PDA

View Full Version : Question WeChat to line

Mclovin69
14-06-2019, 11:02 PM
A lot of place do promotion and communicate with customer via these app. Just wondering why some place have change to use line instead?

Any ideas ?

OmniMime
14-06-2019, 11:06 PM
One assumption could be the "read" indicator function. Same as it is with KakaoTalk used mostly by Koreans. The Sender will be able to see if the Receiver has read it or not. Easier to avoid when using the preview drop down, but not when multiple messages has been sent.

Sent from my DRA-L01 using Tapatalk

hyperultra
14-06-2019, 11:28 PM
I mainly use Wechat to book sessions

Were Wechat sex service sites also getting shut down, so Line is more popular ?

Several shops are introducing discounts if you use Line to book.
I like Line because the shops posts are easy to read, and the girls photos are big

WeChat is also good for viewing photos and making choices

O yea
14-06-2019, 11:45 PM
A lot of place do promotion and communicate with customer via these app. Just wondering why some place have change to use line instead?

Any ideas ?

The shop owner must be either Japanese, Taiwanese or Thai.

woods23
15-06-2019, 12:15 AM
I think they get banned by WeChat to often nd have to change over to line?

Nekman
15-06-2019, 01:40 AM
A lot of shops get reported to WeChat and their account gets frozen. Line is reliable so far.

sukeong
15-06-2019, 01:50 AM
One assumption could be the "read" indicator function. Same as it is with KakaoTalk used mostly by Koreans. The Sender will be able to see if the Receiver has read it or not. Easier to avoid when using the preview drop down, but not when multiple messages has been sent.

Nah as others said its cuz wechat ban their account as technically it against the rules to promote sex services there. Most likely reported by jealous competitors. 6 Surry hills having this issue now. Some agencies like 9S and moc had this problem for ages. Once I even read the former agency openly cursing the person who kept reporting them whenever they set up a new account that they had to give up wechat forever.

cassius
15-06-2019, 10:04 AM
It’s a pity because line does not have a translation function.

Pongie
15-06-2019, 10:22 AM
LINE have bots that you invite to your chat to do the translation

OmniMime
15-06-2019, 11:38 AM
Nah as others said its cuz wechat ban their account as technically it against the rules to promote sex services there. Most likely reported by jealous competitors. 6 Surry hills having this issue now. Some agencies like 9S and moc had this problem for ages. Once I even read the former agency openly cursing the person who kept reporting them whenever they set up a new account that they had to give up wechat forever.Mmm hmm, that's why the "one assumption" part. Not an actual reason or fact that I intended to point out.

Joe1956
15-06-2019, 05:51 PM
How do you invite them please?

harrycd
15-06-2019, 05:59 PM
There needs to be a client that does all of the popular ones :/

I have to use line, wechat, hangouts, messenger and whatsapp for different friends and family :(

Pongie
18-06-2019, 11:46 AM
How do you invite them please?

Tap more and look for eng-korean translator or Chinese-eng translator under the official accounts. Add these to your chat room and whatever is typed will be replied by translator. Works okay with smaller chat room. Bigger chat rooms becomes harder to connect which translated reply was for which message

TheMaestro
18-06-2019, 06:12 PM
Line is a good App, but having to switch between Wechat and Vine is painful.

michaele
18-06-2019, 10:18 PM
Line is number one app in Thailand..

hyperultra
18-06-2019, 10:25 PM
Line is number one app in Thailand..

And Line is number one in Japan