PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Late night romp with K Girl Jane

bigC808
16-06-2019, 12:23 AM
A late night adventure at the new 278 with K girl Jane

Very rarely do I find myself in the city late on a Friday night but after leaving friends and a few drinks under my belt I was feeling horny so why not check out the new establishment!
Well the place was buzzing and I was happy to see Tony manning the front desk, it was my first time ever turning up to a Ginza shop without a booking so I wasn’t sure how it would go but I really lucked out! Tony welcomed me and told me to take a seat in the waiting room with about 6-7 other guys and we were all treated to a line up! Wow! It’s pretty amazing how well the shop is setup and the way you view the girls in the waiting room is fantastic! I was the 4th guy to pick and luckily got the girl I was after! Went to the front desk paid my money and was sent up to the top floor (can’t remember the room number-26?)
From there I meet the gorgeous Korean Jane. Jane is very pretty, guessing- probably late 20’s, a bit of the usual Kgirl surgery but not over the top. Jane has a great figure if you’re not into really skinny! She has curves and a fantastic ass!! After the obligatory greetings we embraced for a nice kiss and hug before undressing and jumping in the shower. Jane is very soft and gentle and is definitely more of your GFE rather than the PSE that I’ve experienced with a lot of K girls. Her shower skills where great and had me hard as straight away, her BBBJ was so soft and sensual it felt like she was making love to my cock with her mouth. Tbh she couldn’t take me very deep at all but they way she massaged my cock with her tongue and lips made up for the lack of depth. After a great bit of warm up and thorough cleaning we drying off and heading to the bed for the main event. On the way to the bed Jane asked what do I like and I said ‘I like it naughty!’ Jane said ‘Good! I like naughty too!’ At that point she dropped to her knees in front of the mirror next to the bed and positioned herself so we both had a great view in the mirror and went to town with a great BBBJ! She really seemed to enjoy seeing herself with my cock in her mouth and obviously i was loving it too lol!
After a great bit of BBBJ/mirror action she got me onto the bed for a good drilling! I know a lot of guys don’t get into this but I love it and always like to repay the girls with a good rimming back in return! Jane has a gorgeous ass and loved going for it licking, sucking and tongue fucking her ass! Next on the menu was 69, Jane’s pussy is completely hairless, smooth and beautiful!! She was getting so wet and after a few minutes sat up and said ‘horny’! I’m still not actually sure if she was asking me if I was horny or telling me she was horny?! Either way it was time to fuck! She rolled on the dom and started off with a very nice slow CG! Jane felt amazing! So warm and tight! We took it nice and slow for the first few minutes and she controlled the action, sex with Jane was great and we went from CG, to mish, to doggy, when the first buzzer went!! Damn! I honestly felt like I had a good 20-30 minutes of fucking left in me but time had gotten away from us! I asked Jane ‘Can you please suck me off and let me cum in your mouth!’ No words were even said in reply, she just got straight down to business! Jerking me off , licking and sucking my knob making sure I left a happy man! Only took her a few minutes and she was soon taking a good load in her pretty little mouth! It was at that moment that the buzzer went again and I took that as my cue to get into the shower and clean up before heading back into the wilds.
All in all it was a fantastic first experience in the new shop, pretty much exactly what I would expect from a Ginza establishment and Jane was fantastic as my cherry popper! Thank you Jane and thank you Ginza Club.

hc2030
16-06-2019, 01:38 AM
thanks for your AR of Jane. I was waiting someone to put an AR of her.

hornedone
16-06-2019, 12:39 PM
Hot!!!! Can't wait to be in al fours with her behind me. Yet again, excellent service and talent from Ginza Group

harrycd
16-06-2019, 01:44 PM
Nice review, I personally wouldn't risk rocking up with no booking but then again I think 278 is more accommodating to that with the lineups.

Seems hilarious with the shared waiting room seeing the lineup, I wonder if there are draft spot trades hahaha

hornedone
16-06-2019, 01:53 PM
How does the new waiting room work?

hc2030
16-06-2019, 02:19 PM
Nice review, I personally wouldn't risk rocking up with no booking but then again I think 278 is more accommodating to that with the lineups.

Seems hilarious with the shared waiting room seeing the lineup, I wonder if there are draft spot trades hahaha

I always made booking in these years but finally tried 3 times of seeing lineup - because I wanna pick a girl that looks pretty instead of making a booking to an unknown girl as I had an experience before. And the lineup is cool.

How does the new waiting room work?

You registered in the reception and you can pick the girls there according to the order. i.e. If you come in the 3rd, then you are the 3rd person to pick.
A switchable glass from non-transparent to transparent is quite cool and you can pretty see clearly - in 278 the place was pretty dark, might not able to see that clear.
Couldn't really remember all the names as he is going through quickly but anyway you are just picking the girls but not the names.

bigC808
18-06-2019, 07:49 AM
thanks for your AR of Jane. I was waiting someone to put an AR of her.

All good hc bro! She’s a great girl!

bigC808
18-06-2019, 07:50 AM
Hot!!!! Can't wait to be in al fours with her behind me. Yet again, excellent service and talent from Ginza Group

Her DD was excellent bro! Hope you repay her with a good rimming back ;)

bigC808
18-06-2019, 07:51 AM

Thanks harry bro! Yeah I never normally just roll up like that without a booking but it was a spur of the moment thing and was pleasantly surprised by the talent!