PDA

View Full Version : Ginza C Star - The fastest 1 hour session I ever had!

hc2030
14-06-2019, 09:42 PM
Seriously, I couldn't believe when I heard the first buzz. I really thought there were still 10+ mins at least but actually time flies so quickly, because every moment is just so amazing.

I could have booked Mia but I didn't regret booking Star, might be regretting that I didn't see her earlier!

22-23 year old Sichuan, China - couldn't really get an exact age as there are some issues adding up.

Booked an hour session last night before the roster even showed up. Came here about 5 mins early and straight into the room (not always happen). I couldn't see her clearly as the room is extremely dark - where this kind of brightness of room is for sleeping. She turned up a bit the brightness and started to see her clearly. Young girl, very cute and pretty (more to the cute side), very similar to the photos in the website, nice set of C cup boobs, leggy, nice ass. A talkative girl as well - but maybe in chinese only, she helped me to take off the clothes and off to shower. She can feel my hands are extremely cold.

She helped me to warm up during the shower. I told her that I was trying to see her on Tuesday but couldn't get to book her and she said yes it was busy that day. Body slide, light DFK (she has tongue piercing), nipples licking and a pretty good BBBJ in shower. Those boobs are so soft and feels very good in hands. She also helped me to dry off after got out the shower.

I was asked to face down and I expected that, and she did the best catbath I have had which really made my dick really hard on - tongue skills are awesome, but not just that - also her hand is wandering around my skin which feels absolutely amazing. Pretty sensational long catbath and DD after.

Flipped over and she asked if I like black colour or white colour. I didn't know why she asked that until she brought up a black stocking to put them on. That was so hot! I didn't expect this one as I didn't see anyone mentioned in the AR before (The white one would be the same one as shown in the photos). Then more catbath and light DFK and down for BBBJ. Very gentle and slow BBBJ which took at least 10 mins but it was the best moments I have ever had. She really knows how to use her tongue well. She hold my hands as my hands have gone cold again. I felt so warm holding her. I thought I could survive the BJ but I didn't eventually, it took long before getting into the main event, I had to explode and she caught all of them with her mouth (probably my first time CIM in Ginza). Actually it had gone for like 45 mins but I didn't know, that's why I thought there were still have time for 2nd round lol...

My hands were cold and she asked if I wanted to have something to eat and so she brought me some biscuits - which is my 2nd time to have food to eat (first time with Mia). I would say the biscuits were the best biscuits I have ever had..(probably because it came from her lol). She massaged my legs while I'm eating. And more massage at the back after I finished eating and then I heard a buzz maybe after 5 mins (that's the time I couldn't believe the session is over!!).

Pros
- Very cute face
- Very nice smile
- Quite pretty
- Willing to please
- Very friendly
- Very nice soft natural C cup boobs
- Nice chats
- Stockings
- Extremely sensational BBBJ

Cons
- She made the session became shorter than ever! (Too much happy moments)

Planning to stay here a year or more, there will be another chance to meet again. She made me to reconsider if I should see the other girls like Clair & Coco. I don't have much time left. How can I possible to try them all??

hyperultra
14-06-2019, 10:16 PM
Nice review. This is ultra-GFE. Snacks included. Never understood why this great attitude is not more common elsewhere.
It definitely attracts repeat business

harrycd
14-06-2019, 10:31 PM
Nice review. This is ultra-GFE. Snacks included. Never understood why this great attitude is not more common elsewhere.

Hmm this is true, I think the only times I've been fed during a punt have all been at ginza :o

hc2030
14-06-2019, 10:33 PM

Definitely, top class does like that. Had a girl in DG before that I get to have chocolate before I leave.
And yes she's very GFE, planning to visit her again for unfinished business lol

hc2030
14-06-2019, 10:35 PM
Hmm this is true, I think the only times I've been fed during a punt have all been at ginza :o

This is my 2nd time! First time was with Mia which was like 2 weeks ago.
Didn't count the one by Joy, who fed me water

des888
14-06-2019, 11:08 PM
She’s a special one recommended by bro woods and definitely didn’t disappoint

hc2030
15-06-2019, 01:25 AM
She’s a special one recommended by bro woods and definitely didn’t disappoint

hell yes, i still need to move onto the main event, didn't have time to go the main dish today.

SliverFox
15-06-2019, 07:52 AM
Great AR ! Thanks Mate. Pls ask Tony to join 310/479 group fun talk . I took that white stocking advertising photo for her in room 6 Ginza club, when my friend & me had group sex with Daisy & Star haha .

hc2030
15-06-2019, 10:49 AM
Great AR ! Thanks Mate. Pls ask Tony to join 310/479 group fun talk . I took that white stocking advertising photo for her in room 6 Ginza club, when my friend & me had group sex with Daisy & Star haha .

oh man 2 v 2, 4 people, must be crowded, and each of you guys just pay for 240 or 260 an hour, that's a good deal

woods23
15-06-2019, 11:13 AM
Thx a good read.
White stocking now? Lol plus new sex positions !
Star is the star of G atm.

Have any one notice stars new photo showing her in white g string the back ground has a vibrator sitting on the table?

hc2030
15-06-2019, 11:30 AM
Thx a good read.
White stocking now? Lol plus new sex positions !
Star is the star of G atm.

Have any one notice stars new photo showing her in white g string the back ground has a vibrator sitting on the table?

I would try the white stocking next time lol, seems like white ones is sexier than the black one
And most importantly - need to survive until the sex starts - didn't get to that and time ran out extremely quick!
That new photo is the sexist and hottest photo I have ever seen in here - everywhere is blurry for me except her body - so I couldn't see it

SliverFox
15-06-2019, 11:47 AM
That pink vibrator is my friend’s. Daisy likes it .Star doesn’t like it .Dont try!

SliverFox
15-06-2019, 11:54 AM
2 v 2 $50 extra each girl . Touch only no swapping by rule. It’s up to girls to swap or not. No problems for me at all lol.

hornedone
15-06-2019, 12:25 PM
Tongue stud, DD, stockings and CIM. Making me so fucking horny!!!!!

hc2030
15-06-2019, 12:36 PM
2 v 2 $50 extra each girl . Touch only no swapping by rule. It’s up to girls to swap or not. No problems for me at all lol.

No swapping that's fine, touching will be good enough..
it's better for you to pay double only by yourself

BigDipper
15-06-2019, 02:21 PM
Nice AR hc2030. So did I read right. You didn’t get into the ‘main event’ ?

Last time I saw her I think cowgirl was off the table (not sure why) and did she ‘bite’ your lips during DFK? That was surprising for me.

hc2030
15-06-2019, 02:45 PM
Nice AR hc2030. So did I read right. You didn’t get into the ‘main event’ ?

Last time I saw her I think cowgirl was off the table (not sure why) and did she ‘bite’ your lips during DFK? That was surprising for me.

You are right - I did not get into the main event. Excellent BBBJ really killed me at the end and the session already passed three quarters.
She likes kissing my neck as well and for DFK - I think she did bite but not much, more on our tongue and tongue action.