PDA

View Full Version : Question Where to go?

lazcuba77
16-06-2019, 04:33 AM
Hey amigos?
My wife and i are trying to decided where to go between Thailand, Vietnam or Philippines, so i know many of you guys have a lot of tips and info about it,im talking about:
Fun,expenses , security and food of course lol.so im want to see what are your best advices on this.
Cheers amigos.

ManilaMan
16-06-2019, 08:49 AM
Go to Thailand but leave your wife at home

pommychris
16-06-2019, 09:36 AM
Vietnam is much cheaper than Thailand these days and not in your face like Thai.

Massaddict
16-06-2019, 09:38 AM
I am currently in Thailand for 3 months. Am off to Vietnam soon for a couple of weeks.

If you buy street food to eat only eat what is cooked in front of you otherwise it could have been sitting there for hours.

In Bangkok at night go to Nana, Sukhumvit or Patpong and go on your own.

e.g. http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com/masseuses.php

Glad to help if you have any more questions.

M.A.

The Professor
16-06-2019, 02:01 PM
Hey amigos?
My wife and i are trying to decided where to go between Thailand, Vietnam or Philippines, so i know many of you guys have a lot of tips and info about it,im talking about:
Fun,expenses , security and food of course lol.so im want to see what are your best advices on this.
Cheers amigos.
Really depends on what you are going for, how long you are going for, financial considerations and your preferences.

If going for pure mongering purposes = Pattaya Thai or Angeles Phil.
If going for sight seeing - Bangkok but would combine with another place. Suggest Singapore - if fly with SNG can go Bris - Stopover Sing - Bangkok.
Have good intel on Phil, Thai, Malay, Camb, Indon, Viet, and a few other spots - define your criteria ( see sentence one) then reply ( best by PM ).
Came back from Phuket and Bangkok at Xmas past, going to HCM and KL in a week, end of year Phil.
Intel should be up to date.
Prof

lazcuba77
16-06-2019, 05:32 PM
Really depends on what you are going for, how long you are going for, financial considerations and your preferences.

If going for pure mongering purposes = Pattaya Thai or Angeles Phil.
If going for sight seeing - Bangkok but would combine with another place. Suggest Singapore - if fly with SNG can go Bris - Stopover Sing - Bangkok.
Have good intel on Phil, Thai, Malay, Camb, Indon, Viet, and a few other spots - define your criteria ( see sentence one) then reply ( best by PM ).
Came back from Phuket and Bangkok at Xmas past, going to HCM and KL in a week, end of year Phil.
Intel should be up to date.
Prof
Really we wants to have a mix between all,fun ,sight seems and know new places so pretty much nice and cheap.I had been doing lot of research tru youtube watching lots of videos so far im dealing between Vietnam coz is cheap and Phillipines xoz the english is more fluent over there.

lazcuba77
16-06-2019, 05:34 PM
The other good thing is my wife is really open minded so she wont be a problem, she have a lot of fun plans on mind lol
Including LB lol

The Professor
16-06-2019, 08:57 PM
The other good thing is my wife is really open minded so she wont be a problem, she have a lot of fun plans on mind lol
Including LB lol
End of story - just go to Thailand - if you want sightseeing, naughty fun, ladyboys. Yeah Phil & Viet are cheaper but esp if this is your first trip Thailand is the way to go. Fly into Bangkok and stay for a while and then go to Phuket (or Sin City Pattaya)
You prob need a bit more experience under your belt to tackle Phil and esp Vietnam - issues with both.
Prof

lazcuba77
16-06-2019, 10:56 PM
End of story - just go to Thailand - if you want sightseeing, naughty fun, ladyboys. Yeah Phil & Viet are cheaper but esp if this is your first trip Thailand is the way to go. Fly into Bangkok and stay for a while and then go to Phuket (or Sin City Pattaya)
You prob need a bit more experience under your belt to tackle Phil and esp Vietnam - issues with both.
Prof
Totally appreciate your info proffesor i really do,and yes prob head to Thai and see what happens, have a couple friends who had been there and been told is really crazy lol.

ManilaMan
17-06-2019, 04:31 PM
In my experience Thailand has been cheaper than The Philippines. Your wife would enjoy it more too I’d imagine.

lazcuba77
17-06-2019, 08:08 PM
In my experience Thailand has been cheaper than The Philippines. Your wife would enjoy it more too I’d imagine.
For what i been reading :Vietnam is the cheapest, the Thailand and finally philippine.
Maybe im wrong

Tavs
17-06-2019, 11:04 PM
Vietnam is actually the easiest on all fronts in my opinion. Bit of homework goes a long long way there and reaps huge rewards.

The Professor
18-06-2019, 08:59 AM
Vietnam is actually the easiest on all fronts in my opinion. Bit of homework goes a long long way there and reaps huge rewards.
Helps if you know some Viets immensely and I'm talking about HCM, Da Nang, Hoi An etc - Hanoi is a hole.
If you are a first timer stick to Thailand.
Prof