have asked what I got for $50 and should have haggled. Anyway.

The only time I will pay a fully clothed person $50, solely to pull on something, that I can do on my own, is if I am seriously injured, and cant lift my own hands